FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Wow...this capt doesn't remember much. He doesn't remember going to ME office regarding this case

Wow...this capt doesn't remember much. He doesn't remember going to ME office regarding this case

This poor woman died in 2007. I don't remember much from 2 years ago much less 5. lol

This poor woman died in 2007. I don't remember much from 2 years ago much less 5. lol

Yeah but you're not involved with saving lives. He was supposedly have gone with 5 or 6 officers regarding this case. I think I would've remembered that. He kept saying this case was unusual and that in itself would trigger memory, I think.

Wow...the Judge is annoyed with Milian. It's about time! I think she should start taking control of this courtroom! This is outrageous, imo

The judge seems upset at the defense, and I will be disappointed and surprised if she doesn't allow their expert to testify about this case.

I hate that in session goes off at 3.

I also cant get the trial to play on my ps3.

The judge is amusing me now. She seems to be tired of putting up with the pushiness of the defence team.

Really though cant he tell what he has been trianed to look for and why and wouldnt that cover the limitation the court has to impose ?

So he would/could say ,I am trianed to look for spots like these ,in case they turn out to be such and such ..I would preform this and this on a fluid of the color based on my trianing.??

The judge is amusing me now. She seems to be tired of putting up with the pushiness of the defence team.

OMG! I would've shut him up a long time ago. Finally, she's going to question the witness.

The jury is going to need a long week-end...I think it is unfair to keep them holed up like this.....

The jury is going to need a long week-end...I think it is unfair to keep them holed up like this.....

People were tweeting that there is no court tomorrow. Not sure if true or not. Anybody know?

I have to go. Too bad. This should be interesting! I'll have to catch up later.:seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back