FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Are we back? I'm not getting a picture yet

So am I. I have more questions then answers. Cathy makes a great point and I know they have talked a lot about her heart but did they take a good look at her brain? I saw the video they played with animation but what if she was convulsing? Too many what if's for me. No wonder it took so long for the ME to conclude cause of death and I'm still not convinced it was homicide.

I'm curious if the defense will bring up the brain or if they'll focus on the heart? There are just too many questions. I don't see how there will be a conviction. A hung jury, maybe but I can't see a conviction. I'd probably hang it as it stands now. We'll see what the defense can do.

We are back, but I can't get it on CNNlive. Don't know why they aren't showing it. Need to tell them to get it on. lol

I can't get it either. Is there another live stream link we can use?

only on trutv right now. It seems the cnnlive feed is down. Hopefully they fix it before trutv in sassion ends at 3pm

In Session ‏@InSession
#AdamKaufman - According to Lina's mother Frida Aizman, Lina fainted 10 or 12 times in the weeks before she died.

:what:

CNN still no live feed! Following twitter. :sigh:

In Session ‏@InSession
#AdamKaufman - Aizman said she never saw Adam yell or raise a finger toward Lina; he is calm and quiet.

In Session ‏@InSession
#AdamKaufman - According to Lina's mother Frida Aizman, Lina fainted 10 or 12 times in the weeks before she died.

:what:
Per her testimony:
In 2004 Lina called Frieda and couldn't get off the floor and was worried about her 2 year old getting into things. Adam was on his way home. In the mean time Frieda entertained the 2 year old (on the phone) telling her stories.

Lina complained in the last month of her life about horrible headaches/listless/tired and weak. Mom wanted her to go to the dr but she never did. Lina was always too busy. She went to yoga with her mom.
Lina/her ex/her son called the lead det. at least 25 times. She never heard back. Son heard back once 6 months after he called.
She loves Adam like a son. She see Adam and the kids 3-4 times per week and always has.

ETA: Any one watching on TV add on or correct anything I heard wrong.

She fainted a dozen times but never went to see a doctor? Was her husband too busy to take her? :what:

I have a blank green screen up at cnn...wonder if they are working on the problem...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back