FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they let just anybody be a notary here? Aren't you expected to be honest, truthful, etc? No criminal history? What exactly are their regulations? You are attesting to the accuracy of documents. If you can't trust the notary, how can you trust the document?
http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/Pages/Jail.aspx
Run her name there. Check out the birthdates. Same date.

Excellent find, Minnesota. I'd question those documents.

Thanks. Jodi enters the picture preparing/witnesses documents associated with Shakespeare & Associates.
Her letterhead is:
Attorneys Title Center
2563 Barnes Rd
Auburndale, FL 33823

Since she's no longer a licensed notary, a man with same address/last name does the notary.

There are many more questionable documents that involve Shakespeare & Associates.

Do they let just anybody be a notary here? Aren't you expected to be honest, truthful, etc? No criminal history? What exactly are their regulations? You are attesting to the accuracy of documents. If you can't trust the notary, how can you trust the document?
http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/Pages/Jail.aspx
Run her name there. Check out the birthdates. Same date.

WOW! I don't post often but I couldn't help myself. Several things stand out here. First, the progression of pictures on the documents show a steady downhill slide, in only my opinion, the classic meth abuser. Second, did this woman ever spend much time in jail? She has many drug arrests. How on earth could she be a notary public??????
Also, didn't her commission expire before she signed many of the Shakespeare documents?
I feel so sad for Abraham. I hope LE gets all these crooks for what they have done. But, even more, I hope Abraham is alive and will soon appear.
All JMHO

Thanks you all, for the work and research you do. Lots of prayers that there are some answers in Abraham's situation. Praying that LE is taking a very good look at all of these documents, it seems like the story is all there and each of you have done so much to shed light on it. Even if I don't understand it all (the house purchases and timing of everything have totally confused me), I'm praying that someone in the right position does and gets to the bottom of it all.

By 2001 when she was no longer a notary, she already had 4 very serious arrests. And I realize she is not the notary now (thanks to IB), BUT can a registered felon be allowed to witness a document in this state? Because the jail site says: Registered Felon Date: 03/01/2008. Are the documents valid when registered felons are the ones witnessing them?

Grand theft? Organized fraud? Seems to fit with this scenario.

ibminnesota, you have done so much work on this case, I think you should be the one to write the book. I'd buy it.

By 2001 when she was no longer a notary, she already had 4 very serious arrests. And I realize she is not the notary now (thanks to IB), BUT can a registered felon be allowed to witness a document in this state? Because the jail site says: Registered Felon Date: 03/01/2008. Are the documents valid when registered felons are the ones witnessing them?

Excellent question. I believe her background was one of the reasons she was chosen to write the documents.
Some of the documents have both attorneys Cedric Lewis and Howard Stitzel involved. Cedric had set up a LLC for her and her husband a while back.

And there is always a connection to Moore.

The Organized Fraud and Grand Theft offenses were both in 9/1/06. In 2007 she picks up some more felony drug charges. Then in 2007 those 2 lawyers have her witnessing documents? Guess investigating was right. Check into the lawyers.

Once I begin to post Shakespeare & Associates documents, prepare yourself for a sickening ride.

Jodi Outlaw McClanahan - is she trying to be funny with her middle name?
AKA Jodi Bullock - this is also leading me in a path

You may know this but her real first name is Janice I believe. Also something you may realized is that post #67 in this thread referenced her. A Dustin D Bullock is also referenced there. I'm trying to get up to speed on this case so forgive me if I'm going over old ground.

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: CEDRIC E LEWIS

MCCLANAHAN, JODI OUTLAW Person Id: @5854777 Party: D001 Party Status: Closed - 09/11/2006
UCN: 292006CF007099D001TA Case Number: 06-CF-007099 Case Created: 04/11/2006 Division: D Case Status: Closed - 09/11/2006
Case Type Description: OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PERSON
This case still has open status in case details; Attorney Cedric Lewis removed himself and she was to be represented by public defender.

Bxxxxxx, S L Person Id: @5803830 Party: D001 Party Status: Closed - 05/31/2006
UCN: 292006CF000273D001TA Case Number: 06-CF-000273 Case Created: 01/04/2006 Division: A Case Status: Closed - 05/31/2006
Case Type Description: OTHER Court Type: CIRCUIT CRIMINAL
http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/...pcSearchMode=CS&pcCaseId=06-CF-000273&pnCnt=1

The way this is going, I keep thinking I'll intersect with Quinn Gray's husband in Healthcare LLC or Bob Ward over there with Tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01