GUILTY FL - AL, 16, Valrico, 11 June 2014

Has her juggalette status been discussed? Indicated by her FB URL, as well as pics. It doesn't appear to me that her disappearance is related, but it may provide another avenue for spreading awareness. Jmo.

I wonder if her parents were ok with her gender identification? Maybe she ran away or went with this man as a means of escape from the feeling of not being accepted?

I wonder if her parents were ok with her gender identification? Maybe she ran away or went with this man as a means of escape from the feeling of not being accepted?

Maybe the sex offender tricked him (AL) by pretending to accept his gender identity and offered a "safe place" with other ideas in mind since AL is still biologically female. If so that is disgusting. Either way I hope AL makes it home soon and safe! And also that he gets support from people around him.

This whole thing is a stinkin crying shame.

Why in the world..."stopped with 2 underaged...buying weed"....wth????

How was he not know as a RSO and kids taken out of his truck......him not arrested on the spot....etc etc etc.....??

Really, how can this happen???

Missing Valrico teen AL found in Louisiana with registered sex offender Steven Myers

AL was found in the disabled truck with multiple stab wounds and was taken to a local hospital in Lafayette where she is listed in critical condition.
The family of AL has said they will provide some form of statement later today, and her mother is traveling to Louisiana this morning.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ana-with-registered-sex-offender-steven-myers

Oh this poor child!
What a nightmare!
Hope she will heal in body and mind after this!

soooo happy she was found!

She is going to have both physical and emotional scars that won't heal for a long, long time.

Missing Valrico teen AL found in Louisiana with registered sex offender Steven Myers

AL was found in the disabled truck with multiple stab wounds and was taken to a local hospital in Lafayette where she is listed in critical condition.
The family of AL has said they will provide some form of statement later today, and her mother is traveling to Louisiana this morning.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...ana-with-registered-sex-offender-steven-myers

Omg, that was so hard to read. That poor, poor child.

I'm very glad to hear Myers was unable to kill himself or be killed and will now have to face the law. I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

Im telling you we need to have these vile sex offenders branded or tattooed on their faces where everyone would know exactly what they are.
If they cant keep them in jail and set them free to prey amongst our youth they have to step up and do something to let ppl know exactly what these vermin are so we can protect our children.

Lets start a petition or something.
Marked for life! something like that.

Sorry peeps im PO'd

She is going to have both physical and emotional scars that won't heal for a long, long time.

The poor kid was already going thru some emotional things and then to have this happen to her....
God help her!

Not only AL but I wonder how many other times hes done this?

The RSO only had two stab wounds where AL is reported to have multiple wounds.
Has it been ascertained that she was stabbed by the RSO or are her wounds self inflicted?

Being without her medication would could have sent her into a psychosis.
Plus her facebook page showed she was heading down the wrong path. I don't like it when they show photos of themselves with guns. Seems she was right into weed as well.

This does not exonerate the RSO actions. He was probably grooming her for his interests. JMOO

I'm glad AL is alive and hope he can get the help and support he needs after this. *sends much e-hugs out towards AL*

Happy to see that the sex offender had canine bites.....won't say where on his filthy body I hope they are....

I'm glad she's been found, my thanks to the people that recognized them and called police!

Prayers for her as she recovers from this ordeal.

Im telling you we need to have these vile sex offenders branded or tattooed on their faces where everyone would know exactly what they are.
If they cant keep them in jail and set them free to prey amongst our youth they have to step up and do something to let ppl know exactly what these vermin are so we can protect our children.

Lets start a petition or something.
Marked for life! something like that.

Sorry peeps im PO'd

Animals can be microchipped and a collar is often used...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back