FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one:

I Didn't Kill The Man

"and what I've been through."

Been through what... :waitasec:

ETA: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, she gonna claim one of those fake abducted rape stories again... only changing the assault type to something she maybe hasn't used yet!

LAKELAND, FL -- Sources tell ABC Action News that DeeDee Moore has been arrested in the disappearance of Abraham Shakespeare.

Moore was picked up on a traffic stop in Hillsborough County.

Authorities are not confirming the charges yet.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/conten...tion-with/hHuOGESqEEKclAGSzZ0PZw.cspx?rss=794

BOOYAH!

Praying this is true. I knew it was a matter of time.

I just cant believe all the talking she's been doing the past couple days, the woman doesnt know how to shut up. Wow. Apparently she has to have her five seconds of fame while giving LE and thosands of people all the info needed to throw her bu++ in jail where it belongs.

Welcome Elayne! DM had an attorney who dropped her either around the time of the digging or shortly after AS's body was found. It doesn't seem like she had him on retainer for too long. She had only seemed to stop talking to reporters, etc... for a few weeks. I can't imagine an attorney advising her to talk now, but she is. (When you read over what was posted here, did you get a chance to read DM's posts here?)

She's definately convinced herself that she's innocent. Me? Not so much.

Just my opinion, as usual.

This one:

I Didn't Kill The Man

ETA: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, she gonna claim one of those fake abducted rape stories again... only changing the assault type to something she maybe hasn't used yet!

Didnt you read the post where Deedee said LE sprayed her white couch with luminol?? My gosh, the poor girl. I'm sure some nice inmate will comfort her in her time of need while incarcarated for the next several years.

...DID YOU HEAR THIS INTERVIEW...OMG..this is way tooooooo much....i saw $15,000.00 in her mouth, i hope she thanked abraham for her implants...she has to protect her family and her friends...please...anyone that knows her knows that she is not capable of killing another human being...but when asked when did abraham die..."I will not answer any further questions." ok..i give up, who will play DDM in the upcoming block buster..anyone got a clue...?

Honestly, those are not implants. Those are the same teeth she was blessed with.
The hair in the original photo, black curly, that's her natural hair.
She didn't have any work done to her face that I can tell either.
That said, I totally agree this will end up AT LEAST as a TV movie. Who they will get to play her I haven't a clue.
And I don't believe all of this crap about her now all of a sudden being so innocent. There are so many lies, lies that have stretched on for months, and I'm about sick and tired of this "poor me" crap she has going on. I don't know what she could possibly be thinking by talking to the media!!

Honestly, those are not implants. Those are the same teeth she was blessed with.
That said, I totally agree this will end up AT LEAST as a TV movie. Who they will get to play her I haven't a clue.
And I don't believe all of this crap about her now all of a sudden being so innocent. There are so many lies, lies that have stretched on for months, and I'm about sick and tired of this "poor me" crap she has going on. I don't know what she could possibly be thinking by talking to the media!!

All that talking is good for the police.

Bet she clams up now that she has been arrested!

Sheriff: Moore has been arrested
Updated: Tuesday, 02 Feb 2010, 6:12 PM EST
Published : Tuesday, 02 Feb 2010, 2:12 PM EST

UPDATE 6:06 P.M.: Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee says Dee Dee Moore has been arrested. Gee tells FOX 13 he will provide more information later this evening; a media release from the Sheriff's Office says a press conference will be held at 8 p.m.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/polk/murdered-lotto-winner-moore-talks-020210
-----------------

THANKS FOR THE LINKS

She has apparently JUST been arrested!!!!!!! :croc:

This one:

I Didn't Kill The Man

Didnt you read the post where Deedee said LE sprayed her white couch with luminol?? My gosh, the poor girl. I'm sure some nice inmate will comfort her in her time of need while incarcarated for the next several years.

Yep, that was the story as to why she was so distraught then. Now, I think the "been through" part is going to change... and be about what she has been through that "made her" not speak up about Abraham...

Poor thing... she is alwayssssss going through something! Always all about her!

I have to say I do wonder if she had help in this.Not to mention she said in above article " Moore said that Shakespeare had been shot", while the Polk County Sheriff's Office will only say that he died from "homicidal violence." A woman usually doesn't use a gun for killing . We don't know the cause of death yet though. The profile of female killers doesn't usually dig an over five foot deep hole and then cover it with concrete. Was a back hoe involved?
that's just my opinion for what ever it's worth

Welcome Elayne! DM had an attorney who dropped her either around the time of the digging or shortly after AS's body was found. It doesn't seem like she had him on retainer for too long. She had only seemed to stop talking to reporters, etc... for a few weeks. I can't imagine an attorney advising her to talk now, but she is. (When you read over what was posted here, did you get a chance to read DM's posts here?)

She's definately convinced herself that she's innocent. Me? Not so much.

Just my opinion, as usual.

thanks for replying. I dont know alot about the law, but usually the lawyer speaks on behalf of the client, and I just never saw that happen the entire time, of course I could have missed that tho.

Yes, I read all of her posts, and her son's too(lol). I think, in the beginning, she thought you guys were a bunch of amateurs, and then when she actually realized that this was serious, real business, then she tried to cover her tracks.

The sad part is, watching her, she still thinks to herself that she is smarter than everyone else. She really believes in her head, that she was there to help Abraham all along. It appears she helped him alright.

I have to say I do wonder if she had help in this. . We don't know the cause of death yet though. The profile of female killers doesn't usually dig an over five foot deep hole and then cover it with concrete. Was a back hoe involved?

that's just my opinion for what ever it's worth

i def believe she had help. She may not have pulled the trigger, I doubt even that she planned to have him murdered, I think it was probably a robbery set up done wrong, and I think she orchestrated everything that happened from that point on. Just a theory though, and I wonder if we will ever know the full truth.

Im sure we will see her hair go back to black when she goes to trial. I dont think her hairdresser can make appointments at the county jail.

Another short video clip:

Titled, Moore Never Hurt Him

She saying that she has a lawyer in this one... I doubt it... she (always moving) looks away when she says it. If all of her assets become frozen, no stolen $$ to pay lawyer the fees!

ETA: Oh myyyyyy, she does have one! Lakeland attorney John Liguori hasn't heard from her because she been so busy on camera's! IMO, LEO were just waiting for her to cross over the county line.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/fe...nner-vicitm-homicidal-violence/news-breaking/

There is a news conference at 8 pm

TAMPA - The lawyer for Dorice Donegan "Dee Dee" Moore has told the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office his client is not to be questioned about the disappearance and murder of Lottery millionaire Abraham Shakespeare.
"I am concerned that I have not heard from my client in two hours," said Lakeland attorney John Liguori.
Liguori said he does not know if she has been arrested, but is concerned because he has not heard from her in so long.
Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee is holding a press conference tonight at 8 p.m. to talk about the case.
more at link..........................

Lol, her lawyer doesnt know where she's been the past couple hours and is conserned she's been arrested???hahaha. News flash, your client is in jail.

LAKELAND, FL -- Sources tell ABC Action News that DeeDee Moore has been arrested in the disappearance of Abraham Shakespeare.

Moore was picked up on a traffic stop in Hillsborough County.

Authorities are not confirming the charges yet.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/conten...tion-with/hHuOGESqEEKclAGSzZ0PZw.cspx?rss=794

BOOYAH!

This is another article where it appear she's contradicted herself.

snip: "DeeDee Moore admits she had a role in the location where the body of Florida Lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare was found. But, she said she doesn't deserve to be arrested since she "didn't kill the man."

Last week, a body was found buried five feet deep underneath a 30-by-30 concrete slab behind a Plant City house. According to public records that house is owned by Moore's boyfriend, 26-year-old Shar Krasniqi. Detectives identified the body as Shakespeare’s through fingerprints."

Didn't she just say (in a previous video) that she didn't have anything to do with the cover up of the murder? How can she not have anything to do with that BUT have a role in the location of the body's burial???

Praying that everyone involved is arrested. Praying for justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon