Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana's dad does know him, he commented one of his pix.

What was the date of the comment? I didnt see him on the friends list, so I was wondering when they were still Fb friends.

Somewhat OT Always amazed at who has public facebooks pages. Good reminder to check your privacy settings.

It was last year or something. The dad has posted about Diana being missing lately.

What was the date of the comment? I didnt see him on the friends list, so I was wondering when they were still Fb friends.

I was thinking the opposite of that. Everyone that knew him who was interviewed acknowledged that he had a white van, even the neighbor next door. When the Amber Alert was issued this morning, the vehicle they were traveling in, a "Tan, Chevy Malibu" pretty much caught everybody off guard because that was the first time this particular vehicle had been mentioned. I'm thinking he may have swapped his white van for this car, or taken it from someone without permission while leaving the van behind.

LE has been so slow even acknowledging this guy is a POI, I really don't know what to think at this point.

I agree. I think the white van (if it was the one he was driving to take Diana) was first, the tan Malibu was second, and now he's likely in a 3rd or 4th borrowed or "borrowed" vehicle. He's not going to stay in the same vehicles for long if he can prevent it.

I want to know how long the Malibu sat where it was found. She's been missing 5 days. He may have dropped off the Malibu days ago. He may have dropped it off when the AA went out. Either way, he's got a head start.

I really think this guy had planned all of this out very carefully before he went in. Surprisingly, I don't think he is an idiot like most offenders seem to be.

I think he carefully planned how he would set the house on fire. He didn't want to start the fire himself where the fire investigators would know it was arson. He wanted it to look like an accidental kitchen fire so that is why he left the stove on underneath the oil skillet. Kitchen fires are at the top for causes of fires in homes when someone left something cooking on the stove.

Also it is common knowledge that older mobile homes burnup very quickly. The chemicals in the older insulation/carpet/lumber were ignitors. Now they are made much safer and have to pass fire codes just like all site built homes. When I owned my real estate business I went to a class one time, and the instructor stated the older single wide had a burn rate of 8 minutes once started. The newer models have fire retardant materials.

Imo, he thought the home would catch fire once the oil began to sizzle hoping it would boil over and spread quickly. God was truly looking after this family. What a horrific loss that would have been on top of Diana being taken. I think he did this as a diversionary tactic and also none of them could ever tell the police his name and about what he had said to Diana.. It would buy him time because if the mobile home had burned to the ground it would take days or even a week or more to identify the bodies found inside of the home. Perhaps he even thought they would think Diana had burned up in the fire as well.

This guy is up to no good. My heart is breaking for little Diana who has to know by now what a monster he truly is. There is no other reason for taking this little girl that he flirted with. GAH!

When I posted the detailed study about abducted/kidnapped children the other day it stated the motive most all of the time was to do sexual assaults against the abducted child. I am afraid its going to hold true in this case too.:(

It continues to amazing me how bold pedophiles can be who have no qualms coming into a home in order to get their victims. It doesn't matter if the family has dogs, it doesn't matter if they know the family or are perfect strangers. They all will take the risk to get their intended victim/s, and so many times they are successful, and that is the scariest part of all. No one knows where or when the next pedophile will strike.

I am praying so hard that they find little Diana and bring her home to those who love her.

Jorge "liked" a home builder's FB page. I wonder if he works for them and if this company is the one that eons the house being built on Jorge's FB page. I hope LE are looking at all of the vacant houses this company has.

It was last year or something. The dad has posted about Diana being missing lately.

What??? He talked about Diana with this man a year ago?? What was the date of the photo? Or what is in it? I want to find it. lol

What is your take under the category of work and education, and the only thing listed is a middle school ? When you go to the school Facebook page, it is mainly pictures of teenaged girls doing teenage things.

The thing on his FB that disturbed me the most was pictures of two different babies, tears on their cheeks. What about that interests him? It gives me the creeps.

Jorge "liked" a home builder's FB page. I wonder if he works for them and if this company is the one that eons the house being built on Jorge's FB page. I hope LE are looking at all of the vacant houses this company has.

I said the same thing about the new construction houses! lol. Great minds think alike. Hopefully, the police have a great mind, too.

I was thinking the opposite of that. Everyone that knew him who was interviewed acknowledged that he had a white van, even the neighbor next door. When the Amber Alert was issued this morning, the vehicle they were traveling in, a "Tan, Chevy Malibu" pretty much caught everybody off guard because that was the first time this particular vehicle had been mentioned. I'm thinking he may have swapped his white van for this car, or taken it from someone without permission while leaving the van behind.

LE has been so slow even acknowledging this guy is a POI, I really don't know what to think at this point.

That's possible as well. Although maybe he's trying to throw off LE and everyone. You'd think someone would have found an abandon white van though. It's odd that the van is MIA.

How do I say this? In my opinion, the suspect is Jorge GUERRERO. There has been mention of his brother also possibly living there. Well, I have a theory that is my opinion that the white van is the brothers. I am not ruling out a 2 person involvement, here.

That's possible as well. Although maybe he's trying to throw off LE and everyone. You'd think someone would have found an abandon white van though. It's odd that the van is MIA.
I think the van may be at his residence already accounted for so there wasn't need to mention it in Amber Alert. Hopefully there will be a presser soon!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I wonder about the footage?
Did I read somewhere he was seen on footage?

I have a feeling he had been grooming Diana during his entire stay. The recent behavior change her mother mentioned with Diana suddenly wanting to wear make up and concerned with her appearance, I wonder if this was after Jorge moved out.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm not liking this guy's FB page. His friends list is almost all young girls who haven't graduated from school yet. I think he's an absolute sicko who needs to be caught and now. He's likely 8-10 years older than most females on his FB.

I really think this guy had planned all of this out very carefully before he went in. Surprisingly, I don't think he is an idiot like most offenders seem to be.

I think he carefully planned how he would set the house on fire. He didn't want to start the fire himself where the fire investigators would know it was arson. He wanted it to look like an accidental kitchen fire so that is why he left the stove on underneath the oil skillet. Kitchen fires are at the top for causes of fires in homes when someone left something cooking on the stove.

Also it is common knowledge that older mobile homes burnup very quickly. The chemicals in the older insulation/carpet/lumber were ignitors. Now they are made much safer and have to pass fire codes just like all site built homes. When I owned my real estate business I went to a class one time, and the instructor stated the older single wide had a burn rate of 8 minutes once started. The newer models have fire retardant materials.

Imo, he thought the home would catch fire once the oil began to sizzle hoping it would boil over and spread quickly. God was truly looking after this family. What a horrific loss that would have been on top of Diana being taken. I think he did this as a diversionary tactic and also none of them could ever tell the police his name and about what he had said to Diana.. It would buy him time because if the mobile home had burned to the ground it would take days or even a week or more to identify the bodies found inside of the home. Perhaps he even thought they would think Diana had burned up in the fire as well.

This guy is up to no good. My heart is breaking for little Diana who has to know by now what a monster he truly is. There is no other reason for taking this little girl that he flirted with. GAH!

When I posted the detailed study about abducted/kidnapped children the other day it stated the motive most all of the time was to do sexual assaults against the abducted child. I am afraid its going to hold true in this case too.:(

It continues to amazing me how bold pedophiles can be who have no qualms coming into a home in order to get their victims. It doesn't matter if the family has dogs, it doesn't matter if they know the family or are perfect strangers. They all will take the risk to get their intended victim/s, and so many times they are successful, and that is the scariest part of all. No one knows where or when the next pedophile will strike.

I am praying so hard that they find little Diana and bring her home to those who love her.

Oh snap! You got me thinking. Maybe he thought the fire would burn them all up so badly that they may not KNOW that Diana was even missing. They'd assume the whole family perished in fire and he'd never been 'known ' as a kidnapper. **speculative , of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph