FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must have just missed the interview cholzsch ....

http://www.wesh.com/news/22412790/detail.html

'Person Of Interest' In Shakespeare Case Speaks
Dee Dee Moore Speaks About Late Lotto Winner Abraham Shakespeare

POSTED: 2:39 pm EST February 2, 2010
UPDATED: 3:17 pm EST February 2, 2010

*RAW VIDEO OF INTERVIEW*

PLANT CITY, Fla. -- Dee Dee Moore, a suspect in the disappearance of missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, spoke outside the home she bought from Shakespeare.
---------

Dang! Missed it by 5 minutes!

...DID YOU HEAR THIS INTERVIEW...OMG..this is way tooooooo much....i saw $15,000.00 in her mouth, i hope she thanked abraham for her implants...she has to protect her family and her friends...please...anyone that knows her knows that she is not capable of killing another human being...but when asked when did abraham die..."I will not answer any further questions." ok..i give up, who will play DDM in the upcoming block buster..anyone got a clue...?

Thanks Rizzy, I knew there were some different dates out there and I couldn't figure out why Mrs Jackson said DM met her so much later than she did. Of course, everyone makes mistakes and Mrs Jackson may not have remembered the exact date or it was wrong info from the beginning.

I am so angry I can hardly type. This woman is a liar and a murderer. She as much as admitted that she would be charged with murder. And if she did not 'pull the trigger', I bet she was there when it happened. That makes her just as guilty as having done it herself, IMO. She lied about it and did so much coverup.

She wants to go to Abraham's funeral?????? I cannot say what I think about that without getting banned for life!

And I just absolutely detest the way she says Abraham's name. In that interview, she tried so hard to cry and could not muster any tears. She also brought it back around to being all about her and what she had been through. It is time LE puts her azz in jail and throws away the key! Dee Dee and all of the rest of the trash that helped her should not have another night of freedom.

I will just have to read and not comment too much except to say that people here have done a GREAT job!

...DID YOU HEAR THIS INTERVIEW...OMG..this is way tooooooo much....i saw $15,000.00 in her mouth, i hope she thanked abraham for her implants...she has to protect her family and her friends...please...anyone that knows her knows that she is not capable of killing another human being...but when asked when did abraham die..."I will not answer any further questions." ok..i give up, who will play DDM in the upcoming block buster..anyone got a clue...?

She was quoted in an article in The Ledger (IIRC?) that she helped AS disappear. NOW the recent article DM says she had nothing to do with the coverup of his murder. Are those conflicting statements or is my mind playing tricks on me? (JMO.)

JMO, I think Courtney Love should play DM in the 'movie'. :truce:

Such a vile human being, all about DD. "People have no idea what I've been through..." ummmm what about Abraham Shakespeare who lost his life? What about what he's gone through? Absolutely unbelievable, that this creature is still stupid enough to be speaking publicly.

Inreference to:

WESH Interview 3:17 pm EST February 2, 2010

She says that she is "trying to keep a straight face, so I can talk to you, and not act like a cry baby." :sick:

Also says, "I would never hurt anybody."

She's been hurting and cheating people/companies/institutions/organizations/government/IRS etc, in one way or another, for years. It's quite obvious, when reviewing all the documents and business dealings that she has had.

She speaks of never doing anything "unethical" and "unprofessional", and that she has witnesses for all transactions etc.

Throughout our research, I have seen more... :liar:... than I could have imagined possible! There's witnesses, notaries... and other people of positions... that leave so much room for doubt, that it's unreal. Paperwork/documents, of all sorts, that are very messy and sometimes filled out improperly... areas of signatures illegible and/or not printed/signed properly is just an example.

She mumbles something about attorney, or lawyer, near the end of the video... I'd have to say, she has no attorney... if she did, bet she won't after that messy interview. Seriously doubt, that an attorney for someone in her position, would suggest running the mouth over and over, again and again!

All just my opinion. :angel:

ETA: (Snip from LaLaw2000) "In that interview, she tried so hard to cry and could not muster any tears. She also brought it back around to being all about her and what she had been through." Yessssssss, she does this all the time... just like in The Ledger interview a while back.

"I didn't know there was such dirty, evil people on this earth, but I really know now," Abraham's mother said. "I'm so hurt.
I've been praying about it. God is the only one who can bring out the truth and give me strength."

LOL, yep she had witnesses (kickliter), maybe her nail lady will also headline as her lawyer.
liar.gif
Crooked_by_NaturallyPerfect.gif

Did everyone miss that AMAZING post a few back about Abraham's son's mom and DeeDee???
3d9e034223f9c5ab1fd23a8c8236627d.gif
_question__by_Darwey.gif

...i think we will see the name GREORY MASSEY..again...someone tell me something good today...once again...Lord, i hope this day is good...is her lawyer really allowing her to speak to the press...i hope she has another one by now...and who could that be...i'm sure it will be a big name!

I agree and have been thinking the same thing.
_flowernod__by_Helen_Baq.gif
Agreeing_Emote_by_funky_rainbow.gif

She wants to go the funeral?!?!

How dare that lying sack of crap look Abraham's mother in the eye and claim she didn't know where Abe was. For MONTHS. Lie after lie after lie after lie.

It's the way she lives.

hi all, im new here. I have read thru all of the posts prior to joining, which took hours. I think you all are a very bright group of people. One thing that struck me odd throughout this whole thing, from the time this woman was named a person of interest is why has she not sought legal counsel? I understand she has a lawyer, i just learned of today, but who/where is he? Either she is incredibly stupid, or there are other things we dont know about. I just know, I am ready for an arrest(s), and her saying she wants to go to the funeral is just making a mockery of this man's life and his family. Its disgusting. Anyway, great job to everyone in here and all of the hard work you have done, you give me inspiration.

DM should have used some of AS's money for acting lessons ! ! !
She loves the spotlight & her downfall will be taking the stand in her own defense in her death penalty trial !!

What a disguisting woman. She knew ALL ALONG Abraham was dead and even went on here numerous times to assure us he was FINE. She even provided a number that "a little birdy" called to prove her innocence. Sick, sick, sick. Crazy people.

AND to top it off she wants to go to the funeral!!! Absolutely INSANE!!!

Yes, cholzsch, this is correct. Such a foolish method for legal document's... to replace names as they do/did in the court/records. It becomes a problem, later, when the records are needed for other reasons. Surely, there's a more appropriate way for this to be done... a more professional way. It looks horrible when done like this. I've seen various changes made, in unrelated documents, where it's been done much better... where time was taken to ensure that it shows everything easily and understandable.

(Thanks for posting the link to that discussion!)

Seems to me a very simple way, would be to "close" original document and create new document. Tie the two together by reference numbers, dates, etc. List all parties involved, and simply create the first line item indicating what has changed/why. This way, the whole story can be "seen" for the case itself, but in the case you are establishing a timeline in an unrelated matter (such as a murder case) it doesn't paint an erroneous picture. I don't know. Sometimes the governments/states/courts make things so complicated with so much red tape. Ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther