GUILTY FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if this person who is interested in buying the property actually does buy it, is he buying it for a home or business for himself or is he going to let you continue to rent it out? It would seem a waste of money to get your son to move all your stuff down here just to have to have him come back and move it all out if it sells soon to someone who is buying it for their home or for their place of buisness.

Just to making things more pleasing for you DebM, I will let you know that your son was here today and has parked a trailer to load this weekend weather permitting. It should be at 5732 by Tuesday the latest.......Oh Happy Day!!!
I'm sure that the rumors and lies WILL stop then for there is nothing left to gossip about.

i think most can agree, when wanting to avoid gossip, its best to not do business under a company involved in the murder investigation and best to not move in a house someone was buried out back.

i think most can agree, when wanting to avoid gossip, its best to not do business under a company involved in the murder investigation and best to not move in a house someone was buried out back.

Sorry to disagree with you, but if a person had worked for years and ran a company that the owner no longer was interested in and really didn't won't and was told that it was being turned over and at the time didn't know a murder had occurred then yes I suppose most people would do it. That doesn't make that person bad and to be treated like a murderer.
The other point to be made is that DebM isn't living in the house were the body was buried, that was the house next door.

Ok just spoke with Mr Martins Office He is on his way to Bartow and They are having Mrs Miller call me.I was also told not to let anyone come in here and Take nothing so again i am made keeper of DDM's Things which if it goes to the kids i am happy to do.I will let ya all know what i find out after she calls me.To answer your question about the Lands.I really do not know what is really going on there I do know that one of the Land Boys told me that the police spoke with them in November and asked them to stick close to her {DDM} so i guess that is why .I can not say for sure.They are the ones who bought everything that was ever sold from here and they got it at a very cheap price.Which i know that RJ is young and was just trying to get through all this it is a hard thing to go thru at his age and dealing with what his mother is accused of.I do pray he will be ok with this in the long run. Now to answer your other question My son is bringing my things and at this time i have decided to stay in this area when the lease is up i plan on moving from this house But i have another legal matter i am trying to get done.I have someone who is going out of their way to make me look bad and i am dealing with that as well i have found out ALOT about this person and i can say i have picked up some investigating skills from you all so thank you for that...Public records is a wonderful tool...

Ok just spoke with Mr Martins Office He is on his way to Bartow and They are having Mrs Miller call me.I was also told not to let anyone come in here and Take nothing so again i am made keeper of DDM's Things which if it goes to the kids i am happy to do.I will let ya all know what i find out after she calls me.To answer your question about the Lands.I really do not know what is really going on there I do know that one of the Land Boys told me that the police spoke with them in November and asked them to stick close to her {DDM} so i guess that is why .I can not say for sure.They are the ones who bought everything that was ever sold from here and they got it at a very cheap price.Which i know that RJ is young and was just trying to get through all this it is a hard thing to go thru at his age and dealing with what his mother is accused of.I do pray he will be ok with this in the long run. Now to answer your other question My son is bringing my things and at this time i have decided to stay in this area when the lease is up i plan on moving from this house But i have another legal matter i am trying to get done.I have someone who is going out of their way to make me look bad and i am dealing with that as well i have found out ALOT about this person and i can say i have picked up some investigating skills from you all so thank you for that...Public records is a wonderful tool...
Thanks for the info on the Lands. That would make sense if the police told them to help them get info and that was what I had actually suspected when he said that, but then they gave the name of that other informant.
Did the police also tell you to stay close to Dorice? I know you are getting calls from her still from what you have said above and you have mentioned you are in contact with the detectives as well. Is she still in solitary?
I am sure the estate people really appreciate your coming forward and helping them. And you are right, it will be wonderful if the possessions that were purchased with Abraham's money could be given back to the children as well as the tan house next door.
I know you had earlier said that Shar's mom got that caddy next door from Dorice. Did she turn the keys for that car into the police as well? And when you said the keys to that house were turned over, did you mean to the Hillsborough police?
How did Abraham Repo a semi? That was one I must have missed along the way.
You are right about the searchers here. There are a lot of excellent researchers on this site and I, too, have learned a lot from them. They should have an sleuthers 101 on the site for tips. Maybe they do and I just haven't found it.

Sorry to disagree with you, but if a person had worked for years and ran a company that the owner no longer was interested in and really didn't won't and was told that it was being turned over and at the time didn't know a murder had occurred then yes I suppose most people would do it. That doesn't make that person bad and to be treated like a murderer.
The other point to be made is that DebM isn't living in the house were the body was buried, that was the house next door.

I saw that, too. You are right. She is not living in the house where the body was buried, that was the house next door. She is living in the house where he was murdered. That obviously does not appear to be her intention when she moved here since she moved here in January before the body was found and the article she gave to the paper clearly stated she was very upset when she found out about it.
Now you say that she worked for years and ran the company and I remember her saying the same thing. You say the owner was no longer interested in it and really didn't "want" it. The you say it was being turned over to her. I think I was under the false impression earlier that she purchased the company. So are you saying that Dorice just gave her that company because she didn't want it anymore?
I don't think anyone here is treating her like a murderer. I personally believed that she was up north at the time of the murder. I think it is a valid point that no matter who lives in that house for quite a while down the road, since this case has international media attention now, that they will be subjected to being a topic of conversation, especially if they are connected to the murderess by a company that the Criminal Affidavit states was used to funnel Abraham's money through. That is not me saying it, it is the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office who wrote that and they have never offered a retraction to my knowledge.
I believe the point that she was trying to make is that if you live in either of those houses or you are associated with that company in this case getting international media attention, then it will be a focus of communication concerning this case.
Just my opinion.

http://www.floridamoves.com/Propert...CF6F23C-0324-44F9-AFF5-750DB0C67C84&RowNum=20
Don't know if this was previously posted or not but the murder scene house is now up for sale. They do not disclose it was the site of a murder that I can see online. I'm thinking it would be something they would have to disclose before sale. Various pictures of the house as well as pictures a semi. I believe this would be the semi we were discussing above? I believe it was said to be an AS Repo. My question would be who did he reposess it from? Did he repossess it or did Dorice repossess it? When was it repossessed? Why was it repossessed? Did Abraham hold the title on this vehicle? Was he a lien holder on it? I guess I had a lot of questions.

Don't know where everyone has gone, but I seem to be getting some of the answers from some of the other researchers and I thought I would see if the information is correct. I am assuming that the semi is the one that Dorice sent the text to Troy Martin on 9/9/09 at 7:26pm, "Thought I would give you the good news. Semi truck has been towed away" Reply from Young, "Great! Engine with it?" Sept. 9, 2009 at 9:16pm - "Yes, but a lot of parts missing..."
There is an additional text with a name and date of birth of a man but I am leaving that out and will let the papers publish all that if they want to. I don't know what it pertains to. It is not clear from the way it is set up in the document. I did a search of his name and he is connected to trucking companies. I would think the only way a vehicle can be repossessed is if you have a contract or a lien in writing.
So I am assuming this is the semi that was referred to above and that is in the driveway of the murder scene house. I am assuming it was Dorice who had it repossessed, not Abraham. Not quite sure how or why she did that. This is really the first I'd heard of a semi and Abraham. I know he was generous and loaned money to many people for many things, but I never saw anything in the county records on a semi. Maybe he just had a lien on the title through DMV or a private note, but I haven't seen it.

Good evening,I have my grand kids here till my son comes and we have been having some fun.Yes DD did repo the semi when exactly i am not sure.It is in parts..From what i have been told she repo'd it because it was part of the Property's she got from him.I am not sure tho..And you are correct the Place is up for sale when or if it sells in the lease they have to give me 60 days.My lease will be up in a few months so we will see.There is alot that i would like to share that would clear up alot of questions BUT i am still unsure on what i can and can not say.I was told that the Det.had said not to talk about the case he did not tell me that ,only that if it has not been made public do not talk about it.So i will wait until it either is made public by media or a phone call i had with her.

I'm sorry i forgot to post this..He loaned the man that had the semi the money for it he never paid on that loan so it was repo'd.Also from what i was told there is a resturant in Lakeland that was bought from his money as well as several houses and cars..Wonder who would know exactly who owes what?

Good evening,I have my grand kids here till my son comes and we have been having some fun.Yes DD did repo the semi when exactly i am not sure.It is in parts..From what i have been told she repo'd it because it was part of the Property's she got from him.I am not sure tho..And you are correct the Place is up for sale when or if it sells in the lease they have to give me 60 days.My lease will be up in a few months so we will see.There is alot that i would like to share that would clear up alot of questions BUT i am still unsure on what i can and can not say.I was told that the Det.had said not to talk about the case he did not tell me that ,only that if it has not been made public do not talk about it.So i will wait until it either is made public by media or a phone call i had with her.

It is a good thing they are giving you the 60 days. At the price they are asking, in this market, I'm not sure how quickly it will sell, though. It must be because of land or commericial it is so high? It's about as high as the Redhawk house and that has a pool.

Above you said that the detectives had told the Lands to stay close to her and learn what they could so I'm assuming they might have told you the same thing and you said you were talking to the detectives and you said you were talking to Dorice so it just seemed to me it might be the same situation. You are in a very unique position of probably being one of the few people outside of lawyers who are talking to her other than her family.

I've been trying to see how we can get those phone calls and visits released like they have in the Caylee Anthony case and that other case with the missing child up north Florida. They are suppose to be available to the public. Also, when they have discovery in July, all that stuff is suppose to open up to the public. We will see. Already you can get a lot of it right on the Hillsborough County Court website.

I'm sorry i forgot to post this..He loaned the man that had the semi the money for it he never paid on that loan so it was repo'd.Also from what i was told there is a resturant in Lakeland that was bought from his money as well as several houses and cars..Wonder who would know exactly who owes what?

I'm trying to find all the places his money went. Again when the discovery comes out, it may be easier to trace some of the unrecorded loans through the financial documents, but for now I've heard from several people of unrecorded loans that I'm passing along. The houses, we have a lot of those because a lot of those loans were recorded. I did not know about a restaurant. Do you have a name or a location? If you pass that info on to the lawyer he would appreciate it.
Too bad he didn't have an accountant. Using Dorice as a financial advisor was an absolute disaster.

I'm trying to find all the places his money went. Again when the discovery comes out, it may be easier to trace some of the unrecorded loans through the financial documents, but for now I've heard from several people of unrecorded loans that I'm passing along. The houses, we have a lot of those because a lot of those loans were recorded. I did not know about a restaurant. Do you have a name or a location? If you pass that info on to the lawyer he would appreciate it.
Too bad he didn't have an accountant. Using Dorice as a financial advisor was an absolute disaster.

bbm..

My vote for understatement of the year...

I am going to see where all the Abraham threads went but if you were here during them, I found this interesting...

"The city has considered other properties but this one had a clear title, said City Manager Dale Smith at Monday night's City Commission meeting."

The property is owned by Pelt Enterprises LLC

Pelt Enterprises LLC:
03/29/2010 -- Reg. Agent Resignation Involves DanaYMoore
Last Event REINSTATEMENT
Event Date Filed 06/21/2010

article June 15, 2010 at 11:27 p.m.

I was wondering if politics were coming into play and thats why we havent see the arrest that there was CLEAR evidence for. Hopefully the writer so many of you praise will get the real story out because I'm starting to feel we are Abrahams only chance for justice!!

I spoke with a man yesterday that said he was just going to lease the field between the two houses and behind the house he owns a trucking company and so thats what he needs it for.He will be putting a 6ft fence up around the property.So i guess no sell.He isn't sure when he will be doing the work to the property.But soon

Older Abraham Shakespeare Threads

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92288"]FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April 2009 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94663"]FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95108"]FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97161"]FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93733"]FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April 2009 #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I spoke with a man yesterday that said he was just going to lease the field between the two houses and behind the house he owns a trucking company and so thats what he needs it for.He will be putting a 6ft fence up around the property.So i guess no sell.He isn't sure when he will be doing the work to the property.But soon

So is he going to rent the house as well or just the yard? Why does he need to put a fence up?

I am going to see where all the Abraham threads went but if you were here during them, I found this interesting...

"The city has considered other properties but this one had a clear title, said City Manager Dale Smith at Monday night's City Commission meeting."

The property is owned by Pelt Enterprises LLC

Pelt Enterprises LLC:
03/29/2010 -- Reg. Agent Resignation Involves DanaYMoore
Last Event REINSTATEMENT
Event Date Filed 06/21/2010

article June 15, 2010 at 11:27 p.m.

I was wondering if politics were coming into play and thats why we havent see the arrest that there was CLEAR evidence for. Hopefully the writer so many of you praise will get the real story out because I'm starting to feel we are Abrahams only chance for justice!!

Hi wanttohelp!! Glad to see you around again! Was wondering about you!!
Maybe you can bring me up to speed......maybe I missed something before, but what does this property have to do with the AS case?? And what do you mean by the BBM section above?? What arrest there is CLEAR evidence for?? I don't recall a Dana Moore being involved in anything to do with this case. DeeDee's name is Dorice. Am I just missing something from way back??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim