Deceased/Not Found FL - Brandy Hall, 32, Palm Bay, 17 Aug 2006

Thank you for that but, I don't understand why they don't just arrest him and bring him in. He was the last person that Brandy spoke to that night and was seen driving up and down the local roads that following morning (off duty) but in an official Fire Dept. vehicle. Jeff said that morning he was supposed to go with him to court but called to say he couldn't make it and sounded like he was crying. RR's story is she was going to meet someone after getting gas, then changed it to he didn't know where she went. Later on said she wanted to disappear, maybe out in the woods somewhere, etc. Which is it? Ya know? Nothing can convince me that he doesn't know what happened to her.

Your very welcome :)

I totally agree, which is why I have long wondered about Dept politics, good ole boys club type of thing. Makes no sense that they have not brought him in for questioning. We know they have the phone records so they saw the text msgs between RR and Brandy as well as between AR & Brandy. That should be enough to bring them both in.

Here one minute, gone the next with few clues left for loved ones and police determined to find them. Then, years pass. The case goes cold. In this weeks 'Missing,' FOX35 is focused on Brandy Hall.

Brandy Hall has been missing since August 17, 2006. At the time, she was 32 years old. Her mother said she lived for her two young children and a job that she loved.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/27387768/missing-brandy-hall

PastTense, thank you so much for post the news link. I keep praying they will find Brandy. We will keep looking until she is found.

brandy170000.JPG

brandy0000.JPG

brandy124.JPG

Prayers for Brandy's loved ones this holiday season. The pain of going through the holiday's again with out her must be unbearable. Praying that Brandy can be found soon.

That's how it works though. Unless you have information for them, they don't have any time for you. I ran across this on the internet. Interesting that this poetry site is only about 35 min. from Palm Bay. The author is interesting and the word that pops out at me is "ether". http://belovedhearts.com/stories/Randal-He-634130707278437500.aspx

Does he spell his name Randal or Randall? Two L's is most common, unless a person is misspelling it and people seldom misspell their own name.

Also
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/sacbee/dean-m-mckinney-condolences/163476598#sthash.wjNMWESn.dpbs
http://marcomarnewicklovingmemories.blogspot.com/2011/05/heby-randal-richmond.html

What are these about?

Also it seems like the most important 'missing' piece of evidence that is easily available would be a picture of the blood found in the pickup.

Hi! Ive been on Webslueths for a little while now, but this is my 1st time posting on this case. I had heard about it years ago and had honestly hoped it had been solved by now... or more specifically justice may have been served. I think its pretty eveident that RR is the perp! Anyway, sad for her children especespecially, but also all who love her that she is still missing! I had some questions I was hoping maybe some of you might be able to answer. I was wondering how many years have to pass for the state of FL to declare a missing persons as "deceased" & what has to take place for that to happen? In the state I live in its 7 years. I was wondering if she has been declared as dead, which would now mean her children if still minor would be able to receive SS survivors benefits and if there was a life insurance policy it could now be cashed in. Has any of those things been done? Is there any way to find out? Does anyone happen to know if the majority of the families of the long time missing often have their loved ones declared dead at some point or usually not until their is more concrete proof? Does having a person declared deceased effective how a case is then investigated? Curious about any insurance policies....Also, i was wondering why RR'sJR'S wide who publicly attacked verbally and made know threats to Brandy has never been questioned to my knowledge? At the time, back in 06 it didn't seem like "cell phone pings" were as utilized as they are now in investigations. Is that because they (cell phones/towers) weren't as high-tech as they are now? Is it possible to still obtain that data now from Brandy's cell as well as RR's & his wife's cell? One article mentioned that a cell had been recovered but at the time it was still unknown if it was Brandy's phone. Was that ever determined? Did RR ever give any explanation for why he suddenly couldn't testify that morning as planned for Brandy's husband? RR's odd statement that she "might be in the woods" has always weirded me out & stuck with me,especially after he was seen by so many out and about all over the place right after she went missing and even while he was supposed to be giving testimony, which he suddenly couldn't do, I've wondered how much land he owned? Was it ever searched? Also, just thinking out loud, what happened to all that dense wooded, well secluded as it was described by LE, land that Brandy's husband was arrested for growing weed on? How far from where she went missing & where her truck was found is that land? Was that ever searched? Lastly.... (for now anyway) has anyone from Brandy's family or any close friends, fellow figher fighter ever joined (been verified) this discussion or been invited directly if thats possible and/or allowed, to join us? It seems like more insider info, local thoughts & talk-around-the-the-town (after all these years people often talk and give opinions more freely) might help, although isnt that always the case?! Thanks in advance to anyone that might have any of those answers! Brandy deserves to be brought home! Her parents deserve to have answers & see justice served in their life time!

Does he spell his name Randal or Randall? Two L's is most common, unless a person is misspelling it and people seldom misspell their own name.

Also
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/sacbee/dean-m-mckinney-condolences/163476598#sthash.wjNMWESn.dpbs
http://marcomarnewicklovingmemories.blogspot.com/2011/05/heby-randal-richmond.html

What are these about?

Also it seems like the most important 'missing' piece of evidence that is easily available would be a picture of the blood found in the pickup.

I just read the poem written by someone with the same name as the last person to talk to Brandy. It completely creeper me out! Holy RED FLAGS! So many words jump out! Someone who is trained in statement analyzing could have a field day if it's written by the same RR. Does someone have a guilty conscious? Does anyone know if the author and RR from the fire department are in fact one in the same? It gives the option to leave the author "feedback" on the poem. If I knew for a fact it was him, I have a few things I'd love to say to him! Does anyone know if it is or how to find out?

***My next post will actually clarify what site/poem I am referring to as I quoted the wrong post**

Oops! Just realized I quoted the wrong post. I was referring to the one above it with the link to a site with writings and poetry on it. I looked at the 2 links that I accidentally responded to & don't think those are the same RR... but do think the one from the post above just might be!
Screenshot_2015-02-03-01-38-14.jpg

Sorry for the multiple posts.... I am completely ingulfed (punn intended??) By this case and have spent hours upon hours searching for more information, more details etc, and am sad about the lack of anything being done when it seems so clear to so many who is responsible! Is there anything at all that can be done to push LE to look at RR and his wife? To re--investigate? Is it media attention that's needed? I saw a few very dedicated sluethers to Brandy on here and wish to thank you and offer my help if there is anything that can be done?! I also, after reading that "beloved hearts" poem, keep coming back to it and just keep wondering if it was written by the same RR who had a relationship with Brandy & has so many indications of guilt in my opinion!

I guess it's officially time for me to go to bed.... I'm showing my scatterbrained side now!

I now I haven't been on Brandy's thread for a while, offline life kicks our butts sometimes :) But , I am always sleuthing and looking. The FB page for Brandy continues to get hits and people are sharing her information & poster. Welcome to all those that are new to Brandy's thread. Thank you for joining us here.

Where is Brandy??

Bumping for Brandy. Her case is so sad; she realized her dream of becoming a firefighter and then had to relinquish it due to someone else's folly. I don't think she vanished on her own and hopefully they can uncover the evidence needed to pursue the suspects. "Lawyer-ing up" won't protect them forever.

I remember Brandys case, I think it was on maybe Disappeared? One of those crime shows anyway. Im suprised they never found her.

I've just watched this case on the show "Disappeared"

I think RR has something to do with it.

He was the last to speak to her the night she disappeared, he was seen in the area where her truck was found, he was having an affair with her which his wife knew about.

I think she left work early that night to meet up with him. Maybe his wife was also there and they both got rid of her. His wife had a go at Brandy at a public event a few months before her disappearance about her affair with RR.

I can't believe she still hasn't been found :( it's been way too long!

Bumping for Brandy :bump: x x x

Came to see if this had posted yet, thanks for keeping Brandy's disappearance fresh in our minds. I took a job in Orlando and no longer live near the area but when I lived in Melbourne, I'd be out and about between Satellite Beach and Palm Bay, driving anywhere near some of the key locations in her story, and being anywhere near those spots always brought her to mind. There's got to be people who saw something, know some small piece of the puzzle but don't *realize* they know it. I hope this news item gets someone to remember something that bothered them, something they heard, and share it with authorities.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2015/08/14/brandy-hall-mystery-endures/31722367/

Be sure to read the story after watching the video. Interesting RR not willing to give DNA sample.

That's pretty telling. What I found also curious was that the phone calls between them suddenly stop. We can guess why Brandy's stop, but RR's stop, also. Meanwhile the one person who really *doesn't* know what's going on, keeps calling. I don't think I'd read that previously.

"Brandy Hall officially declared dead"

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2015/08/18/torres-family-hopes-judge-declares-hall-dead/31903213/

Brandy Hall is dead.

What police, investigators, family, friends, the general public and her murderer have pretty much known for nine years is now official. The former Palm Bay firefighter and mother of two, who went missing in 2006 at age 32, is dead.

Brevard Circuit Judge Lisa Davidson signed the declaration Tuesday afternoon after family members petitioned the court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FuryRoadWarrior
Back