FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

My understanding is she was sitting on the toilet. Is this not the case?

That is my understanding as well but I dont know how they know that . I missed last week and monday of the trial.

My issue with the not witnessing certain types of falls just question the feild of study for the simulation. Youtube is full of fall videos did he watch those at least?

That is my understanding as well but I dont know how they know that . I missed last week and monday of the trial.

If we assume she was sitting on the toilet then I don't see how marks could've gotten on her neck. The witness testimony made a lot of sense. The first weight impact would be the head regardless of how one falls (in a seating position). If standing then yes that would be a whole different scenario (what the defense was trying to imply) but my understanding was she was sitting on the toilet.

IMO

What's going on? Are they waiting for someone?:waitasec:

Is said something about motion to dismiss charges not sure if that is what is being heard now but it is expect to be denied.

I'm not sure how a fall can produce the pressure marks on both the front and back of her neck. I don't see that happening with just a fall, can't imagine it happening.

It is freaky looking seeing seth sitting behind Adam . Amazing.

The dark hair lady is sitting right next to Seth so maybe it is his mom. She is the same lady from yesterday.

Why do you think he will be a defense attorney?

Most of the notable defense attorneys were once prosecutors including both of these defense attorneys. Miliano had a high conviction rate while a prosecutor from what we heard on CNN yesterday. I suspect the reason they go to the other side is financial. jmo

I'm not sure how a fall can produce the pressure marks on both the front and back of her neck. I don't see that happening with just a fall, can't imagine it happening.

The injury to the back of her neck as I understand it is not bruising on the skin it was a deep muscle injury from what I heard from the last ME who finished up yesterday. And not a always a pressure injury.

Was there injury to the back of her neck?

Did she just say the case rested its case? I missed it.

Breaking for lunch now. Back at 1:15.

I've been watching huge chunks of the trial, but didn't catch this morning with the physicist.

I'm not sure which way this case will go, but I do believe that Mr. Millan is the type of lawyer Jose Baez wants to be. He is extremely intelligent and uses any crack he can to open a fissure to reasonable doubt.

However, he is a street fighter and I hate people who use sarcasm, disdain, and plain rudeness to make a point. The lead investigator (the prosecution doesn't dare call him as a witness) made a lot of mistakes. That affair with the other officer didn't help much either. He sure digs up the dirt, doesn't he?

I read another's hypothesis she might have been kneeling in front of the toilet seat vomiting (there was orange foam in her mouth) and fell backward. Very plausible, as there was a mark on the back of her neck. If she had a cardiac event or brain injury occurring, if she did indeed fall backward, she might have had some ability to try to get up and in this process her neck fell back onto the edge of the bag, which would have been firm with so many magazines packed into it. There are a number of plausible scenarios in which Lina's neck could have come in contact with the magazine rack. I think it is surprising the state could bring a case like this when they did not collect or threw away or destroyed exculpatory evidence. jmo

I read another's hypothesis she might have been kneeling in front of the toilet seat vomiting (there was orange foam in her mouth) and fell backward. Very plausible, as there was a mark on the back of her neck. If she had a cardiac event or brain injury occurring, if she did indeed fall backward, she might have had some ability to try to get up and in this process her neck fell back onto the edge of the bag, which would have been firm with so many magazines packed into it. There are a number of plausible scenarios in which Lina's neck could have come in contact with the magazine rack. I think it is surprising the state could bring a case like this when they did not collect or threw away or destroyed exculpatory evidence. jmo

Besides the magazines, what else was not collected? TIA

I'm just curious, based on what came out during the state's case, where do you stand on this case?

I am so confused.

I'm just curious, based on what came out during the state's case, where do you stand on this case?

I am so confused.

IMO.....I think she died accidentally but her husband did not have ANYTHING to do with it! Like I have said, I have seizures and strange stuff can occur when your body is not functioning properly. Most people do not know if they have something wrong with them until it happens and they die.
The prosecution has made a TON of mistakes with evidence and such.

But I love that Pitbull defense attorney..........:woohoo::woohoo:

I am so confused.

So am I. I have more questions then answers. Cathy makes a great point and I know they have talked a lot about her heart but did they take a good look at her brain? I saw the video they played with animation but what if she was convulsing? Too many what if's for me. No wonder it took so long for the ME to conclude cause of death and I'm still not convinced it was homicide.

I am so confused.

Unfortunately, I can't watch the trial so I can only base my opinion on what I read here, in articles or the updates on HLN.

I can't get around the marks on her neck and also don't understand him going on a date 3 months after her death especially if he claims to have loved her so much. I have a hard time with that.

On the other hand, the defense is doing an excellent job with attacking the State's case and I can only imagine it will only get worse at they put on their CIC.

I'm really :fence:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back