FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Get your popcorn ready they are back on today at 9 I think E time!

They were showing the courtroom and the defendant was all smiles and now showing the clock. Hope they start on time.

The medical examiner is finished. He found nothing wrong with the brain and spinal cord.

Who is this witness, anyone know? I missed the beginning.

Hi to all....the defense team is tough. They jump on everything, it makes for a lot of delays, but I really think they honestly think he is innocent. I am interested to hear from the ME...

This is my first NY trial. New to the case so I have no pre-conceived ideas. :wave: to all

seattlechiquita....I think this is in Fl.? Althought the attorneys sound like they are from NY.

A lot is going to hinge on the ME's testiomony...and of course Biden...should be interesting. What doesn't bode well for the pros is the victims family support of Andrew.

Does anyone know where there might be a case archive on this trial? Trying to get caught up on this. I know with the sunshine law in FL, lots has to be released so am interested to find a place to read docs, depositions, etc. Thanks.

I'm confused. Why would the state have to pay the ER doctor to testify? Why not just subpoena him?

Sorry kelly...maybe on the IS site they might have some articles....

OMG... this defense attorney is on fire. He is gaining his salary fo sho

So far, I think the jury will not convict.

I decided to watch today. I am not very informed on the case but have heard about parts of it.

How much of the trial have I missed? Can someone give an overveiw? And maybe an online link ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back