FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, once again apologies if this has been posted, I'm trying to keep up...

...has anybody seen these sex videos a DDM uploaded to a subscription website last April? I'd like for somebody to take a look at them and see if they look like the same DDM. I've attached the screenshot because it is of an adult nature. Some may not find it pertinent to the case but there is the possibility that she was using this website to make extra money. The website is flirt4free.com. I found it using a Google search so don't think I frequent these type of sites, lol.

WARNING: I've edited out stuff that might offend people but it's still obvious it's from an adult website just to let you know beforehand. I would call it not safe for work or if you have little ones around. Here is the screenshot:

Attachments

• DDM.jpg
    DDM.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 148
Thank you Fairy1. What I wanted to add is that DMoore tells everyone that she has money for Abrahams mom. But then she comes up with excuses. I noticed she blamed someone on here for being the reason she can't post anymore and those are the people that apparently are spending the mothers retirement money now. How convenient.

LOL at those "recordings"...ouch

does look the same to me

~~~~~~

I don't know but this sad story seems to have a really strong "person of interest"....who is all over the place here

this is just not that complicated....how/when/where/ is missing..but the "motive" is very simple....mean green....almighty dollar...money money money

I hope the state gets some "forensic" accountants in there and starts arresting anyone and everyone involved just on the financial wrongdoings alone...then sqeeeeeeeeze them till someone talks

OK, once again apologies if this has been posted, I'm trying to keep up...

...has anybody seen these sex videos a DDM uploaded to a subscription website last April? I'd like for somebody to take a look at them and see if they look like the same DDM. I've attached the screenshot because it is of an adult nature. Some may not find it pertinent to the case but there is the possibility that she was using this website to make extra money. The website is flirt4free.com. I found it using a Google search so don't think I frequent these type of sites, lol.

WARNING: I've edited out stuff that might offend people but it's still obvious it's from an adult website just to let you know beforehand. I would call it not safe for work or if you have little ones around. Here is the screenshot:

Oh no! Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.....

Looks to me like the one and only.

Okay I have to say it, if its her or not...I am going to have nightmeres tonight of a brassy blond named Deedee in extra large langerie

Is there any angle from which this woman isn't "working it?" Sheesh.

LOL at those "recordings"...ouch

does look the same to me

~~~~~~

I don't know but this sad story seems to have a really strong "person of interest"....who is all over the place here

this is just not that complicated....how/when/where/ is missing..but the "motive" is very simple....mean green....almighty dollar...money money money

I hope the state gets some "forensic" accountants in there and starts arresting anyone and everyone involved just on the financial wrongdoings alone...then sqeeeeeeeeze them till someone talks

I feel quite certain LE is all over this - forensic accountants included. Even if it is never determined that this band of losers harmed Abraham, their "business" dealings are questionable, at best. Gosh, I just don't believe they thought this all the way through. People like this always think they're smarter than everyone else. Ha!

nadja - I volunteer you to look and confirm the identity.

LOL, I did look at the enlarged version of the thumbnail. It is a shot of an internet page titled "Dee Dee Moore."

And it sure looks like her.

Once again, she was trying to be neighborly and keep the economy in shape!

I do not know how she had time, what with being on the phone 24 hours a day for three years straight, a pulverized leg, scuba diving , advanced lifesaving and CPR instruction, flying lessons, and helping out the homeless!

Yes, the new scuba diving form of physical therapy...

and I am sure that the "recordings" were done to keep lonely people company...just no end to the kind deeds here

You know, as hard as I sleuth, I can't figure out where she lived before all this. After bankrupcy, they lost their house. I find addresses with houses that either belong to husband's parents or others without a logical connection. Most recent was a family - wife is a school administrator in Tampa.

I do know she and her husband had a child in 1995 - saw announcement in St Pete archives.

One of the numbers of her side businesses turns out to be a Kentucky Fried Chicken.

She knows how to hide and, if Abraham wanted to disappear, she's a master.

Her movies were recorded in March and April 2009.

That's interesting. If you look at all the transactions involving Abraham Shakespeare....all in January. Then Shakespeare and Associates take over. They don't need his signature. Are the movies for dating or business?

I think this is right on. You know how DM keeps chattering about the septic man - "Abraham introduced me as owner of the house. He's my witness." Abraham didn't pay the septic company - not very much money. So they filed a paper and then got paid this spring/summer. If I were the septic man, I'd run for cover when she starts calling asking him to testify on her behalf.

The septic tank company lien was satisfied on 4/15/09, probably because the lien would have expired on 4/30/09 and Averett may have been prepared to file foreclosure papers soon.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7236871&file_num=2009073086&doc_status=V

If you remember my thread about the name Parrish - and why it's in my notes. I saw this name intersect in a number of ways. One way is:

Howard Stitzel is still a part of Stephen R Parrish & Associates
901 W Morse St
Plant City, FL 33563

A company can foreclose on your house for a $725 bill?

Yep...highly unlikely they would because the legal fees would outweigh the lien, but the threat of foreclosure (especially on a house that is free and clear) would be enough to get the lien paid.

Okay...I got brave enough to go in and look; well actually made my husband look at the Ledger and then at this lady. We really can't tell. But why would anyone use the same name for this and mortgage documents. Doesn't make any sense.

I couldn't say for certain myself....but if the profile disappears in the next few days, that would convince me it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500