GUILTY FL - Adrianna Hutto, 7, drowned in swimming pool, Esto, 8 Aug 2007

no. I have been looking EVERYWHERE to find some info about this! I wish I would have realized the trial was on before today!!!!

I watched this case too yesterday. So sad. How can anyone harm a child? :waitasec:

I watched what little Court Tv /Tru Tv showed of her trial. Very confusing that the only "proof" the prosecution had was the word of her small son. Any parent knows how easy it is for kids to have confusing stories .

I had not heard or read until I read this page that she had had another baby die. But I believe in the justice system so they must be right.

I do suspect her life in prison won't be easy or perhaps even long as I don't believe people who kill their children are looked upon too kindly.

God Bless all three of her children.

This woman also worked at a nursing home?? Good Lord i hope there wasn't any complaints of her abusing the elderly there. I hope they've looked into that also. If she's capable of killing her child; then Lord knows what she may have done to elderly under her care.

20/20 is revisiting this case tonight .............Friday Nov. 5, 2010 on ABC.

Ok............they did not air it!

My tv guide said this was a new episode and would be on tonight. I watched 20/20 and it was about a falsely accused father who went to prison for abusing his children.......later overturned.

But anyway, perhaps they will still air it. I'll be on the lookout for it.

I have not yet seen this 20/20 but this is a case I have followed closely. I am very glad it is receiving attention because I do not believe that Amanda Lewis should have been convicted based upon the evidence presented at her trial. I don't necessarily think Ms. Lewis is innocent. I do think the trial was unfair.

stepgrandpa PACHUCK says kids were always hungry.
He did not like Amanda but did not coach AJ.

Her othe child died not breathing laying on the floor, due to a seizure.

house smelled like urine, messy and NO TOYS.

Amanda passed her LDT.

Little daughter was hyper.
Mom was tired worked all night.

AJ was the only witness........6 months without seeing his mom.
He didn't recognize his mother in courtroom.
When pointed out he cries when he sees her.
Heartbreaking

3 months before Adrianna died she said "I'm gonna kill her" after marking
up her car.

Marks on Adrianna head looked like a hand print.

Jury was out 2 hours including lunch

AJ was adopted out without knowlege to Amanda

I watched the 20/20 show and going off of that I don't think she killer her daughter. The marks on the child's face was more than likely done when CPR was attempted either by EMT, Mother or hospital. I know they all testified they didn't put the marks there but if you put that mark there would you admit it?

The girl was afraid of water however, I can also see a girl seeing bugs in the pool wanting to help them. (girl thinking if she is afraid so the bugs were too)

The mother while not model mother she clearly shows signs of loving them. The ending of the show tore me up because this mother had no idea her son was adopted. She still wished her son well.

Also since you passed the LD test, and wouldn't take a deal with the DA lends to her innocence.

The boy clearly wanted to please anyone he was talking to. My opinion is when he saw mommy trying CPR he confused that with killing her, possibly by direction from someone. TV show, cop, step grandad, interviewing him (cop stated he interviewed the child like he would anyone else)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back