FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally, i never mentioned my tentant reported to DebM in Plant City, please go back and reread my post...and as far as "call forwarding" yes i have heard of it....and it did sound alittle degrading to me....but all is well with my soul...

And joybell, again I apologize if I was incorrect in my perception of your post in regards to your post about the tenant reporting to DebM. I did not mean to sound degrading when I stated about "call forwarding", there are some people that aren't aware of "call forwarding" and I was only asking if you had heard of it, to clarify that that was how the phones were being ran for a long time.

You know, honestly, DDM could have been pushing the idea on him that leaving would solve his problems. THAT could explain the stalling/uncertainty about where he wanted to go. I mean, he seemed to have alot of friends, and all of his family here. Why would one want to go somewhere ALONE where they knew no one? I know some people do, but maybe he really didn't. Just a thought, and I cannot even guess to the thoughts going through his head or the reasons for certain things. All we can do at this point is speculate and share our opinions as to the whole story. Hopefully LE releases some info VERY soon so we'll have something solid to go on, that will hopefully take some of the confusion out of the whole equation.
BlueMermaid, if I've never said it before, I appreciate your posts here. I appreciate the fact that you can always locate posts to back up discussions that are revisited much later. You are a valuable source here, as is alot of the rest of you. ACandyRose, you are phenomenal to pull together all of the info you have. And thanks for all you offer here too! GuitarManFl & Finally, I've been reading the back and forth between you two, and I hope everything is smoothed out and understood at this point. We don't want to lose either of you from the site, and know that everything you all share is only what you are hearing, unless otherwise specified as confirmed with LE. The object here is shedding light on the case of this man who has been murdered by a greedy selfish person so that he may rest in peace and receive true justice.
Thanks for all you both add to the case while we all try to patiently wait for information.

And thank you to you too. I think guitarman_fl and I have it all smoothed out. And I hope within my posts I was helpful in clarifications/answers. Unfortunately, for some on here, my posts are not so thankful, therefore, I will no longer be posting. And as far as everything posted here by tigergal71 in regards to all the thanks to all others that do so much...I too thank you as well!

And thank you to you too. I think guitarman_fl and I have it all smoothed out. And I hope within my posts I was helpful in clarifications/answers. Unfortunately, for some on here, my posts are not so thankful, therefore, I will no longer be posting. And as far as everything posted here by tigergal71 in regards to all the thanks to all others that do so much...I too thank you as well!

Oh NO !! I hope you reconsider. You've been more than helpful, as has guitarman_fl. I can't thank you enough for all that you have shared with us here. I understand that most, if not all, of what you've shared is hearsay and/or second party, and as long as we maintain that is the context of what is shared then that's okay with me.

Should you not return, but either way, please tell your friend, DebbieM, I wish her well and hope the fallout from this case doesn't land to hard on her life commitment to help provide medical employment services to those in need.

ACR

The Ledger was not wrong about the connection between Amerikai and Abraham Shakespeare. They did not remove the connection because it is documented in public records. The Ledger was correct from what I saw.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20100126/MULTIMEDIA/100129739
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/14627878.pdf
They say in 2008 he was listed as president of Eddie Cason's business. He was. It says in 2009 he was not. There is a document where it shows Cason took Shakespeare off. So they were 100% accurate in what they said.
Merissa Green has done some awesome reporting on this case. The posters here were using her articles and using her research from the start and building off her information. The researchers her found a lot of unique information and found a lot that was later reported in different places in the media, but I have read Ms. Green's articles, all of them, and I believe she does her own research for her stories. The Ledger is a New York Times Company. I was pretty impressed with that when I found out my small city newspaper has a big city owner. And I'm really impressed with the quality of the paper, the writing, the stories, and the public outreach they have around X-mas. I look forward to her stories on Abraham Shakespeare. She is local, she knows the people involved, she had the first interview with Dorice, she's interviewed Elizabeth Walker. She has access to resources we don't.
That is also true with the St. Pete's article on Howard Stitzel. And the Tampa Bay Times. And all of the news stations that actually brought us to the places as they were happening. Those are all unique things that they have researched themselves. I found things there I had not seen here or anywhere else. Or the articles on Dorice's past. The articles and stories and conversations with her parents.
I believe this site has been very informative and has offered a lot of unique information I have not seen elsewhere as well. A lot of the public records I saw here first. We have had Dmoore, Investigatingthecase, people who know the parties involved and were involved with the people involved while all this was going down. Everyone is not going to see things the same way. We're all coming from different perspectives. We all read the same public records, we all are presented with the same facts, and we seem to come to our own assumptions and conclusions of what these facts and records mean, and they are very often different. That's what makes this site fun. It's like being on a jury with 11 other people and trying to come to a consensus. We often get deadlocked. But this site offers me different ways of looking at the same information whenever someone else give a different view.
And I hope that more people involved with this case or who know those involved with the case decide to join us and share their views. The ones who have been personally involved and have shared have helped me to understand this case better, taking it out of the realm of public records and into the actual events and people involved. So, thanks to the researchers, and thanks to those who share your experiences.

I admire all the work you all are doing here, acandyrose is really on top of this, and I admire acandyrose efforts in other cases...great job

I can barely keep up with this...but regarding the video...I thought that DM sounded very patronizing, very fake, leading questions, she sounded like a day care teacher who really doesn't like kids but is faking it or something

did anyone else get that "vibe" from her voice?? Knowing what we know now it is really scary

Poor Abraham...this is a case of pure pure greed and I hope every greedy grub gets their punishment for it

Finally_ .... I hope that you reconsider and continue to post here with us.

I also appreciate the information that you have shared with us and hope that you will continue to help us put some of these puzzle pieces of this tragedy together so that Abraham and his family can find justice, and to anyone else that has been damaged in the wake of DDM.

Finally_ .... I hope that you reconsider and continue to post here with us.

I also appreciate the information that you have shared with us and hope that you will continue to help us put some of these puzzle pieces of this tragedy together so that Abraham and his family can find justice, and to anyone else that has been damaged in the wake of DDM.

yeah finally, i only corrected you or tried to make it crystal clear as to where my info came from and not to give an invalid perception that i knew anything and was sharing info saught after, if the info i was given was such... as far as you, i think you do a great job.. what if we all said i quit.....by the way you are here for the victim...same as i......so keep on keepin on. thanx

finally, look we r all adults....we have to learn to disagree, agreeably...this is not hard......i can't speak for you, but i can speak for me...sometimes i sit here and let things build up in me....and some little something (usually nothing big) will set me off...we all have been on this for a long time...myself, since the beginning of november...and i get so much piled in this little brain...that sometimes when i put it out there....it doesn't sound like what i'm thinking...i reread some of my posts sometimes...and say, "oh, i bet that did sound right to folks"....this is not a place to carry you feelings on you shoulders....come on jump on the bandwagon...and do like i

have to do....GET OVER IT...and if u do decide to quit posting...your choice....take care of you...and good luck to you....and please don't forget when u bow your head at night, to remember Abraham and his family....

I've been meaning to do this for quite some time, and right now is as good a time as any.

In the press release video issued on February 22 by Abraham’s mother, Mrs. Elizabeth Walker, and her pastor, H.B. Holmes, the following is said:

H.B. Holmes: “We know that the charges for Mrs. Dee Dee Moore has been upped to First Degree Murder, and what we wanted to do today is come together. Mrs. Walker wanted to make a public statement in regards to her position with the new charges that’s been filed. So, at this time, Mrs. Walker will have a public statement at this time.”

Elizabeth Walker: “There’s a… I just thank you all for coming. And since I heard the charges for Mrs. Moore last night, I would love to see justice be done for Abraham. The laws of the land was made for the wicked, not for the righteous. I’m a person that... I believe in God and I try to obey Him. It’s up to God and the laws of the land for what will be done to her."

H. B. Holmes: “I think one of the things that we want to make emphatically clear [is] that everything that we have seen happen with Mrs. Dee Dee Moore has been very calculated. She, if you notice, she’s been a person who always planned in advance, and we believe that this was a premeditated act when it comes down to what actually happened to Abraham Shakespeare. When we think about when she first came into his life, she was there to write a book. I believe that the evidence will show that this was a part of her overall plan. Not only did she talk about writing a book, but also being - about becoming - a business partner of his. And, as a matter of fact, this is a cell phone that was given to Mrs. Walker by Dee Dee Moore, and this phone was used, and this was part of her plan - as a part of her premeditated plan - to kind of deceive and as a part of her con. And later on, as we found out, that even the gun that was purchased or obtained by Dee Dee Moore was a part ultimately of her plan and, unfortunately, the demise of our brother, Brother Abraham Shakespeare.”

Just a thought.....
Has anyone thought about formally inviting Merissa Green from the Ledger, or Howard Altman (I think that's his name) from the Tribune to see if they'd like to post here? Not even sure they'd consider it, and not sure if we're allowed to do that, but was just curious. It could straighten out alot of this stuff we're unsure about that has been released prior.

If a detective on the case can post here, surely a reporter could as well??

