FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a waste. This post got more than 11,600 views so far. You are an aspiring author. Even if some aren't believing what you say, they are interested enough to read it. Even you say there are some open minded people here. So, even if you are right and there is one person on the site that knows you or owes you money, the rest of the people here don't owe you money and are just trying to piece together the events that took place before Abraham disappeared, because there is a reason he disappeared and I'm not at all convinced it is the reason you gave, because he was going to be arrested for child support.
As for the bolded part above, I do live here and I don't know what you are talking about. I joined WS because this went down in my backyard (figuratively speaking) and I don't like it. This is the 2nd missing person who has made big news here. The pilot out at the airport who was kidnapped a couple of years back is the other one I remember. I don't like crime in my neighborhood. I don't like criminals. I do like the Polk County Sheriff's Office and I do think they are like a dog with a bone, they aren't going to let it go till it's solved.

If anybody should be looking for him, I would think it would be you. Why would you not want to or need to look for this friend of yours that you were trying to help? Do you already know where he is? Please share.
AND finally

Trust you? I don't even know you. Trust is something you earn, as is your reputation. It's not something you can buy and it is not something you can demand. You are not backing up anything you say with any links to public documents as the other searchers here have.
I would still like you to continue posting. If you have nothing to hide and if you aren't a turtle who is just going to hide in your shell, then why won't you answer our questions? The ones you are avoiding says alot. If you have just overlooked them, I'd be glad to repost them.
I'm not going to e-mail you so you can give me your special information. It violates the terms of service that we both agreed to. If you have anything to say worthwhile to help solve this case and bring Abraham Shakespeare home to his family, then you should post it here if you want to share it with us. You should have certainly given this information to the police if it is that important a clue.
I know you say you aren't going to post because of that one person, but I bet you are still going to read the posts, so I hope you reconsider and continue posting. I hope you answer the questions that you previously either overlooked or avoided. And, since you say you aren't the one searching for Abraham, well why not?

omg, susan there is a thread about the missing pilot. where is he??? i posted that last in i think, they said they were close. where is he/???

Morning everyone:

I'm on the run so wanted to dash this off.

You gotta check out the Ledger; yesterday, they posted more of the interview with tons of pictures.

omg, susan there is a thread about the missing pilot. where is he??? i posted that last in i think, they said they were close. where is he/???

To my knowledge, they still have not found him. The FBI is in on that one as they believe it was a kidnapping.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/wiles_ra.htm

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/3/fbi_new_break_in_case_of_missing_polk_co_pilot.html

Missing since 4/1/08, 2 years.

So, I would like to see Abraham Shakespeare and the missing pilot come home. This is not a big city like NYC or LA. It is a nice medium size city and I'd like to keep the nice in it and the trouble out. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

To my knowledge, they still have not found him. The FBI is in on that one as they believe it was a kidnapping.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/3/3/fbi_new_break_in_case_of_missing_polk_co_pilot.html

So, I would like to see Abraham Shakespeare and the missing pilot come home. This is not a big city like NYC or LA. It is a nice medium size city and I'd like to keep the nice in it and the trouble out. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

WS threads here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63957

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63962

Hi Susan1... I live here too, and have been following this story as well. There hasn't been anything new in sooooo long. Like you said, they need to come home!

Oh, my!

This person looks nothing like the nice little pic in the article I saw the other day. These pics shown with this article are so much different. There is a slideshow that runs with the audio. Lots of pics of Abraham.

As I listened to the audio again, I was just sitting shaking my head. Pure fiction, IMO. I am 59 years old and know BS when I see and hear it. GMAB!

Where is Abraham Shakespeare?

Oh, my!

This person looks nothing like the nice little pic in the article I saw the other day. These pics shown with this article are so much different. There is a slideshow that runs with the audio. Lots of pics of Abraham.

As I listened to the audio again, I was just sitting shaking my head. Pure fiction, IMO. I am 59 years old and know BS when I see and hear it. GMAB!

It was interesting to study all the pictures of Moore as you listen to her talk.

It takes awhile for the link to load; I got in using this link and then clicking on Interview with DeeDee Moore.
http://www.theledger.com/section/TOPIC0115//

Anyone following this case needs to watch that interview. Wow. I am speechless.

Yes; it is a must see in conjunction with all we've written.

Last month, she took the Ledger reporters on a wild goose chase promising an exclusive interview with Abraham. Now when the reporters try to pin her down as to where Abraham is, you can almost hear her mind racing to come up with a story..... Well, um, clears her throat and then chatters more nonsense.

Hi Susan1... I live here too, and have been following this story as well. There hasn't been anything new in sooooo long. Like you said, they need to come home!

Hey there, neighbor.

The Ledger is doing a great job covering this story.

I love how the reporters don't lose control of the interview and especially how the female reporter keeps trying to make the point that losing touch with Abraham "since all this broke loose" really only means over the span of two weeks. Hence, she asks, where is Abraham?

Oh, my!

aw geeeez... sorry but having heard this now I could not agree more! I'm barely 50 but if y'all ask me she be confabulatin girl, this desperate, convoluted story (yada yada yada yada) just sounds pathetic... :pinocchio:

"Nobody deserves this?" Nobody should have to endure carpet being raised...? Sorta like the pitch of her voice raises a few octaves (to become a helpless, crying baby?) I don't presume to know exactly what's being concealed, but she's not even good at it lol, yada yada yada..... gmab is right!
:shakehead:

:parrot:

aw geeeez... sorry but having heard this now I could not agree more! I'm barely 50 but if y'all ask me she be confabulatin girl, this desperate, convoluted story (yada yada yada yada) just sounds pathetic... :pinocchio:

"Nobody deserves this?" Nobody should have to endure carpet being raised...? Sorta like the pitch of her voice raises a few octaves (to become a helpless, crying baby?) Yada yada yada yada..... Gmab is right.

I am with you...everyone needs to listen to this interview...easy to make a deduction about the content. The pics also were interesting.

Wow! I knew Dee Dee was a piece of work, but listening to that interview just solidifies that. Where is Abraham Dee Dee?

"Nobody deserves this?" Nobody should have to endure carpet being raised...? Sorta like the pitch of her voice raises a few octaves (to become a helpless, crying baby?) I don't presume to know exactly what's being concealed, but she's not even good at it lol, yada yada yada..... gmab is right!

I think of it as the Minnie Mouse voice.

White residue... "Do you know what that feels like... what else can they do but stick electric things in me and shock me..." omg listening again, this is unreal... the scary part is that these ramblings actually make sense to the fear-riddled mind...

Hear ya go Eliza :boohoo:

Btw apologize for asking anyone to repeat themselves but can someone brief me re Shakespeare's "Admin Asst" GMassey, or his "Bus Mgr." FJackson :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member