FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

I would have. But one near death experience will make a person more agressive.

In my case, since I had other symptoms, I was worried and ended up wearing the 24 hour heart monitor, having an echocardiagram, etc.

I will say, though, that initially my doctors did not believe something so serious could possibly be wrong with such a young woman's heart (I was 32), so I really had to advocate for myself and my condition deteriorated as they tried to figure out what was going on. Also, if Lina's husband was in any way overbearing or controlling, she may have had a tendency to minimize her symptoms to herself and not make a fuss - in this way he may very well have had some responsibility, as did she. Some women do tend to minimize their own medical conditions, as well as having them minimized by the medical community and their own spouses. My father drove my mother around for an hour during her heart attack, thinking it might "get better" before finally going to the hospital.

I've heard a lot of cases about heart attack victims don't take it seriously when they get a chest pain but in this case, her mother testified that Lina suffered 12 or more fainting spells. Passing out. I find it hard to believe someone would not seek medical advice but that's JMO.

Didn't Dr. Baden testified that the pink foam could be consistent with a poisining? I was sort of hoping they would throw his $31,000 testimony out with the dirty dishwater.

I lost all respect for Dr. Baden when he testified for the defense of Phil Spector while his wife was on the defense team! Talk about a conflict of interest! I call that "double- teaming for double the money."

How can we watch the trial live??
CNN does not seem to work...

Still doesn't explain her neck trauma consistent with strangulation.

Oh, I absolutely agree the neck trauma is an incontrovertable fact and difficult to explain by anything we have heard. And it would have had to be the 1 in 1,000,000 or greater odds that lead her to fall in just that way that they are trying to explain, or through the medical interventions.

I just felt compelled to share my own experience, because it COULD have happened, and myocarditis can be "quiet" and now hopefully someone who has read this board or seen the trial might actually be aware of the condition if they or someone close to them happens to develop symptoms. Get it checked out. Be an assertive patient and get answers, no matter what family, husband, even medical staff, may say.

Why doesn't InSession keep a court reporter there to tweet?

The neck wounds were there BEFORE the paramedics arrived. Kaufman described them when he called 911!

He didnt described the ,he mentioned marks on her neck. Unless I missed it at the end on the call.

There could have been a mark of two from the fall and then made worse later ,there isnt enough information there.

All they had to do was dispatch police to the scene and her body could have been dusted for prints. To see if she was moved and where she was touched after she died.

1. mistake of the dispatcher? The EMTS should have noticed the marks and even thought they couldnt call it (doa) they could have someone come to the scene who could ,but the dispatcher should have known that a DOA was possible before they got there as Adam said foam in the mouth and she was cold.

I dont remember the EMT saying he saw marks on her neck at all ,anyone?

He didnt described the ,he mentioned marks on her neck. Unless I missed it at the end on the call.

There could have been a mark of two from the fall and then made worse later ,there isnt enough information there.

All they had to do we dispatch police to the scene and her body could have been dusted for prints. To see if she was moved and where she was touched after she died.

1. mistake of the dispatcher? The EMTS should have noticed the marks and even thought they couldnt call it (doa) they could have someone come to the scene who could ,but the dispatcher should have known that a DOA was possible before they got there as Adam said foam in the mouth and she was cold.

The fire chief guy said he saw marks on the neck.

Oh I didn't know that. I missed Dr. Baden's testimony. Why would he say that if he was a defense expert?

Lina poisoned herself? :waitasec:

He didnt say that . He said foaming of the mouth as Lina had was caused by poisoning or heart problems.

He was giving examples of the types of deaths in which that type of foaming appears.

:banghead: I want my old gavel-to-gavel Court TV too!

Thing is, they HAVE people in the courtroom who COULD twitter. Sorry for shouting.

Oh, I absolutely agree the neck trauma is an incontrovertable fact and difficult to explain by anything we have heard. And it would have had to be the 1 in 1,000,000 or greater odds that lead her to fall in just that way that they are trying to explain, or through the medical interventions.

I just felt compelled to share my own experience, because it COULD have happened, and myocarditis can be "quiet" and now hopefully someone who has read this board or seen the trial might actually be aware of the condition if they or someone close to them happens to develop symptoms. Get it checked out. Be an assertive patient and get answers, no matter what family, husband, even medical staff, may say.

I think most here would agree that myocarditis is a real medical condition and chances are we knows someone who suffers from heart disease, fainting spells or some other medical condition that can be life threatening. The stretch here is that any of those conditions/syndromes happened in THIS specific case. It doesn't ad up, IMHO so speculating what could of happened instead of what we KNOW happened based on the facts presented in the trial just don't ad up to anything other than 'mechanical asphyxiation by manual strangulation'. (IMHO, of course :)

All they had to do we dispatch police to the scene and her body could have been dusted for prints. To see if she was moved and where she was touched after she died.

BBM for context. I could see marks on one side of her neck if she fell against the magazine rack, but on both sides? I've never bruised my neck in a fall unless it hit an object. One side up, one side down, can't fall on both sides of the neck and bruise both sides.

I think most here would agree that myocarditis is a real medical condition and chances are we knows someone who suffers from heart disease, fainting spells or some other medical condition that can be life threatening. The stretch here is that any of those conditions/syndromes happened in THIS specific case. It doesn't ad up, IMHO so speculating what could of happened instead of what we KNOW happened based on the facts presented in the trial just don't ad up to anything other than 'mechanical asphyxiation by manual strangulation'. (IMHO, of course :)

Can you run down the list of facts for me ?What do we know happened.

What caused the mechanical asphyxiation and what facts prove it was manual strangulation?

BBM for context. I could see marks on one side of her neck if she fell against the magazine rack, but on both sides? I've never bruised my neck in a fall unless it hit an object. One side up, one side down, can't fall on both sides of the neck and bruise both sides.

Not to mention the back of the neck. There's no way with the way the mag rack was positioned in the very tight corner of the bathroom; that she could have fallen on it no matter where she was, IMHO. But especially hitting the back of the neck.

Since I am not Lina, nor Adam, and not on the jury to have seen and heard all the evidence, I don't know how much of stretch it is or is not. My own experience would be enough to give me reasonable doubt when presented with what I know about this case.

Maybe she hit her head that night on the head board. Who knows Also maybe she fell twice and only the second fall was fatal . Adam didnt say he saw the one on back of he neck .He said she had marks.

There is alot of evidence that could have been presented in this case factualy that I havent heard such as what time the fall happened. What time she died ,what her body temp was when she was bought in to the hospital...etc..

Thanks and Howdy!
Did not follow to any extreme, but did he have a girlfriend or fool around?

If he did, to me he sounded over the top on the 911 call!

Didn't seem like it. There was no proof of any affairs or anything. He had a friends with benefits type of situation with some lady that testified after Lina died.

Thanks and Howdy!
Did not follow to any extreme, but did he have a girlfriend or fool around?

If he did, to me he sounded over the top on the 911 call!

No I don't think there was any evidence of an affair presented at trial but those who have followed it every day on Tru TV can correct me if I'm wrong.

He did go out with a woman a month after Lina's death.

HTH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back