GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 5m
Schenecker told detectives she'd been in bed for 8 weeks. Prosecutor notes she had to get out of bed to drive carpool #ScheneckerTrial

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 55s
Frisco: #JulieSchenecker very friendly. Talked abt kids and told her how she And Parker met

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 46s
Frisco: never noticed arguments betw calyx And #JulieSchenecker she believed she was close w kids

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 26s
Frisco: Parker's mom Nancy would show up from time to time at #JulieSchenecker home.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 14s
Frisco saw Parker's mother Nancy at the home of #JulieSchencker who would come and help out.

What did she tell you about going to rehab...objection may we approach

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 30s
#JulieSchenecker was in rehab according to cleaning lady but didn't find out till Julie told her. Sidebar

Def. is trying to make a point that family kept Julies Rehab secret from cleaning lady.
Not a big deal, IMO.
My family has issues going on that they keep from others IN the family... KWIM?
(Most people do not tell more than they have to about delicate issues).

ETA- And I do not think it is an issue of being ashamed, just that a lot of people do not like sharing private business.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 32s
Times she wouldn't get out of bed after rehab. Wasn't the same says cleaning lady. #JulieSchenecker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 29s
Frisco says there were times when #JulieSchenecker wouldn't get out of bed and times when she would

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 6s
Housekeeper says #JulieSchenecker never smoked inside the home. Would sit by pool drinking coffee and smoking

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 14s
When Parker's mom was in town #JulieSchenecker would still stay in bed And says she wasn't getting out of bed till Nancy left

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 26s
Frisco says the last time she saw #JulieScheneker was the day before the incident

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 27s
Frisco says when Nancy sent Calyx to go get her mom out of bed, #JulieSchenecker said "I"ll get out of bed when the b@@@@ leaves"

Ouch :therethere:
Hope you don't have too much pain CM.

Amazingly little pain, even with a screw into my jaw! Just have to keep my head up and take it easy...:loveyou:

Housekeeper! Oh, that's how CPS saw a neat and tidy house. Wish I could afford one every couple of weeks!

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 44s
Cleaning lady was at #JulieSchenecker home the day before the murders didn't find out abt it till days later on Internet

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Cleaning lady said #JulieSchenecker told her Beau was talking to her like Calyx.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 23s
On the day before incident Frisco says #JulieSchenecker told her Beau was starting to talk to her like Calyx

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 25s
Cleaning Lady says #JulieSchenecker never discussed her bipolar disorder. She did notice prescription meds

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 9s
Michelle Frisco (the cleaning woman): #JulieSchenecker said that Beau was starting be mouthy like Calyx. Said never saw her drink in house

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 14s
Frisco started seeing medication on the nightstand of #JulieSchenecker in January of 2011

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 19s
Cleaning Lady noticed meds on #JulieSchenecker nightstand after Parker was deployed in Jan. The month of murders

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 36s
Frisco said never dicsussed #JulieSchenecker's bipolarism with her. Never saw meds out til Parker went to Afghanistan.

CC ‏@courtchatter 31s
Frisco started to noticed medications on the nightstand in Jan 2011. "I thought it was a lot of meds" #JulieSchenecker #ScheneckerTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola21