FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:uch:another one.:waitasec:I keep thinking I contribute the same.:saythat:
:runaway:

With all of the papertrail and raw data flying around, it's hard sometimes to keep track of who is doing what. Wanttohelp has virtually discovered every major lead that has taken us to the next level. Sometimes it takes the rest of us a few to catch up with all her discoveries.

And we are on a roll now...

.FYI. I had IP's from D.Moore where she denied being the D,Moore posting. Those IP's matched the registration IP and the IP of the actual posts.

In other words every single IP matched up including the one from the email where she denied she was posting.

Again, she said it was her best friend posting so maybe her friend did post from her computer. This is one of the many problems when you try to use IP's to identify someone. It's hard to prove who was actually using the computer in many cases.

I've been busy the past week and am just now catching up on this thread...looks like I missed alot, and will jump right in tomorrow. Great job, folks!

As far as the tracing of an email, and the logging of IP addresses by servers, lots more are recorded besides IP addresses. Operating system, browser version, computer network name, and email program used, to name a few, are all logged (if so configured). While it is possible for two people to have the same IP at different times, every other piece of data makes it a unique computer. Yes, you can spoof an IP address in an email header, but without knowing the other specifics, it could be proven a fake pretty easily.

DONEGAN SARA LOUISE 02/04/1999 DEATH CERT BREVARD State of GA
DONEGAN SARA LOUISE 03/27/2002 DEATH CERT BREVARD State of GA

DONEGAN WILLIAM L 08/31/2007 DEATH CERTIFICATE DUVAL
DONEGAN WILLIAM 08/31/2007 DEATH CERTIFICATE DUVAL
DONEGAN WILLIAM P 07/29/1997 DEATH CERTIFICATE PASCO

DONEGAN JAMES EDWARD 06/22/1992 DEATH CERTIFICATE HIGHLANDS
DONEGAN JAMES EDWARD 01/19/1993 DEATH CERTIFICATE HIGHLANDS

DONEGAN DONALD H 02/07/1991 DEATH CERTIFICATE LAKE
DONEGAN DONALD H 11/01/1990 DEATH CERTIFICATE LEE
DONEGAN DONALD H 02/25/1991 DEATH CERTIFICATE POLK

Status
Not open for further replies.