GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it is standard at every doctor. I just pulled ALL of my lab results from my pregnancy (they are visible online.) They only checked my HCG twice in early pregnancy after I had bleeding. I see nothing about a syphilis or Hep B screening. I assume if I had been checked, they would have shown up along with all of my other results online. I was asked about the HIV screening before they did it. And I was offered maternal screening but didn't do that.

The syphilis test is called an "RPR." You will likely see it that way on a lab report. OB/GYN's standard of care is guided by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG). All specialties have board certifications governed by a professional entity, such as ACOG, that recommends the standard of care based on scientific principles, etc. Deviating from those prudent fundamentals of practice is risky for a physician, as it puts him/her at risk for malpractice if things are not done as suggested (or if no documentation of the suggestion to do so and patient's refusal if they disagree with the recommendation). Rubella titer should have been done, unless it had been done previously and they pulled that documentation from the past.

I asked this back in the last thread, but why would JW be using blue plastic gloves? The affidavit states there was a piece of blue glove in the grave that resembled the kind JW used. Used for what?

I'm curious about the answer to this question too, but haven't seen anything posted. I hope LE can find JW's dna on that piece of glove to strengthen their case.

My only thought is JW still in a hospital, maybe completely wacked out of his mind on withdrawal, while in transport.
Hurt himself? Could he bang his head against something? resist the LE? It is so quiet about JW that my mind is going outside the box.......

Same here -- Maybe he tried to hurt himself; or bad, bad withdrawal; or got some germ due to his run-down condition?

Or the authorities may have wanted the killing pair to have no idea of where the other was. Maybe they "hid" him somewhere & let the "wonder where he is?" run rampant. Dunno.

I asked this back in the last thread, but why would JW be using blue plastic gloves? The affidavit states there was a piece of blue glove in the grave that resembled the kind JW used. Used for what?

He prolly didn't want to get any body/system matter from Chance on him, and he didn't want to leave any possible fingerprints on the plastic diaper, etc. Also, if they were gonna bury a little body, he didn't want to get dirt on his hands. Maybe that.

Good question. Yesterday I searched for common signs of drug use and this is one of the links that came up http://luxury.rehabs.com/cocaine-addiction/dangers/ (scroll down to the Cocaine Paraphernalia section). Honestly though, I have no idea how/what the gloves are used for.

The father of baby Chance Walsh is on his way back to Florida. Joseph Walsh left the Jasper County Jail, in South Carolina, Sunday around 9:45PM. Officials say the drive usually takes around seven hours but would not say which route they would be taking.
http://www.winknews.com/2015/10/19/joseph-walsh-extradited/

Since he's still not listed as "in custody" with the Sarasota County Sheriff (34 hours later) I'm wondering if he's been admitted for medical/psychiatric care somewhere?

Not sure if this has been posted (I haven't seen it before but it may be here) but in case anyone was wondering if KB and JW actually got married or just did the FB marriage thing, yes, they actually did get married. In Charlotte county. http://www.co.charlotte.fl.us/Default.aspx
JWKB mrrglic.jpg

This does explain the lack of wedding photos on her FB though. Not sure the beautiful downtown Murdock administration building is one of the better wedding destinations for photo-ops.

She would have been, what, about 6 months pregnant, too? With Duane, I mean?

Well, son of a.....

I really thought it was a FB marriage. Knock me over.

Looks like a legit license....question is, did they actually use it? Was the marriage actually performed and recorded?

I imagine he used them when he disposed of evidence (whatever they threw off the bridge into the water) and buried the body. Most of the affidavit is still blacked out, but the blue surgical gloves are mentioned in the summary so the explanation is probably there is the portions redacted.

Ugh.....I know, I know. Their families are victims.

I just can't get past it.

Looks like a legit license....question is, did they actually use it? Was the marriage actually performed and recorded?
Yes. Look at the bottom section. They were married December 31, 2013.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Gloves are usually worn to keep hands clean. Or warm, but in this instance, he seems to've been wearing nitrile gloves, which are used to protect hands -- perhaps from bodily fluid or dirt or some other substance he didn't want to touch.

I imagine he used them when he disposed of evidence (whatever they threw off the bridge into the water) and buried the body. Most of the affidavit is still blacked out, but the blue surgical gloves are mentioned in the summary so the explanation is probably there is the portions redacted.

BBM : I missed this part. I hope it can be recovered.

Like all of you, I have been totally angry about this entire case. I was hoping for gross neglect and the little fella just passed away and drug-addicts panicked. Having read this, I'm in tears all over again. They beat him to death...:mad:

Affidavit: Bury used hands, fist or feet in Baby Chance killing
5:14 p.m. EDT October 19, 2015

A probable cause affidavit released by the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office says Chance Walsh died Sept. 16. In the portion describing what weapons were used, the detective selected "hands/fist/feet."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled