Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there do seem to be quite a few RSOs in the vicinity where this little gal went missing, I wanted to bring forward the rules on discussing local RSOs

REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS (RSO's)

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. When circumstances warrant, such as in the case of a missing child, it is acceptable to research the sex offender registry to locate area RSO's and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim.

Any statements pertaining to a registered sex offender must always be within the law. Posts which even hint at harassment will be removed promptly.

So by all means, have them on your radar, post their public criminal records and map how close they are to where Diana was last seen. Do not link their social media, if any, or otherwise harass or accuse.

Of course, If LE happen to indicate a specific RSO is a POI then all bets will be off and that person will be totally open to sleuthing.

So she was sent to bed at 10pm - reported missing at 7am... But last seen at 2am?
Was she awake or sleeping? Did she have an argument with her parents or anything before bed? Or at 2am?
There's a lack of updates and information. I'd gave expected a missing 9 year old to be attracting more of a fuss!

I think some reporter heard 2 when they said 10. Could be they speak with an accent.

"Diana was last seen at 10 p.m. at her home at 3540 Unique Circle off US-41.

Her family and neighbors are doing everything they can to find her, printing out fliers and placing them around town.

Nancy Martinez is Diana's cousin. She said Diana was last seen by her family when she went to bed at 10 p.m.

"They were supposed to wake up Diana for church this morning, she wasn't there," Martinez said.

"She wouldn't ever leave at night. Anywhere after 9 p.m., they don't leave the house unless they're together. This isn't a case where she's running from home for any reason.""

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32091122/deputies-searching-for-fort-myers-girl-9

attachment.php

"Deputies continue to work the area where Diana was last seen. Her home and homes around it can be seen marked off with crime scene tape."

Deputies searching San Carlos Park area for girl, 9

Attachments

• 10665941_G.jpg
    10665941_G.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 815
Coming up on 24 hours soon... :(

FORT MYERS -

"Lee County deputies are searching for a nine-year-old girl last seen late Saturday at her home near San Carlos Park."

*video at link

Eta: From the video, deputies have been there for "the better part of the day". There is crime scene tape, A K9 vehicle and dog can be seen, as well as a helicopter flying overhead.

Please find this little one safe! :please:

Reminds me of Polly Klaas. :( Hopefully Diana will be released alive, if she was abducted from her bedroom, which is what it sounds like. :(

I've seen in past cases where the blanket is also missing. Any comments as to the potential significance of this?

Reminds me of Polly Klaas. :( Hopefully Diana will be released alive, if she was abducted from her bedroom, which is what it sounds like. :(

I've seen in past cases where the blanket is also missing. Any comments as to the potential significance of this?

To me when favorite toys and blankets are missing along with the little ones i think someone familiar to the child.

For reference, the proximity from the RSO's (referenced above) address to Diana's:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Of course, the first thing LE does in situations like this is check the RSOs in the area, search their homes and sometimes collect a DNA sample.

Attachments

• downloadfile-1.jpg
    downloadfile-1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 674
  • Screenshot_2016-05-29-17-33-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-17-33-10.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 680

Margarita25 I've wondered this same thing. Was just watching something this morning on another young girl who went missing (can't remember the name) and her blanket was missing also. But in that case the girl left on her own and was hurt by the people she met up with.

Praying for Diana's safe return.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me when favorite toys and blankets are missing along with the little ones i think someone familiar to the child.

Like Caylee Anthony's Winnie the Pooh blanket. [emoji22]

I wish we knew more!!
Stay safe Diana.

I am really surprised at the lack of posts on Facebook concerning Diana. I don't know if the word is just not getting out or what because usually when a 9 year old goes missing, there are tons of shares and articles about them. It makes me sad for this poor little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname