FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEFENSE ATTORNEY: CEDRIC E LEWIS

MCCLANAHAN, JODI OUTLAW Person Id: @5854777 Party: D001 Party Status: Closed - 09/11/2006
UCN: 292006CF007099D001TA Case Number: 06-CF-007099 Case Created: 04/11/2006 Division: D Case Status: Closed - 09/11/2006
Case Type Description: OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PERSON
This case still has open status in case details; Attorney Cedric Lewis removed himself and she was to be represented by public defender.

Bxxxxxx, S L Person Id: @5803830 Party: D001 Party Status: Closed - 05/31/2006
UCN: 292006CF000273D001TA Case Number: 06-CF-000273 Case Created: 01/04/2006 Division: A Case Status: Closed - 05/31/2006
Case Type Description: OTHER Court Type: CIRCUIT CRIMINAL
http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...pcSearchMode=CS&pcCaseId=06-CF-000273&pnCnt=1

Person Cases
NAME ADDRESS SEX RACE CASES
MCCLANAHAN,JODI O WINTER HAVEN,FL 338800000 F W 1
MCCLANAHAN,JODI O AUBURNDALE,FL 338230000 F W 1
MCCLANAHAN,JODI O AUBURNDALE,FL 33823 F W 1
MCCLANAHAN,JODI O AUBURNDALE,FL 338230000 F W 4
MCCLANAHAN,JODI O WINTER HAVEN,FL 338800000 F W 1
MCCLANAHAN,JODI O AUBURNDALE,FL 33823 F W 1

CHARGE SEQ# STATUTE STATUTE TEXT DATE PHASE
001 62684737B MISAPPROP/CONVERGE ESCROW/TRUST FUN 04/09/2009 Court: Adjudicated Guilty
002 812014 2B GRAND THEFT MORE THAN $20000 LESS T 04/09/2009 Court: Adjudicated Guilty
003 83101 FORGERY 09/24/2007 Prosecutor: Dropped/Abandoned

001 89313 6 POSS OF METHAMPHETAMINE 02/29/2008 Court: Adjudicated Guilty
002 893147 1 USE OR POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 02/29/2008 Court: Adjudicated Guilty
001 89313 1 METHAMPHETAMINE W/INT SELL/DELI 12/09/1997 Prosecutor: Nolle Prosequi
002 79023 /CARRY F/ARM,WEAP CONVICTED FELO 02/23/1996 Prosecutor: Nolle Prosequi
003 893147 1 USE OR POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA 06/08/1995 Prosecutor: Dropped/Abandoned
004 322212 3 UNLAWFUL ISSUE DRIVERS LICENSE 12/09/1997 Prosecutor: Nolle Prosequi

I think I was wrong, Janice may be her mother. Is there any obvious thing Jodi would gain from Abraham going missing?

I think I was wrong, Janice may be her mother. Is there any obvious thing Jodi would gain from Abraham going missing?

I wouldn't think so. There are two pieces to this puzzle; possible elaborate fraud scheme and a missing person. We're going down a path that keeps uncovering secrets.

Oh my gosh, DM is now saying somebody here who posts frequently is related to someone who owes her money? Riiiight. :waitasec:

DM, if you know where Abraham is, tell the police and this will all be over.

Is anybody going to e-mail DM? I wouldn't, this is all starting to give me the creeps.

Oh my gosh, DM is now saying somebody here who posts frequently is related to someone who owes her money? Riiiight. :waitasec:

DM, if you know where Abraham is, tell the police and this will all be over.

Is anybody going to e-mail DM? I wouldn't, this is all starting to give me the creeps.

I know; it's interesting but somewhat creepy. I would warn anyone not to communicate with her.

I just got a shiver down my spine; I would also encourage anybody not to communicate with her. I just get a bad feeling about this case.

I just got a shiver down my spine; I would also encourage anybody not to communicate with her. I just get a bad feeling about this case.

I feel exactly the same way; I'm almost fearful to look beneath the next rock.

wow, just got caught up

at this rate, there'll be a book alright

a fat one

and the author will have to dumb it down for me 'cause those financial/real estate transactions confuse the heck outta me

awesome work people!!!

IMO.... Whatever she has to say in an email she should have already said to LE. And to keep some type of integrity to the case.. that's as far as that information should go.

