FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you,could it be possible Misty went to hospital to see her Dad,Hank after the a/c left and kids went to sleep?Here's info on what Lindsey and Kayla,their cousin was talking about on the 9th..
Hank is Misty's Dad and was in hospital with leg surgery.Brother Tommy stopped by at 5:00,only stayed a half an hour,could Misty have went to see Dad at hospital?Nurses would know.
!!~Kayla~!!Feb 9 2009 7:11 PM
thats suck so bad he has been doing so good then this happens.ell tell him i said i hope everything goes good and tell he we love him.. love ya kayla

♥Lindsy SPN♥ Feb 9 2009 9:58 AM
hey he is in alot of pain. he had surgery yesterday to put a rode in his leg and he still is in a neck brace for some reason. they said he will he in the hospital for 6-8 weeks. it's so sad all he does is scream in pain!he is gonna make it but he probably wont be able to walk the same.

Then she might have stopped by Tommy's or went over to Tommy's instead of going to hospital.

IF,she had just left Ronald for three days,obviously he has control problems and she might not have a key.So,she couldn't lock back door and put brick on there to keep screen from locking so she could get back in.She got back right before Ronald got home.Or she could have gotten back earlier and had her brother come and help her look and then he left so Ronald wouldn't know she had left the house,like she had just woke up.

Thank you,could it be possible Misty went to hospital to see her Dad,Hank after the a/c left and kids went to sleep?Here's info on what Lindsey and Kayla,their cousin was talking about on the 9th..
Hank is Misty's Dad and was in hospital with leg surgery.Brother Tommy stopped by at 5:00,only stayed a half an hour,could Misty have went to see Dad at hospital?Nurses would know.
thats suck so bad he has been doing so good then this happens.ell tell him i said i hope everything goes good and tell he we love him.. love ya kayla

hey he is in alot of pain. he had surgery yesterday to put a rode in his leg and he still is in a neck brace for some reason. they said he will he in the hospital for 6-8 weeks. it's so sad all he does is scream in pain!he is gonna make it but he probably wont be able to walk the same.

Then she might have stopped by Tommy's or went over to Tommy's instead of going to hospital.

Welcome to WS, Winterrose!

Thank you so much,I didn't know if there was a place to say hey.But,I am having my head spinning for so much info and questions.

That is a very good thought and one I've not seen here before. I don't know how to carry this over to another thread, but I suggest you put this in the thread dedicated to "Tip: Misty may not have been home". Maybe the hospital could've been where the tip even came from....

By the way, welcome!

I want to throw this out there and mentioned it on the chat serenity thing this morning.I have listened over and over to the 911 call and I swear,it sounds like she's saying a word with a "ch"sound right before cleaning.it's not just cleaning and I'm hoping it's not bleach.That would be bad in this situation.Can anybody that has good earplugs listen to that part?

I am a genealogist and last night was trying to find links between family and sex offenders in the area.

Interesting find: both Ron's mother Teresa Neves, and Crystal's mother Nancy Marie Griffis have the same maiden name of Johns. So they are either sisters (which would make Ron and Crystal 1st cousins); or they are cousins.

Kyle Johns lives about a block & 1/2 from Ron's house. I wonder how he is related?

Anyone know?

A family situation like Hank's is a big deal and she might have wanted to be with her family to talk.She's young and thinking,"I'll just run over to Tommy's and be back".People living in the country have a false sense of safety,kids were sleeping and she's not thinking like a Mom.A number of family members might have met over at Tommy's.

Also,for ones that were looking up Tennessee info on Misty's side of family and cousin.Kayla in MADISON, TENNESSEE and Monica is from Nashville,Tenn.Just to narrow down areas of Tennessee.I could only find one Croslin on SO list in Tennessee,but they might have the last name of Carman,which is Misty's Mom Lisa's maiden name.I can find no info on Pacey,in the pics on Lindsey's site,Pacey seems close with Hank and her brothers.He does look like Misty.

I am a genealogist and last night was trying to find links between family and sex offenders in the area.

Interesting find: both Ron's mother Teresa Neves, and Crystal's mother Nancy Marie Griffis have the same maiden name of Johns. So they are either sisters (which would make Ron and Crystal 1st cousins); or they are cousins.

Kyle Johns lives about a block & 1/2 from Ron's house. I wonder how he is related?

Anyone know?

As far as we have been able to figure out this is Kyle's father.

Pastor: Rev. Alfred Johns.
SATSUMA FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH [SOUTH PUTNAM CHURCH]
P O Box 470, Satsuma FL 32189
145 CR 309

News article about this pastor
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131393&catid=3

Pastor: Rev. Alfred Johns. SOUTH PUTNAM CHURCH (Mission) PO Box 107, 109 Park Ave Pomona Park, FL 32181

Mrs Ann [Alfred] Johns birthday is Feb 7
http://www.sjrba.org/clientimages/20923/february2009.pdf

If Misty left to party or whatever,
1. did she take her blanket for her "whatever" w/ some other guy?
2. when she returned and it was obvious that Haleigh was gone, was her "cleaning" an effort to destroy evidence that a perp was there while she was out? i.e., Haleigh was attacked in the house and it would have been obvious that Misty was not there? Could Haleigh have been murdered in the trailer and Misty disposed of her body???

A family situation like Hank's is a big deal and she might have wanted to be with her family to talk.She's young and thinking,"I'll just run over to Tommy's and be back".People living in the country have a false sense of safety,kids were sleeping and she's not thinking like a Mom.A number of family members might have met over at Tommy's.

maybe this is why she stayed that 1st night w/ her family, to get the story straight?

Have any of you thought of the possibility that Misty had somebody over to the house, they drank or smoked together ... and HE made sure she was drunk/high enough to pass out or at least enough for him to take Haleigh?

Just a thought ...

This thread will be shut down shortly now that there is a forum. be aware.
We are breaking out the discussion and there will individual threads on topics.

Use some sense when making threads. If your topic fits into an existing thread take it there. if there is not ongoing discussion then feel fee to start a thread if it is good discussion topic.

This thread will be shut down shortly now that there is a forum. be aware.
We are breaking out the discussion and there will individual threads on topics.

Use some sense when making threads. If your topic fits into an existing thread take it there. if there is not ongoing discussion then feel fee to start a thread if it is good discussion topic.
yoo hooo

If the account is true, Misty may not have left the kids home alone to go out, she may have left the house out the propped open back door for some other reason.

txsvicki-I replied to your question about behavior in TS girls. I don't know if you got it because I can't even find it myself! By the time I get home from school there are too many posts to read through all of them(I'm trying to get all my papers graded so I'll be ready for the doc dump tomorrow). One thing that scares me about this is that if she can't read nonverbal cues, she would not feel threatened at all if it was someone she knew. She wouldn't pick up on the weirdness of the way someone was acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173