FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DMoore:

The other driver was at fault and hit me head on. The boy had no insurance and after finding out his mom and dad was separated and did not have a lot of money. I never tried to sue them. I felt like them losing their son was enough for one family to endure and it was not their fault to have to pay for their sons mistakes. My right femur bone was crushed and they tried to sign me up for complete disability. Something I refused to do.I was not going to live off the system and other people when I was able to contribute myself. I learned to scuba dive and rebuild my muscle tone. I had started my company and I stayed on the phones all the time. For three years (24 hours a day) I was on the phones building my company until I let others start running it for me. Now it’s been running without me for the last two years. In that time I trained people to provide CPR, ACLS, and PALS to save peoples’ lives. I traveled and started pilot training. I helped people through rehab and even took in the homeless three times. I had a full life with plenty of money before Abraham Shakespeare. To my friends, you will never change who I am as a person. They keep reading this web site and calling praying for me. It’s sad we live in a world where all we mark down are the strikes against a person not their achievements and the lives they have saved.

Wow! I would never have thought of scuba diving to rebuild muscle tone.

I'd like to expand on this if I may;

She paid off the judgment in her name, so the right to collect was transferred to her. It wasn't paid by her for Abraham. In other words, she bought the right to be Plaintiff in the judgment. So the right to collect for the judgment from bank account/safety deposit box got transferred. Any one could have bought the judgment from the attorney and been afforded the judgment amount from the bank (if there are any funds left there).

What would be the motivation for someone to do this? It's most definitely not out of the kindness of someone's heart. She obviously stands to gain something, yes?

And I'm sure Abraham was so excited for the book to come out. She gave us a brief outline.

He hangs out with cokeheads and killers
His brother tried to kill him
He bribed public officials for a driver's license (this one still kills me)
He's a horrible person who skips out on child support
He left Moore a mess to clean up because that's just the kind of guy he is

Oh...and the most horrible of horrible lies, Abraham has AIDS and needed to leave (that's what his mom was first told when she started asking questions). I'll find the link from the Ledger.

Oh for crying out loud! When you lay it out this way, does this sound like a best seller? And just curious, what would the ending be?

It's a sad shame Abraham isn't around to defend himself. Why, oh why, do I believe that is totally by design???

What would be the motivation for someone to do this? It's most definitely not out of the kindness of someone's heart. She obviously stands to gain something, yes?

I think it's to be the collection agent.

And I'm sure Abraham was so excited for the book to come out. She gave us a brief outline.

He hangs out with cokeheads and killers
His brother tried to kill him
He bribed public officials for a driver's license (this one still kills me)
He's a horrible person who skips out on child support
He left Moore a mess to clean up because that's just the kind of guy he is

Oh...and the most horrible of horrible lies, Abraham has AIDS and needed to leave (that's what his mom was first told when she started asking questions). I'll find the link from the Ledger.

The picture of his mom in the Ledger, the one that's part of the picture sequence during the Moore interview, is heartbreaking.

I so hope LE gets enough financial evidence to put the squeeze on everyone involved. Someone's got to crack and knows what's going on besides Moore.

I want to believe he's alive but wouldn't he at least call someone; his mom or best friend? What about his girlfriend? I wonder if she's also gone.

I am just so in hopes that LE knows even half of what out great sleuthers here have uncovered here.

MOO

I notified the sheriff's department about this site when DM first came on. One of their personnel has been monitoring it since.

Oh for crying out loud! When you lay it out this way, does this sound like a best seller? And just curious, what would the ending be?

It's a sad shame Abraham isn't around to defend himself. Why, oh why, do I believe that is totally by design???

Like everything else in this dirty scheme, it works only if Abraham isn't around to defend himself.

I so hope LE gets enough financial evidence to put the squeeze on everyone involved. Someone's got to crack and knows what's going on besides Moore.

I want to believe he's alive but wouldn't he at least call someone; his mom or best friend? What about his girlfriend? I wonder if she's also gone.

I wonder if the girlfriend is just the figment of an active imagination. She doesn't seem to have a name. She doesn't seem to have an address. And it wasn't really clear in the interview whether Abraham was just going to up and leave her because he wanted to leave so badly.

If there was a girlfriend, I would think the paper would have found her and interviewed her by now.

I was wondering that myself, and the only thing I can think of is:

Maybe she paid it to keep the attorney from digging more into Shakespeare's assets and financial dealings, looking for more property to get a judgment against, possibly uncovering improprieties in the process.

Anyway, I would think LE would do good to interview this law firm on the specifics of the transaction. (She's not their client)

I'm beginning to get creeped out by any attorney from Plant City.

In the Lakeland paper two months after he won the lottery, Abraham talked about buying a truck for his girlfriend. But that was almost three years ago. He appears to have gotten very reclusive and almost held captive by DM in controlling his life/finances. And the way she can spin a tale, just think of the mind control if she kept him away from others.

I'm beginning to get creeped out by any attorney from Plant City.

In the Lakeland paper two months after he won the lottery, Abraham talked about buying a truck for his girlfriend. But that was almost three years ago. He appears to have gotten very reclusive and almost held captive by DM in controlling his life/finances.

There also hasn't been any pictures of one either.. even with all of the pictures the Ledger interview had..

I was wondering that myself, and the only thing I can think of is:

Maybe she paid it to keep the attorney from digging more into Shakespeare's assets and financial dealings, looking for more property to get a judgment against, possibly uncovering improprieties in the process.

Anyway, I would think LE would do good to interview this law firm on the specifics of the transaction. (She's not their client)

I think this is right on. You know how DM keeps chattering about the septic man - "Abraham introduced me as owner of the house. He's my witness." Abraham didn't pay the septic company - not very much money. So they filed a paper and then got paid this spring/summer. If I were the septic man, I'd run for cover when she starts calling asking him to testify on her behalf.

All of her stories are about her being a good samaritan, and there are always witnesses.

Remember that Abraham begged her to buy the house. All she wanted to do is try and restore his pride!

Hi I am new, and just making sure that I am doing this right.:waitasec:

It worked. I have been lurking here for a year. You guys are great.

I think this is right on. You know how DM keeps chattering about the septic man - "Abraham introduced me as owner of the house. He's my witness." Abraham didn't pay the septic company - not very much money. So they filed a paper and then got paid this spring/summer. If I were the septic man, I'd run for cover when she starts calling asking him to testify on her behalf.

Yes, and Abraham isn't much of a witness just now, is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500