FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
....i've been up way to long this morning....there is something BIG, we are still missing....talking about "feelings"......sentorria butler......

http://www.theledger.com/article/20070927/NEWS/709270556
Interesting article on Club Kathleen that includes none other than Troy Young working their as security off duty.
Snip
"Club Kathleen is a magnet for trouble, according to the Lakeland police log, with nearly 240 calls for service since Jan. 1 of last year for fights, vehicle burglaries, gunshots, drug activity, prostitution and a variety of other disturbances."

Thank you Susan1 for finding this article. :)

This certainly places Troy Young as working a side job in security at the Club Kathleen on 09/27/2007. Plus we have a friend (amarikai) of Abrahams who posted here that he heard Judith Haggins worked at that club. What we don't know if Haggins worked there at the same time Young worked there, but if they did both worked there at one time or another and knew each other, then that would be our possible link to who introduced Troy Young to Dee Dee Moore.

The Tribune article (02/04/10) had a quote from Abraham's cousin Cedric Edom that Abraham was living in a little wooden house on *Pear Street* at the time he won the lotto in 2006. Looking at a google map of where Club Kathleen is located at 704 North Lincoln Ave, that club is on the corner of North Lincoln and W. Pear Street. Checking property records search for *Pear* Street in Polk County shows it is called both "W Pear" and "Pear" Street. *IF* this is the same Pear Street where Abraham lived, then odds are good that he possibly went to Club Kathleen also, or at least knew friends who did.

Both the funeral home and church that handled Abraham's funeral are also in the same general neighborhood. The New Bethel A.M.E. Church is at 2122 Martin Luther King Ave and Coney Funeral Home is at 1404 Martin Luther King Blvd, both of which are not far from Pear Street.

Do we have the address of that Super Choice Food Mart on West Memorial Blvd in Lakeland where Abraham hung out? Sounds to me like this whole area could have been Abraham's old stomping grounds at the time he won the lotto.

Reference:
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/feb/04/na-trust-was-costly-for-shakespeare/

"Word quickly filtered throughout Shakespeare's Lakeland neighborhood that the tall, thin man in the little wooden home on Pear Street had come into a tremendous fortune. Instantly, Edom said, people began approaching Shakespeare, asking for money."

ACR

....i've been up way to long this morning....there is something BIG, we are still missing....talking about "feelings"......sentorria butler......

I'm really confused with the relationship/timeline between DDM and SB. One thing I can't figure out is if DDM knew SB and knew SB was having a lottery winners baby- and that is why DDM 'stepped in' to 'help' SB or if DDM had been looking at SB as a way to meet with AS just to rip him off. There are a hundred 'I wonder' thoughts I've been having about this relationship of DDM's too. As far as I know, "collector of child support" is not on DDM's resume, so why did she insert herself into SB's situation? Were she and SB friends for years or did DDM cozey up to SB for other reasons...??? These questions are JMO and thoughts.

I'm so sorry, my brain can't quite compute the DDM chain of events and it's driving me insane. From what we've read, I don't think the mother of AS's other child was 'courted' by DDM, so why did she single out SB?

(I hope you all can follow my ever wondering mind...)

...i really think we need to look close at sentorria butler...i know, i'm on a goose chase...but oh well, what else do we have to do right now...she has to have some history...and i want to find it...there is not no free lunch in my world...and i'm sure there is not one in her's...please...let me say...i hope no one thinks i'm running down AS's son's mother...i just think we need to look....and you all know i'm not good at this...so you guessed it...I NEED HELP.....what would you do without me....don't answer that...i got feelings...LOL

joybell, it seems like the timeline begins there with DDM and SB's relationship. One minute DDM is helping SB collect child support and then later on she claims to have been helping AS 'disappear' because of child support claims against him. Nothing makes sense, IMO.

boyz...sentorria has 3 children right?...so was ddm helping her get child support from another daddy...and how many daddy's are involved?

boyz...sentorria has 3 children right?...so was ddm helping her get child support from another daddy...and how many daddy's are involved?

I'm not sure how many children SB has. The article I posted above goes into more detail about DDM helping SB and seems to only point to the child support case related to AS.

Does anyone remember who was with AS in the photo with the 'big check' when he claimed his winnings (I can't find the photo/article)? Do we know when SB and AS were 'a couple'?

Different article regarding DDM's relationship with HDS (lawyer)...

In December 2008, Moore asked Gunn if she knew a good lawyer. Gunn suggested Stitzel. (page 2)

http://www.theledger.com/article/20100221/NEWS/2215060?p=1&tc=pg

In reading this article, am I reading wrong because IMO, it sounds like the relationship between DDM and HDS didn't begin until roughly the same time DDM allegedly met AS (Dec 08)?

hey do we know where "Big Man" belongs in this picture...Walker said her son paid for funerals, lent money to friends starting businesses and even gave a million dollars to a person known only as "Big Man."

My estimate as to when Abraham and Sentorria became a couple was around May 2007.

I'm pressed for time right now so I can't find the articles but Sentorria said she lived with Abraham for about a year and a half and they split up around the time her baby was born. She also said in the same or another media article she met Abraham when she was out at a bar one night and one of his cousins offered to introduce her to his new millionaire cousin.

So looking backwards...

04/16/2007: V.N.Properties vs Sentorria Butler Eviction: New Tampa Hwy apt, Lakeland.

05/00/2007: Estimate Sentorria met Abraham and perhaps she stayed at his house.

07/09/2007: Abraham Shakespeare purchased a 2007 Ford 500
08/07/2007: Sentorria Butler traffic ticket (Polk Co) (FL Tags: VL=I846LA 2007 FORD)

03/20/2008: Abraham traffic ticket (Polk Co) (FL Tags: VL=I846LA 2007 FORD)
03/28/2008: Abraham traffic ticket (Polk Co) (FL Tags: VL=I846LA 2007 FORD)

09/01/2008: Dee Dee Moore helped move Sentorria into a rented house
09/01/2008: Dee Dee Moore bought Sentorria a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria
11/05/2008: BIRTH: Jeremiyah Akyler Shakespeare born

hey do we know where "Big Man" belongs in this picture...Walker said her son paid for funerals, lent money to friends starting businesses and even gave a million dollars to a person known only as "Big Man."

I'm pretty sure that "Big Man" was identified by his real name in one of the articles. I can't remember if the 'loan' was verified or if DDM was accounting for AS's money he'd lent out and Ms Walker was repeated what she'd been told? In the TBO "Where the money went" section, it says 8 million is not accounted for: http://www2.tbo.com/static/special_reports_news/shakespear-case/

I emailed Merissa Green this morning to ask about the date DDM helped Butler get the apartment.

My email to Merissa:

I've been following the Shakespeare case since December and have especially enjoyed your reports. I do have a question, however.

In your article here you say: "Butler, 25, said in a recent interview with The Ledger that Moore helped her move into a rented house Sept. 1, 2008, and get a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria. Butler said she accepted the help because she was in desperate need, but she reported Moore's plans to investigators."

Is 2008 the correct year? It has been reported that Dee Dee Moore did not meet Shakespeare until later in 2008 through Barbara Jackson, but if Moore in fact knew Ms. Butler well enough on Sept. 1 2008 to assist her with housing and a car, then perhaps Dee Dee Moore knew Mr. Shakespeare then too.

Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks so much!

Here is her reply:

It should be 2009. I found out later that Moore met Abraham actually in October instead of December. Thanks for double-checking.

Thanks ACandyRose! The articles are running together in my head and I can't keep a decent timeline. :blushing:

Sorry for hashing all this out here. I've been trying to keep my compulsive questions off the thread.

Thanks blue mermaid! It's possible the date is wrong (unless DDM was stalking AS from the minute he hit the lotto? Just kidding... sort of. JMO!)

So... DDM didn't start 'helping' SB until Sept 2009? I think I got it straight now. Thanks again blue!

There are 92 articles associated with "Abraham Shakespeare" at The Ledger. Link to the results page: http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/search?category=search&crit=Abraham Shakespeare

Link to TBO articles: http://search.tbo.com/Search.jsp?mQ...mSortBlogBy=Date&mStart=1&sname=TBO&thisSSURL=

Link to Orlando Sentinel articles: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/search/dispatcher.front?Query=%22Abraham+Shakespeare%22&target=article&sortby=display_time+descending

I couldn't think of another news source to link. Please anyone feel free to add to the list.

....no doubt in my mind ddm knew about AS winning the lottery, this is when she put her plan into action...after my years with the dept of corrections i can tell u this...she is not in this world all by herself...i think these kind of people hold weekly classes on how to scam ppl...i just really wish i could have a conversation with her...just one...come on ..let me..please...i promise i will be good.......NOTTTTTTTTT...to put "God" any to any of her statements sickens me...i really have a hard time..i have to remember that she has a family...ie...parents, son, that love her...oh how i feel for her son...i just hope he has not engaged in "learned behavior"...can you only imagine what this young man is going through...and yes they need to take his picture off the who's who ....he's a juvenile, and he hasn't been charged with anything...isn't that against the law?

Boyz MUM you and I were together being stuck on the Butler thing! But what was that about ACR about them living together? Amerikai posted he believed Butler was just a lady who tried to show Abraham she was there really for him not $, but was living the good life like a rockstar. I think she is the "child" Haggins and DD lies about hiding assets to AS was suppose to be about.
I would like to thanks
Inspiration_by_CryoSphinx.gif
_thanks__by_Seraphim_Enraged.gif

IMINURU for her successfull tip/lead concerning club Kathleen!
I remembered discussing of a club in previous thread and it looks to be in area I think, its confusing cause seems same place so must be close. It was Eclipse and its owners who used Jodi Outlaws address in filings.
Amerikai, where did you go? Last he posted he was pming Tricia to get verified. I hope he is ok and can be accounted for. Also I see a poster with Shakespeare in its member name.
Hi_There_by_NadiyDesigns.gif
Introduce yourself and stay awhile.

I always wondered who "big man" is . Do we think it could be AS stepfather? Never seen a name though. Guess the IRS would be very interested is such "gifts".

Snip;
The first thing that happened was the government took the child support he owed — almost $9,000. He later put $1 million in a trust fund for his son.

He gave his stepfather $1 million. He gave his three step- sisters $250,000 apiece. He paid off $185,000 of a mortgage for a friend, he paid off $60,000 of a mortgage for a man whose last name he didn't know and he paid off $53,000 of a mortgage for a man "out of the neighborhood" who he'd "been knowing for a few years."

He bought for $125,000 a house near Lake Wales that he had seen only once and rented it to some tenants he had met only once. He gave his brother's son's best friend $40,000. He gave his mother $12,000 and his sister $10,000. He wrote Wachovia cashier's checks to friends. He paid for funerals.

If I am not allowed to carry over a post by cut/copy/paste, will a mod please remove? (I am not the original poster.) I hope this explains who Big Man is (or how his identity was arrived at). I've been digging for a while and this is the best post I could come up with.

Originally posted by JLMcKenna83 found here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4751282&highlight=Big+Man#post4751282 Post #203 (I snipped part of the post.)

So the POI knew that Abraham was there huh? tsk tsk tsk...
And for people to know that the POI knows that... even worse...
Could these "sources" that knew that the POI (pfft) knew where Abraham was be held accountable for their knowledge in any way?

(basically I'm asking if the people who knew that DeeDee knew that Abraham was there could be prosecuted in anyway for not sharing that information..)

BTW.. I read the ledger article with the pictures of his mother and as heartbroken as I am for Abraham, I feel just as bad if not worse for his mother. I can't believe someone could be so cold and callous as to do the things that DeeDee did to that poor woman...

And I found Big Man's identity...

Quote:
Linnette Williams, who said she is as close as a sister to Shakespeare, was with him when he claimed his winnings in Tallahassee. Williams said she regrets now that family members weren't more suspicious about Shakespeare's disappearance and should have reported him missing sooner.

Her father, Bobbie "Big Man" Roberson, was suspicious that something was wrong when he didn't hear from Shakespeare, Williams said, since Shakespeare spoke to Roberson almost every day.
Lotto Winners Body Remains Identified

New link to article: http://www.theledger.com/article/20...=Lotto-Winner-s-Body-Remains-Identified&tc=ar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA