FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've seen this asked several times since the case first broke and I don't think anyone (not even LE) knows the answer to this. The only things I can speculate is that he was late for work?
Or maybe just had an arrangement with his supervisor that on school days he had to pickup his daughter from the bus stop and then would come straight to work.

If he worked say Fri - Tues - he would only be late 3 days a week.

IDK - I just know people who have had similar arrangements with work to work around children and school schedules.

I have been through this before at 17 years old! My stepsons were 3 and 1..I know what it was like. I wasn't able to discipline, or even send the 3 year old to time out. He told me I wasn't his mom, and that his mom would beat me up. My stepkids mom left them a year later, and I have raised them since, yet for years I endured alot of anger that their mom instilled in them. There was times I would leave them with their dad, and go back home to my mom and dad overnight because it hurt my feelings so bad yet couldn't get on to them because I knew it wasn't their faults.
Mind you, my stepkids loved me and would tell their mother they did.
I think with Ron and bio mom's relationship already rocky, those kids were questioned about each other in both homes. And I am sure that Misty got the brunt of the backlash from it all..
Misty is the only one who can't keep her story straight. I think she did something horrible.

That is so sad, mydailyopinions. I am sorry the kids had to endure that with their Mom and that you had to have that happen to you.

Sometimes kids are used as pawns and also one or both parents try to pit the kids against each other. This is so wrong. It is the little children who suffer in this type situation. I see yours was different, but still sorry it had to be the way it was.

OK I have to ask again..how is the dad doing a 3-3 shift of 12 hours?
If he picks up his child and gets her home after school there is no way he can work 3-3:waitasec:

Yeah! What she said!

I promised myself I would not leave the KC case mess and here I am on this one.....I need help.:bang:
Why do I feel I have deserted Caylee? Do I feel then that I am deserting this little girl? I can't really do one darn thing but sleuth and pray for all the little ones taken too soon.:furious:

In fact if you go further with the theory that Misty snapped and it resulted in Haleigh injured or dying then the washing of the blankets, the staged look to the door being wide open and the cinder block appearing on the ramp to prop the door open...kind of makes sense...JMO

ETA: And Misty is the last known person with Haleigh that we know of too.

Bringing this over from the previous thread because both of Misty's brothers work in construction...drywall...could be a link there.

Originally posted by Notmykids

LANE, JAMES J

Associated names:

LANE, JAMES D

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

J & FAMILY CONSTRUCTION INC General Contractors-Single-Family Houses
J & FAMILY CONSTRUCTION, INC
Available(3) Available SATSUMA, FL
SAN MATEO, FL
EAST PALATKA, FL
BLACKSHEAR, GA Possible Relatives:

GILLLANE, JULIE (Age 30)
LANE, KAY P
LANE, PHYLLIS K (Age 56)
LANE, HARRY W (Age 59)
LANE, PHILLIP S (Age 31)
PARSONS, WALDEN J (Age 35)

Veromi.com info on JJL. Do construction companies repair air conditioners?

Here's a question for everyone. If we work backwards, what was found during the searches to convince TM that this would not end happily? What could have been found that would suggest this?

Or maybe just had an arrangement with his supervisor that on school days he had to pickup his daughter from the bus stop and then would come straight to work.

If he worked say Fri - Tues - he would only be late 3 days a week.

IDK - I just know people who have had similar arrangements with work to work around children and school schedules.

This makes sense until I think back to all the days about her missing so much school..........arrrrgh....I wish I could turn off this dang computer.

How about this? Perhaps Misty walked to the bus stop and walked the kids back home. That could explain some of the scents the dogs picked up?

I promised myself I would not leave the KC case mess and here I am on this one.....I need help.:bang:
Why do I feel I have deserted Caylee? Do I feel then that I am deserting this little girl? I can't really do one darn thing but sleuth and pray for all the little ones taken too soon.:furious:
Personally, I think anything you can do to help any missing child is a tribute to Caylee. :blowkiss:

I cannot stand Geraldo, but I will be interested in seeing the bio Mom's demeanor on the show.

George I can do without.

Here's a question for everyone. If we work backwards, what was found during the searches to convince TM that this would not end happily? What could have been found that would suggest this?

Was it something that was found, or just information from LE?

How about this? Perhaps Misty walked to the bus stop and walked the kids back home. That could explain some of the scents the dogs picked up?

Good point!
Question....did I read here the command center was moved? If so are there still media, vigils,etc. people gathering at the home site?

This makes sense until I think back to all the days about her missing so much school..........arrrrgh....I wish I could turn off this dang computer.
Those could be days when Misty and co. overslept?

Absolutely nothing, thats the problem

Ronald Cummings: "where is my f'ing phone...we've got better people to talk to then some mother f'ers who ain't coming."

I wonder who Ron thought better people would be. States Attorney office maybe. I have to wonder why Ron felt that his own local LE would not come.
Le did say that they have never had to respond to his home prio so it can't be that he knows from first hand experiance. How about Misty's brothers place. Any way we can find service call records to other address in the neighborhood. I know we saw them in Caylee's case but I was not sure if it was because there had already been an arrest and that info was in with the doc dump under sunshine law.

There are so many people who could be involved with this.

Now as far as Ron not being at work and then getting home at 3:27 or so he would have to be stupid to think that they would not check work records or co-workers. He has been arrested before so he has to know how LE works. His mother is a dispatcher so she knows how things work. Why would he outright lie about getting Haliegh off the bus. LE call the school, interview the driver and finds out nada. Does not make any sense.
It's Misty that is the problem to me. Bond said it last night. The fact that the call to Ron is just as he is coming home from work is suspect. Why wait to call 911. Call 911 then call him since she he had a cell phone it wasn't like she coudln't reach him anytime she want'ed. What if she had woke up at 2:30 would she wait intill he got home to call 911.

Work shift times is a hard one to figure out. Companies run all different times for shifts outside of the stand 7-3,3-11,11-7 and then overtime can be added to the front end or the back end of a shift and some companies split it up and have you come in earlier and stay later both.

I also can not believe after day 5 that if Ron had not been at work we wouldn't have heard something from someone by now. Maybe not LE but one of the workers themselves or one of the wives of the workersthat they told who told someone else.

This guy may not have a extensive education but wouldn't you have to be pretty stooopid to not know they would check with his boss. They even do that on TV.

The only thing I can think of is blood, if anything at all really has been found. :waitasec:

That is so sad, mydailyopinions. I am sorry the kids had to endure that with their Mom and that you had to have that happen to you.

Sometimes kids are used as pawns and also one or both parents try to pit the kids against each other. This is so wrong. It is the little children who suffer in this type situation. I see yours was different, but still sorry it had to be the way it was.

Thank you LaLaw...It was difficult, their mom left and signed over her rights to them a long time ago. Now 15 and almost 14, they are my life. We have 4 now and it is very hard for me to say they are my stepkids, they are just as much mine as my husbands, and I love for someone to tell me they look like me..he..he..and so do they. I forgave their mother a very long time ago, because it could have been much worse..
I am very lucky.
I can imagine with no job, no car, Misty more than likely had it rough. I don't feel sorry for her because just like me, she had a choice and she chose to be with him knowing he had children full time. But I can imagine how it may have been. I just hope that she didn't take something out on Haleigh that was not her fault..

Good point!
Question....did I read here the command center was moved? If so are there still media, vigils,etc. people gathering at the home site?
I don't know, but will watch for an answer!

I cannot stand Geraldo, but I will be interested in seeing the bio Mom's demeanor on the show.

George I can do without.

Totally............gagging here about GA.....sorry.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members