FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, it does matter. I have nothing but respect for anybody that comes to the defense of a friend as you, yourself and GranGran4 have done. DebbieM's whole world has been turned upside down and she's lucky to have friends like yourself and GranGran4 for moral support.

That said, there's more to the story. It's one thing to empathize with a friend's situation, hold their hand, offer hugs, but quite another to help that person see beyond the madness and offer advice on decisions they may be making that could very well put them in a worse position down the road.

In my opinion, you, yourself came here with an open mind, not only to support your friend, but to do some of your own sleuthng and see if you can find some answers while offering tidbits of your own that helped the posters here connect some dots. On the other hand, in my opinion, GranGran4 came with both guns loaded, though understandably in defense of her/his friend.

GranGran4 wrote, "I personally have nothing to add to this discussion about the DDM/AS case, since I only know about it as been written in the news. Everyone has already read that, so no sense in rehashing old news.'

If the posting sleuthers here on this forum had only read what was in the news, they would have never put two and two together back in December 2009 when they discovered the 5732 and 5802 State road properties were connected to Dee Dee Moore and then to Stitzel, and Shar. They even posted drive by photos of the properties, dug into corporate records as well as records file with the clerk of courts. They connected those dots and continued to dig. And all of that was a good 5-6 weeks BEFORE LE served the search warrant at the same two properties and ultimaely found Abraham's body.
My point here is that DebbieM is obviously in a state of shock, upset, caught between a rock and a hard place, obviously questioning loyalites, trust and as she was quoted in the news that she moved into a nightmare. Yes, she needs friends and moral support but she also needs friends with clear heads to help look into some things for her so she's still standing when her nightmare is over. Yes, the posters here read the news also but they go above and beyond that because our quest was to find Abraham. This isn't a witch hunt, it's a quest for justice.

DebbieM needs friends who are rocks not pillows, so she doesn't fall over when she leans on them.

ACR

And while I was not here at that point (in the paragraph above, BBM), LE even stated that the sleuthers here had found things that were helpful to them in the investigation!! That is the reason the detective comes here occasionally, because of the helpful information!! You guys all deserve a HUGE round of applause for a job WELL DONE, even though I know this case is far from over, you all are a real asset to the TRUTH!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It was stated somewhere on here that he was living in the garage apartment. Not sure if that is true, and I can't remember our source, so don't take my word for it.......

I had a thought...

We now know the house was listed for sale as early as Nov 2008, prior to the transfer to AMP, and then continued after the transfer to AMP. So maybe Abraham did move to the m-i-l apartment over the garage so agents could show the property and not interrupt him?

ETA: it was Finally_ who was told Abraham lived in the apartment, and then shared that info with us.

Joybell, I'm bringing this post of yours over from a previous thread..

03-04-2010, 11:44 PM
joybell
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2009

...it's going to be along night....i've watch that video over and over again tonight...i need some help....did anyone see the look that abraham shakespear gave DDM when she asked...."Do you get tired of people asking for money all the time abe?"...did you see that look....another thing when i looked at the security video screen it looked like there was a outside door... the light was on the inside but it was dark on the other side..either way it would mean it was dark outside..and then they switch till there was 3 dark screens....then the camara went to the window and it was day light outside....and then look at the curtain hanging on the window....that is a bedspread or a blanket...the room where this video was captured...was not a room that was lived in...notice the night stand...nothing but a lamp... the bedroom furniture look like some mix-n-match stuff, and we know ddm wouldn't stand for that in her castle....the bedspread looks a goldish color...with a navy blue blanket/bedspread, i don't believe this would have worked for the Queen "B"...the man was upset about something...and then i heard him say to DDM..."you ready?" she says...umm...he say again "you ready", and then they talk a few...and then abraham says something that i can't make out....i know this may sound crazzzzy but i've been looking at this video a longgggggg time....and the room doesn't look big enough for a room at redhawk...IMO, also look at the size of the window in the bedroom.... i would love to know what they were about to do...for him to keep saying "you ready" ......mark my word folk...something is not right about this....Please Help.....and let play's pretty with each other....it's a beautiful day, we got are good health (i hope)...and we still live in the best country in the world....and that is IMO.......LOL

Either your eyes are better than mine or we're both not watching the same video. :p Help me out here. I don't see a curtain at a window. Are you talking about the thing behind Abraham? To me, that look somewhat like a corner cabinet against the wall. The bed looks like a water bed to me, but I agree, it looks a tad gothic for Dee Dee's tastes, but to each their own. The room is small and dark, and in my opinion, I don't think Abraham knew she was filming him.

798-DeeDeeVideoAbraham5.jpg

This enhanced screen capture below has something up on the far top right that does look like it could be a window high on the wall. Not sure what that cord is unless it's for blinds.

800-DeeDeeVideoAbraham5.jpg

ACR

Hello dedicated sleuths,

We need one of the real estate pros to come over and provide a plain English explanation of the latest info in the McStay family thread!

Any help much appreciated!

NT

Joybell, I'm bringing this post of yours over from a previous thread..

Either your eyes are better than mine or we're both not watching the same video. :p Help me out here. I don't see a curtain at a window. Are you talking about the thing behind Abraham? To me, that look somewhat like a corner cabinet against the wall. The bed looks like a water bed to me, but I agree, it looks a tad gothic for Dee Dee's tastes, but to each their own. The room is small and dark, and in my opinion, I don't think Abraham knew she was filming him.

798-DeeDeeVideoAbraham5.jpg

This enhanced screen capture below has something up on the far top right that does look like it could be a window high on the wall. Not sure what that cord is unless it's for blinds.

800-DeeDeeVideoAbraham5.jpg

ACR

ACR, most respectfully of course, I think I agree with Joybell on the window. I do believe that is a window with a curtain/sheet over it.
Also, the thing you mention in the second photo. I thought that was the ceiling fan/light pull.
I'm sure though, that the Redhawk house wouldn't have strings hanging from the fan. That it would be controlled by light switch, the way all my fans and lights are. (And my house isn't anywhere near as fancy as Redhawk home)

Just maybe they were at 5732 Hwy 60, watching this footage??? Doesn't really make sense, but most of the stuff doesn't!!!!

ACR, most respectfully of course, I think I agree with Joybell on the window. I do believe that is a window with a curtain/sheet over it.
Also, the thing you mention in the second photo. I thought that was the ceiling fan/light pull.
I'm sure though, that the Redhawk house wouldn't have strings hanging from the fan. That it would be controlled by light switch, the way all my fans and lights are. (And my house isn't anywhere near as fancy as Redhawk home)

Just maybe they were at 5732 Hwy 60, watching this footage??? Doesn't really make sense, but most of the stuff doesn't!!!!

From what I understand, this video was taken at the Redhawk home. Yes, it was me that had stated AS lived in the mother-in-law apartment above the garage. Of course, I was corrected in that, it wasn't a mother-in-law apartment, it was, I guess called the maid's quarters. Whatever, it's called, it was the apartment/quarters above the seperate garage from the house. Yes, from what I understand, that is a window with a (what looks like) black sheet over it. If you look very closely while watching the video, during the footage, as the camera moves around, pay close attention to the bottom left corner of that possibly black sheet. You will see what looks like mini blinds. Hope this helps.

Here's just another tidbit. Now, supposedly, as I was told, AS lived above the garage, because, he felt the house was too big. Ok, my question would be, then why did he buy the house to begin with? Ok, so maybe it was "too big", and that's why he had put it on the market? Makes a person really wonder...if the house was "too big", then why in the end of the video footage of DDM questioning AS, when she asks "are you going to miss your home?" AS, states "yes, but life goes on"? Now this is, IMO, is extremely hinky!

