FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord - is there no end to this growing pile of garbage? Did these people honestly believe they would get away with all of they've done?

And the question remains, where is Abraham?

"Now if I could have had them run my car through the house at the same time crashing the other car it might have worked but I would still had the credit card bills."

She better stop talking. Does she understand what she is saying? She did crash the other car, her Hummer, and two people were killed.

kiki........................:applause:

Good job on the post!

*****Why is it that every person this woman meets wants her to write a book? I was certainly not impressed with the pics and woeful interview in the Ledger and cannot imagine what this woman could put in a (truthful) book. I would much rather someone not personally known to her would write a truthful biography on her. Now I would probably buy that book.

MOO

"Now if I could have had them run my car through the house at the same time crashing the other car it might have worked but I would still had the credit card bills."

She better stop talking. Does she understand what she is saying? She did crash the other car, her Hummer, and two people were killed.

BBM:

I don't think she can stop talking. Let her talk - she is just digging herself in deeper!

moo

Lord - is there no end to this growing pile of garbage? Did these people honestly believe they would get away with all of they've done?

And the question remains, where is Abraham?

Fairy1, I just hope LE has gotten as far in their research into this woman and all of the players surrounding her as lbminnesota and some of the other great sleuthers here have.

And yes, just where IS Abraham???

Fairy1, I just hope LE has gotten as far in their research into this woman and all of the players surrounding her as lbminnesota and some of the other great sleuthers here have.

And yes, just where IS Abraham???

Me too, LL. They have done some awesome work here! I can't help but think LE knows even more. The house of cards is falling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike