Found Safe FL - Alanda McCoy, 4, Milton, 20 June 2017

Could he have had a car wreck.. even possibly in the water somewhere?

According to my source who lives near Milton and works in Pensacola, it is raining tons and flooding there.

According to my source who lives near Milton and works in Pensacola, it is raining tons and flooding there.

It is raining and flooding TONS down here ... all night long. We got hit hard here in Hancock Co, but Pensacola/Milton got it bad, too.

But sadly, I don't think this is weather related. Please bring her back unharmed. :please:

A sample of what a 2007 Mercury Montego looks like

​
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8656.JPG
    IMG_8656.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 162
Why was Alanda at the hospital?

This could be something involving an accident. I hope commuters learn about this and call in if they saw a car somewhere and connect the dots.

Mom could be in the hospital. She said they left the hospital at 9:30pm to get ice cream and never returned. Maybe that means they never returned to the hospital? Perhaps they were visiting her there? Just a guess. Few details ....

Was it raining that heavily last night at 9 pm?

Was it raining that heavily last night at 9 pm?

It was here, very much so. The bands of the storm are hundreds of miles across so Pensacola was getting heavy rain throughout Tues evening continuing even now. I live 2.5 hours west of Pensacola, on the Gulf.

Why were these two at the hospital at 9:30 p.m. to begin with?

What are the hospital hours? Were they visiting someone?

Hospitals around here advise visitors to leave by 8:00 p.m., unless it is CCU or ICU where you can visit 24 hours.

Why were these two at the hospital at 9:30 p.m. to begin with?

What are the hospital hours? Were they visiting someone?

Hospitals around here advise visitors to leave by 8:00 p.m., unless it is CCU or ICU where you can visit 24 hours.

Maybe she had a baby? His baby? He can visit anytime if that's the case. Again, just a guess since we have no idea.

Maybe she had a baby? His baby? He can visit anytime if that's the case. Again, just a guess since we have no idea.

What is his connection to Alanda? The mother's acquaintance? Was the mother actually in the hospital?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back