FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add to that the lack of public warnings of a baby snatcher out there.....
I've been thinking about that too. If LE suspected a stranger abducted her, why not issue a warning to people with small children living in the area? :confused:

Bringing this over from last thread - I posted it just as it closed.

As for the SO's and names and relationships

So far we have:

Kyle Johns SO - is, in fact, the one that lived the closest to them - IIRC 500 ft. over on Monroe Ave. WSleuthers have sleuthed that he "could be" related to bio-mom's (Crystal Sheffield) mom (Marie Sheffield - Griffis (maiden name Johns) )

Then we have:

Donald Sapp SO (not sure of distance lived to home)
Now be "sleuthed" as "could be related to" landlord of mobile home, and/or co-deeded name to Misty's sister's home? And now somehow could be connected to Marie Sheffield Griffis as well?

Do I have that right?

Yes you are on to something with the Sapp connection. If we could somehow confirm that Guy Sapp is landlord/owner of Haleigh's home. Is Guy Sapp also landlord/owner of 116 Tyler Street and a relative of Donald Sapp who apparently lives there and is a sex offender. If this is the case then there is a good chance that Misty and Ron would call the landlord about the AC needing to be fixed. Could Donald of been the maintance person for Haleigh's home?

Until LE gives more info, seems like we have little to go on and I seem to go back to my same thought that something happened to Haleigh after she was last seen outside by neighbors about 5:30, when gf bro left also. IMO, nothing happened to her at 3am, it was before that. And I DO THINK gf KNOWS WHO and WHAT HAPPENED, but is to scared to tell because all the men in her life can be angered quickly and have guns.......IMO

Can anyone access the mom's my space account. Seems like when I try I keep getting locked up, or knocked off the site. Was wanting to access to pictures, players in herlife..
Everyone is a suspect until haleigh is found.

I know that mom Crystal has a sister Sarah. That site is still unlocked with around 100 photos.

Is someone screen shotting or whatever before these people figure out and make them private? I don't have a clue of how to do it.

My new questions are this...someone asked why she would go to sleep at 10:30pm...probably so she could get up when he got home. And what were his sleep patterns? I doubt that he got off work at 3am and went right to bed. I think this because my first ex worked nights and got off at 2am ish. I would get up and then stay up til 6to or 7 or so...then go to bed and they probably got up...oh but wait...you have Jr. thrown into the mix. He didn't go to school and would have been home during the day.

And again...who asked George and KFN to leave?? Good idea I think.

I think if LE did drug test all - they (LE) would most likely "overlook" a dirty test if it was JUST WEED. Pot smokers exclusively - meaning that is ALL the drugs they do and the ONLY drugs they do - these types are usually very non-violent personalities.

But, if a dirty test also INCLUDES meth, coke, crack - ANYTHING much more serious - that's who they are looking at.
Yep, I totally agree SWAG.

I think it's refreshing that you're willing to admit that you could have been wrong, or maybe didnt look closely enough. Sometimes we get hard headed and have blinders on. Objectivity can bring to light things that might normally be overlooked
My brain is on "overload" right now...which just adds to my overall confusion on this one. Like I said, I don't mind being wrong or admitting it...I just mind not having a forum. LOL (They are driving me to drink, I swear! ;))

I think if LE did drug test all - they (LE) would most likely "overlook" a dirty test if it was JUST WEED. Pot smokers exclusively - meaning that is ALL the drugs they do and the ONLY drugs they do - these types are usually very non-violent personalities.

But, if a dirty test also INCLUDES meth, coke, crack - ANYTHING much more serious - that's who they are looking at.

Just my opinion, but I feel there are more drugs than just pot here. I know I should have something to back that up, but it's just a gut feeling. Hope it's ok to post it.

Don't know about meth, but IIRC coke is only there for 3-4 days. Unless there is a new and improved test.

I've been thinking about that too. If LE suspected a stranger abducted her, why not issue a warning to people with small children living in the area? :confused:

And they were very quick to clear the SO's. In fact they made it sound like they were lining up to clear themselves.

In very small communities like this one, families marry families, everyone went to school together and I hate to say it, but even the LE could be related to some of the people involved.

Until LE gives more info, seems like we have little to go on and I seem to go back to my same thought that something happened to Haleigh after she was last seen outside by neighbors about 5:30, when gf bro left also. IMO, nothing happened to her at 3am, it was before that. And I DO THINK gf KNOWS WHO and WHAT HAPPENED, but is to scared to tell because all the men in her life can be angered quickly and have guns.......IMO

Do we, or LE, know for absolutely sure that neighbors saw her outside at 530pm?

Yes you are on to something with the Sapp connection. If we could somehow confirm that Guy Sapp is landlord/owner of Haleigh's home. Is Guy Sapp also landlord/owner of 116 Tyler Street and a relative of Donald Sapp who apparently lives there and is a sex offender. If this is the case then there is a good chance that Misty and Ron would call the landlord about the AC needing to be fixed. Could Donald of been the maintance person for Haleigh's home?

Wow, good theory.

Don't know about meth, but IIRC coke is only there for 3-4 days. Unless there is a new and improved test.
They can do hair tests now and those go back over a year - IIRC and are much more accurate and can separate specific drugs and possibly even amount ingested.

wasn't there a contempt of court document filed the day after haleigh went missing? i assume it was by the bio mom to say that the father was unfit or something? does anyone know if this is correct or was this filed previously to her going missing?
I thought it was for bio mom not paying her court ordered child support

I posted this way earlier this morning... I think Sapp is Lindsy Croslin's maiden name. Guy Sapp, I believe is her father. She is married to Misty's brother Tommy. They live behind the Cummings home.
I just got home from church so I'm sleuthing now for proof that her maiden name is indeed Sapp and that her father is Guy Sapp.
This Donald Sapp creep could be Lindsy's brother, uncle, or cousin.
Off to sleuth...

:eek:!!!!!!!!! I sure hope they have checked the Tyler residence inside and out and where is Donald Supp?

Do we have a family tree for Misty? Are their myspace pages posted here yet?

The police being so quiet, not giving any news, even an update on searches or their thoughts on her whereabouts makes me tend to think their leaning towards the family as a guilty party. Not alarming them to lawer up, quit cooperating, etc....

Normally, we have updates on a missing person. But this one absolutely nothing which screams volumes to me. They haven't cleared Misty, or they would have said so just like they have in other instances.

Jon Benet Ramsey was wrapped in her blanket. Bed wetting, almost the same ages. Gonna take a nap, will come back stronger and more alert. LOL

Hey KOOL LOOK thread got closed before I could respond. I will never complain about my childhood again. I really can't believe what some children live through, I realize how sheltered I was now. It is so sad. I know what happened to Misty MUST have changed her. God help her if she is innocent because if you have this history in your short 17 years and then a 5 year girl in your care comes up missing??.......well, not looking good for you. Anyway, do you know the general direction that you found that info? Was it in a newspaper or did you go to a court document site? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500