FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say again that she has been slandered, it would be libeled if it were not true. And to be libel, there would have to be something that was said that was not true. What exactly was said about DebM or her company that was not true? It is not libel or slander if it is true. It may be something you don't want to read, but it doesn't make it libel. The truth is an absolute defense to libel or slander.
And yes, we all remember Abraham Shakespeare and how Dorice Moore took his money and funneled it through American Medical Professionals, a company that Dorice Moore turned over to DebM in December 2009. A company that still owns mortgages that were owed to Abraham Shakespeare. I remember them very well. So since she is in charge of AMP and since that company now owns those mortgages, is she going to turn them over to the Shakespeare family so they can collect on the loans Abraham gave to those people?
As I said, she is welcome to come here and speak for herself. She doesn't always have to be on the phone speaking through other people and that is not the preferred mode of conversation.
As long as DebM is part of that company and owns property that belonged to Abraham, I guess she will remain a part of the case.

DebM on March 1, 2010 called the lead detective due to the comment you just made. And none of the AS property, money or anything that DDM got from AS has anything to do with my company. They have investigated throughly and my company is very legally done. The accusations that my company owns property or assets of AS is slander.

If you would like to verify any of the info, please feel free to call the lead detective in Hillsborough County on this case.

DebM said that NONE of the money was ever funneled through her company that belonged to AS. It was put into DDM's business account and used for her own personal use as stated in the CRA, payroll company pays employees and contracts pays the payroll company.
DebM never did nor is having a fund raiser to fool the judge nor the public, DebM started this company with nothing.....NOT a dime of DDM's/AS's money. As was posted several times by people on Websleuth. There is the slander.

Now I thought I read everything, but I guess I missed a fund raiser to fool a judge. Could you please provide the link to that?

Whether DebM started the company with nothing or not, Abraham's money was funnelled through AMP's accounts, as stated in the Criminal Affidavit. No libel there.

And again, if she is so concerned with all this, why doesn't she just do the obvious, dissolve AMP and open her own, brand new corporation untainted by a criminal past and away from felon's addresses?

Quite frankly, if I was looking for a job and I read about the company, I wouldn't want to work for a company that had the history this one does. A man murdered in their business address and buried next door? And they don't need to read this site to figure it out. It's been all over the news, all over the country. Look at the Ledger if you want to see the connections of AMP. They have a graph that lets you really get a close look at the companies connections.

snip...
Again, this has nothing to do with DebM and her son, what part of NO connection do you not understand.
...snip

Funny...DDM also said she had no connection to the disappearance of AS, and you see what direction that's turned.

And what part of PUBLIC RECORDS do you not understand? Everything discussed here has been linked to public records. As far as libel (not slander), there also has to be the intent to cause harm (actual malice) by making libelous statements. While I haven't heard ANY comments that could be construed as libelous, if something you or DebM read makes you feel this way, I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

DebM on March 1, 2010 called the lead detective due to the comment you just made. And none of the AS property, money or anything that DDM got from AS has anything to do with my company. They have investigated throughly and my company is very legally done. The accusations that my company owns property or assets of AS is slander.

If you would like to verify any of the info, please feel free to call the lead detective in Hillsborough County on this case.

So, I am confused, you changed from 3rd party to now it is "my company". So am I talking to some former Deputy Sheriff who is a friend of DebM or am I talking to DebM? If you are DebM, perhaps you should write an e-mail to Tricia and get verified. If you are not DebM, is this company now your company?

I am not going to call any lead Hillsborough County detective. However, if you are that close to him, we would love him to join the conversation. He would also have to get verified by Trisha as a LE, just as investigatingthecase did. But it would be wonderful if he would join us, so please feel free to invite him.

As stated before, if your up to the challenge, please call the lead detective in Hillsborough County and ask him about AMP and who owns AS's assets/property.

New Owner, New Accounts, New Name.......DebM. not DDM.

As stated before, if your up to the challenge, please call the lead detective in Hillsborough County and ask him about AMP and who owns AS's assets/property.

Again, AMP was not dissolved. The ownership of the company was transferred. Not the same as a new company. New fictious name with American Medical Professionals also on the same document. If she wants to be perceived as a new corporation, she would need to dissolve the old AMP and form a new corporation.

Again, feel free to invite the lead detective here. He can get verified as the lead detective through Trisha and we would all love to hear from him.

You are an ex-deputy sheriff, I have a degree in business administration. If you hadn't come, the subject would have probably just been gathering dust in on the past pages. But you have put new energy into it.

And I'm really glad you are here as you have perked up the board quite a bit.

You can be assured that by the time this is all over with, AS's family will own all of his assets.

AND anything that was purchased with his money, for whatever the purpose. (To include real estate, etc.)

I'd still like to see that fund raiser thing. Does anybody have a link or a post # for that because I've never seen it. There is a lot of information here so it is easy to miss things.