I can't post here anymore. I just found out why one of you are so negative toward me. You are related to one of the people Abraham loaned very large amounts of money to. You want me discredited so you don't have to pay anything. I already told them to let you know you can keep the money if you have to steal it. That was to retire Mrs. Shakespeare, so I hope you enjoy it. It's not worth my life and stop having people call in with all your bogus calls. It's a waste of their time and mine to. The Sheriff's Department has real cases that need to be solved. They have all the paper work on me, bank accounts, and more. I have not sent them to your place of business to investigate you.

When Abraham comes back he can deal with you in court himself. I'm not going to waste my time. Everyone knows that lives here what your doing, so don't think for one minute they approve of it. I will make sure it goes public if you continue to stalk me.

What a waste. This post got more than 11,600 views so far. You are an aspiring author. Even if some aren't believing what you say, they are interested enough to read it. Even you say there are some open minded people here. So, even if you are right and there is one person on the site that knows you or owes you money, the rest of the people here don't owe you money and are just trying to piece together the events that took place before Abraham disappeared, because there is a reason he disappeared and I'm not at all convinced it is the reason you gave, because he was going to be arrested for child support.
As for the bolded part above, I do live here and I don't know what you are talking about. I joined WS because this went down in my backyard (figuratively speaking) and I don't like it. This is the 2nd missing person who has made big news here. The pilot out at the airport who was kidnapped a couple of years back is the other one I remember. I don't like crime in my neighborhood. I don't like criminals. I do like the Polk County Sheriff's Office and I do think they are like a dog with a bone, they aren't going to let it go till it's solved.
Trust me I would be sad if I thought for one minute something could have actual happened to this man.

If anybody should be looking for him, I would think it would be you. Why would you not want to or need to look for this friend of yours that you were trying to help? Do you already know where he is? Please share.
AND finally
Trust me I would be sad if I thought for one minute something could have actual happened to this man.
Trust you? I don't even know you. Trust is something you earn, as is your reputation. It's not something you can buy and it is not something you can demand. You are not backing up anything you say with any links to public documents as the other searchers here have.
I would still like you to continue posting. If you have nothing to hide and if you aren't a turtle who is just going to hide in your shell, then why won't you answer our questions? The ones you are avoiding says alot. If you have just overlooked them, I'd be glad to repost them.
I'm not going to e-mail you so you can give me your special information. It violates the terms of service that we both agreed to. If you have anything to say worthwhile to help solve this case and bring Abraham Shakespeare home to his family, then you should post it here if you want to share it with us. You should have certainly given this information to the police if it is that important a clue.
I know you say you aren't going to post because of that one person, but I bet you are still going to read the posts, so I hope you reconsider and continue posting. I hope you answer the questions that you previously either overlooked or avoided. And, since you say you aren't the one searching for Abraham, well why not?

No, a QCD is just as valid as any type of deed. It vests the interest of one party to another, without any warranty that the Grantor had a vested interest to begin with.

If you further try to "profit" off your "interest" later on, by issuance of another QCD to someone else, is also perfectly legal, since you are not warranting that you own any real interest in the property.

Simply put:

A QCD transfers interest in property to someone else even if that interest is 0%.

A WD transfers interest in property, and the Grantor warrants against further claims against the property. (He is making a guarantee the he is the rightful owner, and will defend against all other claims).

This is why a title search is so important.

So, once I QCD the WH to you, you could legally sell by QC to a third party for, let's say $100,000. This is a buyer beware situation. The third party should have had a title search done by a reputable title company, and if they did, they would have found out that you own 0%. In other words, they just bought 0% interest in the WH for $100k.

Thanks. That is very clear.

Petit Theft

Petit theft involves the taking of any property that's valued at more than $100 and less than $300, and this crime is classified as a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable by up to one year of incarceration.

Taken from the link:
http://www.bocaratoncriminaldefenselawyer.com/topics/theft.html

The charge: https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/caseFinance?county=53&data=064393c55452891dd17675ce9084d216
was attributed to FL. Stat. 812.014(3)a: http://www.flsenate.gov/STATUTES/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=(3)(a)&URL=Ch0812/SEC014.HTM&Title=-%3E2009-%3ECh0812-%3ESection%20014#0812.014

(3)(a) Theft of any property not specified in subsection (2) is petit theft of the second degree and a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083, and as provided in subsection (5), as applicable.

Incidentally, DMoore, it looks like you paid $35 to much. You should be able to get a refund.

wow, just got caught up

at this rate, there'll be a book alright

a fat one

and the author will have to dumb it down for me 'cause those financial/real estate transactions confuse the heck outta me

awesome work people!!!

I know, I already need the easy reader version just for this thread. But hats off and thanks to those with the acumen to research and figure this out to share with the rest of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BSteel