FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been. And some have taken out life insurance policies on their kids.

IMO, the bio mom is dangerously close to losing public sympathy for using Hayleigh's disappearance to get in digs at her ex. Espcially if their custody battles have nothing to do with nothing.

JVM mentioned that the bio mom did have whole life insurances on the kids but didn't elaborate to how long she had the policies. It was said she got them even though she could not afford them with no job.

thanks to suziq and others for info!!

glad to hear that they are looking there. made my heart skip a beat when i read it. having 5 nieces and nephews kid cases hit me hard. i always want to make sure they have jusctice for the wrongs committed against them. my oldest nephew's dad tried to poision him when he was a baby and nothing happened with LE on his end, but my nephew was taken from our house and put in foster care. took us 8 months to get him back home and yet dad's still running free.

You are welcome. I may not agree with everyone, but it's great to have fresh eyes and points of view. I am so sorry about your nephew. Good thing you got him back!

JVM mentioned that the bio mom did have whole life insurances on the kids but didn't elaborate to how long she had the policies. It was said she got them even though she could not afford them with no job.
Are you serious ? I must have missed this, how I missed it I don't know...I was watching.:confused:

I think it's to get their digs in at the dad and has nothing to do with Hayleigh's disappearance. Waste of time and not necessary IMO.

It's a little hard to swallow the immaturity all the way around. The dad calling g/f a stupid biotch was pretty telling, if there is anymore to her story I can see why she would not be so forthright.

yes, that's right AND she's the only one that has been given 2 polygraph tests. That is highly suspicious to me.
The first one could have been inconclusive due to the stress of the situation or various factors. A second test at a later date could have been called for if say she had been given something to calm her down before the previous one.

My twin brother and sister were less than a year younger than I (there were four of us under five). My parents had recently installed sliding chain locks at the very top of each outside door. The twins were less than two years old.

One a.m my mother got up to start the day and happened to glance out the window. The twins were outside; in diapers, playing in the snow!

When my mom went to the door, she saw where they had pushed a chair to the door; climbed up; unchained the door ... and escaped!
I'm thinking it's possible Haleigh got out on her own and maybe the door wasn't locked or even shut in the first place. MOO

I know that I am new here but I just can't bite my tongue any longer.

Maybe many of you have grown up in a perfect world with perfect parents who supported you in most everything you do. I don't think this young woman had that perfect world.

Do we know if she has gotten her GED? Do we know why at 17 she isn't living with her parents? Do we no if she is a mature 17 or maybe mature beyond her years?

In the not so perfect world maybe where she is living right now is better for her than her parents. I have seen too many young people with unstable parents not able to finish high school or unable to handle highschool. However I hire many of these young people, lost souls is what I call them, and many times they do a better job for me than some of the older people. Right now I have a 17 year old male who just moved out of his unstable home and is much better for it. He has gotten his GED.

How is a 17 year old suppose to act? It appears that everyone is questioning her except LE who has cleared her. How would you act reading the things we have about her? I wouldn't look into the camera either. In fact I wouldn't know how to handle it. Maybe she is hiding something, maybe not, but to accuse her to me is unfair.

I am sorry but I work with these young people everyday and have for the past 22 years....I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt.

IMO it appears that all involved are a little unstable to say the least.

Littleone, first, welcome!

I cannot provide a link, but as I was dozing off last night (w/the TV on), I heard GVS (I think) say that the GF was home w/her parents and was not available to be interviewed. That kinda gives me an idea that she has some support.

But, more directly to what you said, I think you make a very valid point.

Again, welcome.

Sorry, I must have missed that..when was she cleared? Last I heard, they were not ruling out anyone?

Nope she was not cleared yet. Not even the father's polygraph results were known even though he said he passed with flying colors. As of now everyone is still be looked at as suspects.

did the GF wait for the dad to get home to call police? Why didn't she call immediately?

The 'propped' door. IDI. He (more so than she) propped it to keep it from closing and banging as going in and back out, so he could get her out without anyone hearing.

Thoughts??

Forgive me...I'm way behind here, but I recall the father saying on Greta last night this door had a dead bolt lock which he said was always locked. Wouldn't someone pretty much have to really kick this door in to break in? Was there a window open near by that someone could slide the deadbolt?

It's a little hard to swallow the immaturity all the way around. The dad calling g/f a stupid biotch was pretty telling, if there is anymore to her story I can see why she would not be so forthright.
Yet in the video of them walking around together it didn't seem they were distant at all, in fact I think I saw his arm around her shoulder. So I wonder does he always call her names like that? IOW, it doesn't seem she's afraid of him or anything. MOO

X add to column of mom for motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member