Sorry for any confusion, but I was typing as DebM was talking. She was the one saying "my company".
If you truly want to know the truth of my company, again just call Hillsborough County lead detective on the case and he will be very happy to clear it up for you. If I had any access to AS's assets/property I would more than happily return it to AS's family.
As soon as the contracts can be completed they will be completed in the new company name, I tried to change the name and was told that I had to leave it and do a DBA to honor the current contract, the people on the board have no idea the hell I have been through due to DDM's actions and I wanted to run from that name as fast as I could but legally I couldn't until the time the contracts are completed.
Again I'm just typing as DebM is talking on speaker phone to me.

Now that makes sense to me. She has contracts she has to honor and she cannot dissolve the corporation until those contract expire. Why doesn't she start a separate corporation for new contracts under a brand new name with no ties to AMP? That way when the old contracts have expired, she can dissolve that company. As long as the name AMP is connected to her company, it will keep coming up. And this is now a national story, not just local.
If she transfers the property back to Abraham Shakespeare's family, she will become my hero.
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/63571595.pdf
Looks like as of 12/09 she became the new registered owner of the corporation and that corporaton owns that property. I think you can find most of the assignments over at acandyrose's website.
DebM really does need to get verified through Trisha. When Dmoore was here, first she said it was her, then she said it was her son. That's the reason for the verification, so we know that the person is speaking for themselves and it's not someone just using their name.

You can be assured that by the time this is all over with, AS's family will own all of his assets.

AND anything that was purchased with his money, for whatever the purpose. (To include real estate, etc.)

DebM said she is in 100 percent agreement with that statement. As a matter of fact while I was moving my things out of 5732 I had to contact LE several times due to the vulcher's trying to steal things possibly purchased by AS's money by DDM. I want nothing possibly purchased with AS's money and hope that all money, properties/assets is returned to AS's family.

I think we can all pretty much guess the problems that anyone who was around Dorice were caused by her actions. If she wasn't corrupting people, she was manipulating them. The public records have pretty well spelled that out and the posters who are insiders have pretty much confirmed that.

DebM was suppose to get her computer back last Monday from LE. Did they give it back to her yet? If so, she really should come here and speak for herself if she is concerned about what posters say. Just have her get verified and join us. And I'd like to see you stick around as well. And if she or you can get that Hillsborough Detective to join us, that would be great. I'm sure many of the posters here as well as myself would like to talk to him as we did investigatingthecase. LEs really don't tell us much. But it is nice having them around. This is a LE friendly site.

Typing for DebM........I thank you for allowing me to TRY to say my side of the story. It is clear to me at this point that reguardless what I say, it has no effect. Believe what you want I WILL NOT be on this website and good luck with your investigation. I sincerely hope when the truth does come out, thoughout DDM's trial that some of you will have self respect for themselves to apologize for the facts they do not know at this time about me.

Now as for me GranGran4, I thank you also for allowing me to help DebM, get her side said even tho it fell on deaf ears in my opinion. You truly don't know what a great lady this is.

This is my last post and you can so kindly delete my account.
We thank you again and good night.

Typing for DebM........I thank you for allowing me to TRY to say my side of the story. It is clear to me at this point that reguardless what I say, it has no effect. Believe what you want I WILL NOT be on this website and good luck with your investigation. I sincerely hope when the truth does come out, thoughout DDM's trial that some of you will have self respect for themselves to apologize for the facts they do not know at this time about me.

Now as for me GranGran4, I thank you also for allowing me to help DebM, get her side said even tho it fell on deaf ears in my opinion. You truly don't know what a great lady this is.

This is my last post and you can so kindly delete my account.
We thank you again and good night.

I remember when Dmoore came on. She said that same thing about how when the truth came out, we should all apologize to her. No one on this site need ever apologize to her. Time tells all.
I feel fairly confident the truth has come out and has been supported by public records as well as a criminal affidavit. So far, I haven't seen anything that was said that was not true. Of course, I haven't seen anything about any benefit to fool a judge and no one including you have been able to provide a link to it yet. But I'm patient, I'm still waiting.
And as far as deaf ears, well, this is a computer and while I may not have heard a word you said, I read and understood all of them, so whether I was deaf or not has nothing to do with it. I'm not blind and I read and comprehend just fine.
Thanks for the banter back and forth. It was fun while it lasted.
Ordinarily, saying you are leaving or not going to post anymore violates the terms of service and you can get suspended or banned for it. But I'm not going to report you because I'm hoping you'll come back so we can do it all over again.
Goodbye, for now, ex-deputy sheriff.

Anyone know why we haven't had the pleasure of listening to DDM's phone calls in the pokey? They should be available by now correct?

I'd love to hear them. Don't know why they aren't releasing them. Sure enough wish they would.