I had originally thought, when first viewing the video, that the curtain was covering a doorway, perhaps to a bathroom, and that the light coming through it was from a window in the bathroom. If you notice in the second frame, the light source appears to reach the floor.

I need a little help on this. In my research, I found that DDM was named POI on 01/06/2010. I am of no comparison to all of you in your researching. So, I ask can someone confirm that that was the first date in which DDM was named POI?

I had originally thought, when first viewing the video, that the curtain was covering a doorway, perhaps to a bathroom, and that the light coming through it was from a window in the bathroom. If you notice in the second frame, the light source appears to reach the floor.

Me too, but I was told that it was a window. And if you go back, and review the video, hopefully, you'll see (looking closely) that there are, what looks like mini blinds behind whatever that is sheet/curtain. That's another thing odd, looks like a sheet, but whichever it is...no curtain rod? If this WAS taken at the end of March (which is what we all think the monitor shows), then no curtain rod? Looks like AS didn't have/wasn't able to access money for a rod? Or, DDM didn't even care how he was living? I don't know I tend to look too deep into things and over-analyze I guess. But, this is just my thoughts and opinion.

AS home.JPG
Here's just another thought. Looking at this home, and in reference to the video. From the video (from the inside of the apartment), the window in question, does anyone here see in the picture (from the outside of the home), any window here that looks like it could be the same window? I don't. AS, I believe was like 6'5, from the video that window would be like IMO a rather long/tall window? The top of it (from the way I am viewing it)(if AS was to stand at it) looks like it would start over AS,s head, and in the last 10 seconds of the video, it looks like the (light source)behind the sheet/curtain does stop, maybe approximately a foot above the floor. However, maybe it was a window on the back side of the home/garage apartment. JMO, thoughts, and again I am probably over-analyzing.

Here's a shot of "that look" Abraham gave DDM. Looks like a window behind him.

Attachments

• Capture1_edit.jpg
    Capture1_edit.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 16
...let me know when yall get this figured out...i spent way to much time on this video...i looked at every angle...finally, i think there is a video on the side of the apartment..

i mean a window....told yall i overdosed on this video...LOL

View attachment 7876
Here's just another thought. Looking at this home, and in reference to the video. From the video (from the inside of the apartment), the window in question, does anyone here see in the picture (from the outside of the home), any window here that looks like it could be the same window? I don't. AS, I believe was like 6'5, from the video that window would be like IMO a rather long/tall window? The top of it (from the way I am viewing it)(if AS was to stand at it) looks like it would start over AS,s head, and in the last 10 seconds of the video, it looks like the (light source)behind the sheet/curtain does stop, maybe approximately a foot above the floor. However, maybe it was a window on the back side of the home/garage apartment. JMO, thoughts, and again I am probably over-analyzing.

Thanks for posting this pic! There are two windows above the garage doors that appear different from the others- the two on the right. They look like there is some dark window covering on the inside. JMO.

BBM
I think it's a ceiling fan pull too, and I don't think it odd at all. If this is the apt at Redhawk, it's not the main house, kwim?

I need a little help on this. In my research, I found that DDM was named POI on 01/06/2010. I am of no comparison to all of you in your researching. So, I ask can someone confirm that that was the first date in which DDM was named POI?

http://www.theledger.com/article/20...Suspect-Lottery-Winner-Met-an-Untimely-Death-
Published: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 2:54 p.m.

"Missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare of Lakeland is probably dead, Sheriff Grady Judd said Wednesday, and detectives consider a woman who befriended Shakespeare to be a "person of interest" in his disappearance."

01/06/2010 is when the Sheriff listed Dee Dee *officially* the POI during a press conference.

Interesting also, it was 01/06/2010 that Dee Dee typed that letter to Abraham's mother, pretending the letter was from Abraham. THAT could be yet another reason why DebbieM's computer, along with other computers were taken so the detectives could determine which computer that letter was typed on. JMO.

ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member