GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 1m
An item that was found on the dresser is being presented #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 11s
A picture in a frame is presented #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 14s
Evans asked about evidence collection. A picture frame and folder collected in same evidence bag off the stand #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 34s
Off Copulus back on stand now. He's one of the first TPD officers to arrive at crime scene. #JulieSchenecker

:waitasec: Already wondering about Def. approach after witness 1.....

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 32s
Nov 6, 2006. Off Copulus Went to #JulieSchenecker home to investigate a domestic abuse incident involving Calyx

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 13s
Copulus: says #JulieSchenecker wanted to look inside Calyx shopping bag and she wouldn't let her Julie slapped her.

Anyone know what this means?
I think I missed something, my coffee hasn't kicked in (AND it is DECAF :tantrum:)

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 4m
The blue folder was missing in the envelope with the picture frame #ProblemsWithInvestigation #JulieSchenecker

Did the def want the previous incident to come out?

Anyone know what this means?
I think I missed something, my coffee hasn't kicked in (AND it is DECAF :tantrum:)

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 4m
The blue folder was missing in the envelope with the picture frame #ProblemsWithInvestigation #JulieSchenecker

When they collected evidence it was in there? idk

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 40s
Copulus: Calyx told cops she had been slapped b4 by #JulieSchenecker and it caused a bloody lip

I was busy yesterday watching the parts of the trial I missed. I was so fascinated by the discussion here, I missed the first 2 witnesses!

I'm here for the day! Had major oral surgery Wed. and one instruction is to keep my head elevated. What better way to do that than watch the trial.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 17s
Mrs. Shah is next witness on the stand...her and her husband belonged to the carpool #JulieSchenecker

I was busy yesterday watching the parts of the trial I missed. I was so fascinated by the discussion here, I missed the first 2 witnesses!

I'm here for the day! Had major oral surgery Wed. and one instruction is to keep my head elevated. What better way to do that than watch the trial.

Glad you are with us! Hope you feel better soon. :seeya:

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 34s
Witness Anjna Shah: carpool parent. Def asking abt schedule.

Ouch :therethere:
Hope you don't have too much pain CM.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 14s
Day after the murders #JulieSchenecker never called the carpool patents to say she wasn't going to make pickup says witness

CC ‏@courtchatter 1m
Anjna Shah on the stand. Mom in #JulieSchenecker carpool. Her husband testified for the State earlier this wek. #ScheneckerTrial

Good morning WS Friends!:seeya:

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 41s
Michelle Frisco: house cleaning lady on stand now

2 yrs

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 now
Frisco: came every week to clean house. Usually contacted #JulieSchenecker b4 coming over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member