I believe in one of his speeches, Sheriff Grady said he was going to be sure that the IRS would hear about the financial transactions of Dorice's company. So, I have a question. Someone will have to file an IRS return for that corporation. It was really quite clever of Dorice to turn over the company before the end of the year. Does that mean the new registered agent will now be responsible for the company's IRS return and any tax debt owed to the IRS for profits of the company? Because that company sure had a windfall last year. I would really love to be a fly on the wall when that IRS agent is reviewing that corporate return. Especially if Sheriff Grady follows through with giving them the heads up.

Before this gets too confused, can we please note that there are TWO companies with similar names, BOTH at one time were owned by Dee Dee Moore. Why she needed two company with the same name is beyond me but you can see just from the quotes below where the company name now owned by Debbie Munguia (and manager of the company since 2008) is clearly referenced as being the same company whereas money was funneled from Abraham Shakespeare's accounts. This information is coming from a legal affidavit.

1 - American Medical Professionals LLC was formed 12/20/2004 by Dee Dee Moore. On 12/14/2009 Dee Dee Moore changed the Registered Agent and owner from herself to Debbie Munguia. Who ran the company as the manager from 2004 until 2009 is unclear although DebbieM stated in the media that she ran the company since 2008 and after repeatedly asking Dee Dee Moore to turn it over to her, that was finally done 12/14/2009.

2 - American Medical Professionals PEO INC was formed 11/21/2007 listing Shar Anthony as President and D. Moore as Chairman. This is the company that Abraham Shakespeare transfered the assignments of mortgages on all the properties including the big house at 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive. Although some of property assignments show "American Medical Professionals PEO LLC."

What's appears to have happened is between some of the legal public records filed with the Clerk of Courts, the name "American Medical Professionals PEO" included the "LLC" written as "American Medical Professionals PEO LLC" and it should have been "INC." On other occasions it was written as "American Medical Professionals" or "American Medical Professionals PEO" or "American Medical Professionals LLC."

I don't recall anybody here at Websleuths accusing or libeling DebbieM of being part of the fraud involving money from Abraham Shakespeare's accounts BUT I did read postings both suggesting and advising another poster who was friends with DebbieM that by still using the name "American Medical Professionals LLC" that she could be putting herself into a compromising position aliening herself with that company name.

========================================

So fast forward to the 02/19/2010 Probable Cause Affidavit and you can see clearly how the name "American Medical Professionals LLC" is referenced as being the company name used by Dee Dee Moore to funnel money from Abraham Shakespeare's accounts.

Page 4:
"On January 9th, 2009, Mr. Shakespeare signed a Quitclaim Deed to American Medical Professionals LLC on his primary residence, 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive. The deed was recorded on 01-13-09. Abraham Shakespeare paid $1.07 Million in 2007 for the home, and Dee Dee Moore, in a statement given to Polk County Sheriff's detectives on or about November 9, 2009, stated she paid him over $500,000 in cash."

"On January 15, 2009, Mr. Shakespeare signed an "Asset Purchase Agreement" which sold all of his un-enumerated "assets" to American Medical Professionals LLC for the price of $185,000. The value of outstanding loans purchased in the "Assets Purchase Agreement" plus the value of real estate separately purchased total over $3.5 million worth of assets for less than 5 cents on the dollar."

Page 7
". On February 18, 2009, a cashiers check for $250,000 was drawn on the Abraham Shakespeare LLC. account and was made payable to ASTAT which was deposited in to a Navy Federal Credit Union account. ASTAT and Supply, LLC was a business registered with the Department of State Division of Corporations and was reinstated as an active corporation on October 15, 2008. Shar Krasniqi was listed as CEO. Additionally, the account holder of the Navy Federal Credit Union account is Shar Krasniqi. Further, on February 18, 2009, a cashiers check for the sum of $250,000 was drawn on the Abraham Shakespeare LLC. Account made payable to the Internal Revenue Service. This check was endorsed by D. Moore. Notated on the check, in the endorsement section, were the hand written words "not needed for intended purpose". This $250,000 check is then deposited into the business account of American Medical Professionals LLC. By the use of the endorsement "not needed for intended purpose" Dee Dee Moore was able to divert the sum of$250,000 from its intended purpose to her own control and benefit. On February 19,2009 and February 23,2009, cashiers check for $200,000 and $250,000 respectively, were drawn on the account of Abraham Shakespeare LLC and were made payable to American Medical Professionals."

Page 12
"On or about February 21, 2009, Dee Moore bought a 2008 Chevrolet Corvette from Stingray Chevrolet for her boyfriend, Shar Krasniqi. She paid $70,390.86 for the vehicle with a cashier's check from American Medical Professionals LLC."

========================================

As a side note, I don't think DebbieM's son has anything to do with the Shakespeare case either, but in defense of the poster who did the search on the son's name, I believe they posted the information because DebbieM's new company records filed with sunbiz.org included the same address where the son was living as well as the address at 5732 State Rd, which was a crime scene. Now in DebbieM's defense, her friend, "Finally" explained why DebbieM had to use those addresses.

ACR

...yall buzzzzzzzzzy tonight.....dang and all this happened before i got here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim