FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Question: Did they have a dog that got sick or died? Or any other pet?

:what:

When did dog die? HUH??? before or after Lena's death. Did they have a cat? Strange question.

Was there any evidence of a sick pet? Where are they going with this? Do they think Lina was poisoned or what? :waitasec:

These are not facts brought into the trial. How can they introduce their own specualtions?

Ok, now that InSession is off air, can anyone tell me where I can watch this? Thanks in advance

Are they thinking some sort of carbon monoxide poisoning????

Was there any evidence of a sick pet? Where are they going with this? Do they think Lina was poisoned or what? :waitasec:

Didn't Dr. Baden testified that the pink foam could be consistent with a poisining? I was sort of hoping they would throw his $31,000 testimony out with the dirty dishwater.

After a dozen or more fainting spells where you actually pass out, would you have gone to see a doctor?

I would have. But one near death experience will make a person more agressive.

In my case, since I had other symptoms, I was worried and ended up wearing the 24 hour heart monitor, having an echocardiagram, etc.

I will say, though, that initially my doctors did not believe something so serious could possibly be wrong with such a young woman's heart (I was 32), so I really had to advocate for myself and my condition deteriorated as they tried to figure out what was going on. Also, if Lina's husband was in any way overbearing or controlling, she may have had a tendency to minimize her symptoms to herself and not make a fuss - in this way he may very well have had some responsibility, as did she. Some women do tend to minimize their own medical conditions, as well as having them minimized by the medical community and their own spouses. My father drove my mother around for an hour during her heart attack, thinking it might "get better" before finally going to the hospital.

I think they're reliving the Casey Anthony trial when it was brought up that there were sick pets who had to be buried in their backyard and the speculation there was that CA murdered the pets.

Seriously. I have no clue why they would ask about sick pets.

Bizarro!

I would have. But one near death experience will make a person more agressive.

In my case, since I had other symptoms, I was worried and ended up wearing the 24 hour heart monitor, having an echocardiagram, etc.

I will say, though, that initially my doctors did not believe something so serious could possibly be wrong with such a young woman's heart (I was 32), so I really had to advocate for myself and my condition deteriorated as they tried to figure out what was going on. Also, if Lina's husband was in any way overbearing or controlling, she may have had a tendency to minimize her symptoms to herself and not make a fuss - in this way he may very well have had some responsibility, as did she. Some women do tend to minimize their own medical conditions, as well as having them minimized by the medical community and their own spouses. My father drove my mother around for an hour during her heart attack, thinking it might "get better" before finally going to the hospital.

Still doesn't explain her neck trauma consistent with strangulation.

Didn't Dr. Baden testified that the pink foam could be consistent with a poisining? I was sort of hoping they would throw his $31,000 testimony out with the dirty dishwater.

Oh I didn't know that. I missed Dr. Baden's testimony. Why would he say that if he was a defense expert?

Lina poisoned herself? :waitasec:

Why on earth was he downstairs when he called 911???

He wasnt . That was the state over reaching what the taught he meant.

You can hear in the call he was telling the location of the home where lena was so EMTs could find her. He never planned on leaving to let them in.

He seemed to think they already knew where he was calling from and that they would just walk right in . Also when asked if she fell he said no,no .I dont know.

The very first of the call is where I thought he sounded off but as the call went on he seemed to get even more upset and during the call it seems you can tell where it hit Adam she was not just dying but she was dead.

the first 3 lines in the call sound staged but the rest sounds legit. IMO . I could probably count this piece of evidence to convict him .It does nothing to prove murder and shows he cared trying and you kinda feel for him spending 20 minutes begging for help and picturing him looking in her mouth and finding foam. and having to attempted Cpr alone.

Oh I didn't know that. I missed Dr. Baden's testimony. Why would he say that if he was a defense expert?

Lina poisoned herself? :waitasec:

OK, wait ... the dog did it!! Or was it the cat? .... I heard they had a vicious turtle tho ......

:what:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back