I don't know, I'm just sorta thinking out loud. Tricia, what are your thoughts? And could you start another thread on this? We're at almost 50 pages now LOL

Bumping for 2 reasons. There is a registered member here with the username of Howard Altman who joined 2-6-2010. :crazy:

And we are now at 50 pages. lol

Since this will probably be my one and only post,due to being deleted, let me say this is not intended to offend anyone.
Some things (truths) need to be said. Let me tell you up front that I have read everything on here
from page 1. It is amazing how people choose to gossip and pass hear say around about people they
don't even know. If any of this was about any of you I think you would be looking at it a little
differently. Guess it is easier to sweep around someone else's backdoor than you own.

I would like for everyone to know that DebM is my VERY personal friend and will probably be an
in-law in the future. I am here to let each and everyone of you know that I can PERSONALLY tell
you were, what, when and how DebM has been for the past 2 years. This lady has been nothing but
a loyal and true employee to American Medical Professionals. She dedicated herself into trying
to make something of this Company when DDM wanted nothing to do with it, but DebM hung in there
and even had her pay cut to keep it alive.

I also need to set the record straight on the point of Tony, DebM's son. Yes, he is in some trouble
that should have never happened. This is what happens when you try to help your friends. In the
first incident Tony was ask to help a friend go work on an air conditioner, while he sat in the
truck little did he know that the guy was there to steal it. They got caught, but in the end he
was the one to pay the price.
In the 2nd. incident again he tried to help a friend, they went to sell some stuff at the local
junk yard and the friend didn't have an ID, so Tony was ask for his and he provide the info that
was needed and again he didn't know the stuff was stolen. The friend turned his back on Tony and lied
to the authories about it and Tony was arrested. Being a young man and to trusting of other
people is what got him into this mess, which he is paying for dearly.
All of the court documents you people have pulled up and posted was insane......he had nothing to
do with anything that DDM is involved in nor does he even know her. And on the point of Tony living
at the address of the business that his mother owns is true, but he did not live at 1354 Wrights
Creek Rd. until Jan. 13, 2010, when I picked him up from jail and took him to live with me and
before you start your BIG SEARCH, yes that is my address. DebM lived with me for quite a while
when going through some family problems, but she left her on Jan. 11, 2010. She didn't even get a
chance to say good bye to her son.
Tony is doing fine and trying to work on his probation and is staying out of trouble and avoiding
people that he knows he can't trust any longer. He is still very young and will in time learn like
we all did who you can and can't trust.

Before I go I would like to let the person that loves to do the searches of people who are not
involved in this DDM/AS case to know if you would like to do a search of me,to try and involve me in
this like they have DebM,then it should be easy enough for them to find since I'm an ex-Deputy Sheriff,
email me and I will be more than happy to give you my name. DebM has informed me of contacting LE of
the slanderous remarks made about her and the Company.

I thank the owner of this board for allowing me to make this post and will be happy to answer any
questions you may have about myself or DebM, but must tell you our lives are not the ones that are
important here. Don't understand how everyone got off the subject of DDM/AS.

First, I'm glad you are here and I hope you choose to stay. It would be nice if DebM chose to come as well and speak for herself. Don't know if she will. We were told she would when she gets her computer back and I hope she follows through on that.
Second, what libelous comments were made about either DebM or her company? Slander is the spoken word. Libel is the written word. Correct me if I am wrong. For it to be libelous, it has to be untrue and I'm not sure what comments you are referring to.
Also, I'm all for the moderators leaving your post up and not deleting it. I'm not offended by anything that you have said. I appreciate your opinion. So, I hope you stay and keep posting.

While the site was down, I had a chance to research what you said. This response is not meant to offend anybody. I just want to respond to what may not be as "true" as it seems. And I'd still like you to stay and keep posting. I'd like to hear your point of view. I'd like to hear DebM's point of view directly from her as well.
This site is filled with researchers. That's what a lot of the people do here, research and search for truth.
As far as your young friend, DebM's son, staying in the truck and not knowing what was going on, well, the victims told a different story:
http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/article_print/property_owners_capture_suspects/
Snip
"When the owners of a recently purchased residence noticed a strange truck parked in the driveway they went to investigate. Their investigation revealed two guys in the back yard that had allegedly just cut the lines from the central air conditioner unit and were about to load it onto their truck. When the suspects saw that the owners of the residence had arrived they ran back to their truck and fled."
I don't know if you are trying to protect him or you just did not know, but it appears that your story is not correct.
Further, his cohort in this crime is a 34 year old man. Why is he hanging out with this older man? And if it is the same one as the one who lived in GA, same age:
http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery/jsp/OffQryRedirector.jsp
This guy has a history of drugs, theft, escape in GA and if it is him, then it would appear he is continuing in the same path in FL.
http://www.criminalsearches.com/det...tnneqE6QBVG/2x7UVIuXAyKph1sLbpv2E=&input=name
Since they share the same birthdate, I am assuming it could be the same person.
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=115553369
I am glad you cleared up the relationship between DebM and Jorge as mother and son.
As far as Jorge is concerned, the first offense you spoke of, the air conditioner, the offense date was 8/5/09:
https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/do/chargePhases?county=30&data=4ceebec66860838d57e3515702faf693
He was adjudicated guilty of criminal mischief. Adjudication was withheld on the grand theft charge.
Just over two months later on 10/15/09, he committed the next offenses and was adjudicated guilty of grand theft and dealing in stolen property.
The only way I see this is relevant to this case is that DebM used the address Jorge resides at as a business address for American Medical Professionals. She also used the address where it is believed that Abraham was murdered at as a business address for the company. There was a poster who said that she was upset at the business she was losing because of the companies association with this case. Then the easiest way to distance herself from this case and to keep her business from being associated with crime or criminals would seem to be to close AMP under any name, dissolve that corporation, and start a brand new corporation with a brand new name and an address that is not associated with crime or felons. That just seems to be Business 101.
Finally you say you are willing to answer questions about yourself. You say you are an ex-deputy sheriff, not a retired deputy sheriff. Why did you leave the Sheriff's Department? That is an excellent civil service position with all sorts of benefits and job security.
Hopefully you can help Jorge turn his life around. Being a convicted felon at his young age will cut off many opportunities for him. It is really sad that he chose to make those unfortunate choices.

In your 1st. paragraph about the Panhandle Parade the story that was posted did not match the police report. DebM called that Newspaper and had them retract what was said.

I now have DebM on the phone........and she is stating that she will not go on this website, to her it has went from a discussing the murder to witch hunt of DebM and her son. It has defamed the Company name for which she is trying to rebuild a reputable company.
Again, this has nothing to do with DebM and her son, what part of NO connection do you not understand.
She also states that she had a protential employee, but upon reading this website is unsure if she wants to work for this Company......Slander.
DebM would like to know if that is what your intentions were as to slander her and the company?

We know the facts of the case against Tony and it doesn't matter what the public hears, thinks or sees. It has been taken care of and again has nothing to do with the DDM/AS case. So in my humble opinion I think this website should just carry on the case at hand and leave Tony, DebM's business to them to handle.

And again, we are not here to discuss anything but the DDM/AS murder. Certainly do not want to offend anyone, but come on people leave the innocent alone.

Let's see if I can change the subject on here..........does anyone here remember Abraham Shakespeare or DeeDee Moore?

You say again that she has been slandered, it would be libeled if it were not true. And to be libel, there would have to be something that was said that was not true. What exactly was said about DebM or her company that was not true? It is not libel or slander if it is true. It may be something you don't want to read, but it doesn't make it libel. The truth is an absolute defense to libel or slander.
And yes, we all remember Abraham Shakespeare and how Dorice Moore took his money and funneled it through American Medical Professionals, a company that Dorice Moore turned over to DebM in December 2009. I remember them very well.
As I said, she is welcome to come here and speak for herself. She doesn't always have to be on the phone speaking through other people and that is not the preferred mode of conversation.
As long as DebM is part of that company and owns property that belonged to Abraham, I guess she will remain a part of the case.

DebM said that NONE of the money was ever funneled through her company that belonged to AS. It was put into DDM's business account and used for her own personal use as stated in the CRA, payroll company pays employees and contracts pays the payroll company.
DebM never did nor is having a fund raiser to fool the judge nor the public, DebM started this company with nothing.....NOT a dime of DDM's/AS's money. As was posted several times by people on Websleuth. There is the slander.

Isn't one of the other posters friends with DebM? And according to this poster, didn't DebM say she would be coming onto this site once LE returned her computer?

My guess would be that if that potential employee didn't wish to work for that company after reading here, it wouldn't be because of anything slanderous or libelous that has been said by any of the members of this site. It would be because they've seen who the previous owner of that company was, and what exactly they were involved in.

imo... DDM is the true slanderer of AMP. Not anyone here.

I've got to tell you, I love the search function on PDF documents. From the criminal affidavit,
Read p. 3 "In January 2009, this money was transferred to the business account of AMP, a business owned by Dee Dee Moore since 2004"

Read p 4 "Moore utilized the American Medical Professionals checking account as her primary account including personal charges."

So, yes, Abraham's money was funnelled through the AMP business account.

And again, AMP still controls the loans that Abraham gave to his friends. AMP never paid for those loans. AMP owns the Redhawk home. AMP never paid Abraham for that home. Is AMP now prepared to return this property to the Shakespeare family, it's rightful owner? If not, then if it comes out that property was obtained through fraud, there goes another black eye for that company. If DebM wants to come out of this as a hero, she should give Abraham's property back to his family and not make them endure a long, expensive court case which DebM as the owner of the property will most likely have to pay a fortune for attorneys. It would be far better to give it back voluntarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015