FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

I am only able to listen on and off. Anyone out there seeing anything to disbelieve this medical examiner? I think he is a good witness. the defense is jumping all over him, but that is their job.

I don't disbelieve him, but the defense (IMO) are going to point out strongly that he didn't perform the autopsy and that it is the associates conclusion....and why it took so long to get any answers...this is an interesting trial, very combative.

I am only able to listen on and off. Anyone out there seeing anything to disbelieve this medical examiner? I think he is a good witness. the defense is jumping all over him, but that is their job.

Nothing to disbelieve but it seems he did not read notations made on autopsy case file by the examiners before he signed off on the cover page. At least that what I am getting . Waiting for it to develope.

The doctor looks pretty relaxed and is keeping his cool....I'm sure the pro will rehabilitate any discrepencies in his testimony...

OMG I was looking at this young mans face, the defendant and then it hit me. He must be on steroids! Look at those jowls and his neck. Remember that wrestler who killed his entire family then himself? It was due to ROID RAGE.

Could this be the cases here? his face/neck does not look normal.....just saying

I just think this defense attorney is badgering too many witnesses he looks like a bully and this doctor seem sooth as silk. Not look good for the defense IMO

I am not liking the defense attorney's dealings with the judge. He seems to have no respect and she is kind of letting him get away with it. jmo

Must be going to let a juror go. I missed the beginning of the discussion, but she just said his name out loud.

OMG I was looking at this young mans face, the defendant and then it hit me. He must be on steroids! Look at those jowls and his neck. Remember that wrestler who killed his entire family then himself? It was due to ROID RAGE.

Could this be the cases here? his face/neck does not look normal.....just saying

Heavy use of roids should give someone whats called the neanderthal look. It also may reduce the sub-orbital fat around the eyes. Testing is the only sure fire way to determine though.

I think with todays science the same ME methods for deducing method and manner of death in previsously difficult cases ,is no longer working. They have been backing up the method and manner of death in questional causes of death with circumstantial evidence presented to them by LE ,in essence it is almost like LE has created the evidence. JMO

Not all of this thought is based from this one trial.

I think with todays science the same ME methods for deducing method and manner of death in previsously difficult cases ,is no longer working. They have been backing up the method and manner of death in questional causes of death with circumstantial evidence presented to them by LE ,in essence it is almost like LE has created the evidence. JMO

Not all of this thought is based from this one trial.

Interesting thoughts....I think it works hand in hand...forensics with blood spaltter and hairs and DNA contribute a lot towards the circumstances surrounding the scene.

I have been following only parts of this trial on IS and I am fascinated by the defense team. I think they are doing a great job and don't really find them objectionable in my opinion. The issues they are disputing seem to be legitimate - versus some defense teams that oppose everything, regardless if it's necessary, true, or what not.

Did I miss something by the state pointing to an affair on the defendant's part? I thought someone on IS mentioned it yesterday, but I never heard it (I miss a lot of it though).

I have been following only parts of this trial on IS and I am fascinated by the defense team. I think they are doing a great job and don't really find them objectionable in my opinion. The issues they are disputing seem to be legitimate - versus some defense teams that oppose everything, regardless if it's necessary, true, or what not.

Did I miss something by the state pointing to an affair on the defendant's part? I thought someone on IS mentioned it yesterday, but I never heard it (I miss a lot of it though).

It appears the state made it up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-Adam-Kaufman-killed-wife-having-affair.html

The prosecution then admitted they had no evidence that Kaufman was unfaithful to his wife prior to her death.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-killed-wife-having-affair.html#ixzz1vguUjf00

:what:

I'm glad to see others here are following this trial, I had not heard anything about it. I listen to IS while working and it is indeed interesting. The defense is doing a good job, IMO. I didn't know that AK has a twin brother, SK, until reading the above linked article. There is a picture of him at the trial and AK and SK look just alike.

moo

wm

I don't think he killed her. It is interesting that the Prosecutors didn't call the lead detective whose relationship to the forensic witness is questionable. When I see the magazine rack with the magazines in it, and the arcs on both sides in the front, I can imagine her head fitting there. The magazines on the right were recessed some. It came out yesterday that the orange substance can be seen in the photo, but they threw away the magazines! The ME never tested them. If she was in a seizures which she had in the past, her body could have been convulsing in that spot and caused the saw like and deep bruising in her neck, imo. If I see this as possible by just looking at the photo, why is it hard for the ME and LE to see it? The magazines were packed into the "soft" leather rack, which would have made it very stiff and I am sure the edge of the arc would be firm in that circumstance. This happened in the daytime when their young children were in the house. There was no sign of a struggle, and the husband's 911 call seemed convincing and sincere. I look forward to Dr. Baden's testimony for the defense.

Heavy use of roids should give someone whats called the neanderthal look. It also may reduce the sub-orbital fat around the eyes. Testing is the only sure fire way to determine though.

I agree he looks unusual, but he has an identical twin who is no different. What are the odds they are both on steroids?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back