GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't consider it "mudslinging" when the biological father wanted custody, the evaluator said he should have custody, because the child would suffer harm if Mom had custody, and then it HAPPENS! I say that was a correct assessment! The only "normal" life Cherish had was when she was in the custody of her Daddy!

Again, the father was NOT THERE, he did not have anything to do with this! If he had custody, this would not have happened. <modsnip>.

The "chain of events" happened when the bio MOM got in the van of a registered sex offender. Then, allowed her daughter to leave Walmart with a RSO. These children were all in danger due to the actions of the Mom, who set off the "chain of events".

None of this would have happened if Cherish was with her Dad!

Blame the RSO and the mother all you want, <modsnip>. He did nothing wrong! In fact, he did everything right...he is the only one who did. Billy is BLAMELESS! JMO

It makes me wonder if the extended family tried before but had no luck until now that this has happened, maybe they have a chance at getting custody. Just from personal experience. There have been kids in my family I wish I could've taken and/or found them better homes, but it just wasn't even a possibility unless the bio-parents were beyond unsuitable (not saying they are in this case, just sharing my own experience). They may be hoping that public support will help them? IMO.

Billy, the bio-Dad did try to get custody of Cherish. He was her extended family. The courts failed this child and gave them to the mother. I do wonder why AP's family is now stepping up for the other children? Had they have stepped in before, the courts would have been notified, Cherish would have been with her real Dad and the other two could have been taken by AP's family. Maybe that is why they didn't do it..they didn't want Billy to have custody of his daughter?

This is why I made my last comment. Msm mentioned their court case so i searched for both of them, then cross checked other names that popped up. I don't think cherish or her sisters stood much of a chance because in reading the bashing back and forth the only one who has refrained from bashing is rayne. I have not read one single article where mom bashed fiance or Bio dad. But we do see dad complaining about mom, fiance complaining about Bio dad. These things are horrible for children All I saw saw was back and forth. Jmo I hope the two little girls can be made whole again, or as whole as possible. I don't see it though.

Rayne has been too busy blaming Cherish for causing her own death, and do not forget she had no trouble excepting his money every month but did not add her real and only dad in his daughters obit and then tried to get him banned from her funeral.She is very lucky because the real dad should have had her banned since she handed her daughter over to her death for a lousy 100 to be spent on herself not her daughters! I understand where you are coming from but no way should either RP or AP ever be allowed to parent any living thing not a cat dog or even a pet rodent IMO NEVER a child again. Yes children need a stable parent but neither has ever been one what makes you think they will ever change or even want to? Those 2 girls deserve to be in a real family where they come first for a change.

No, AP is trying to say that Cherish's Daddy tried to pay HIM (AP) to adopt Cherish.
That he was trying to pay AP to eliminate his own responsibility to his daughter.
Make sense? Even more absurd isn't it... :scared:

Ok, wow. yeah, that makes even less sense. Cherish's dad was doing everything he could to get custody of her, to give her a better life. Cherish's dad was fighting to get his daughter away from RP and AP so I highly doubt that he would suddenly want to pay them to keep her.

Just when I thought AP couldn't get much lower, he comes up with something new.

Ok, so lets just entertain AP's delusion for a minute. If Cherish's father did offer to let AP adopt her then why in the heck didn't he jump at the chance to adopt her and be her legal father since he likes to claim he was such a good father to her??

Oh yeah, that's right, if he adopted her then then AP and RP would lose those all important child support checks. I think AP really shows what a lying fool he is with this ludicrous claim.

I really feel like nobody is reading what i write. I have known plenty of biodads and moms when faced with support payment, they offer or ask the step parent to adopt. I am not saying that what AP says is true, what i am saying is rather than take cherish from the only parent she knew for almost 4 years, why not work together for the good of cherish? And I do not understand why everything Bio dad says is taken at face value, and nothing AP says is. What i am saying IMO, this poor little girl had she lived was in for a terrible life. Allegations of all kinds of things from both sides, extended family who only cares after tragedy strikes. What i am saying is I really think everybody needs to reach out to your families and say hey is everything OK? Reach out to the moms and dads you know and say hey need a sitter? Don't wait for something horrible to happen. Reach out to your neighbor and say hi my name is lets work out baby sitting coops. Be safe about it, of course, but hold out a hand. This is how the sex offenders get a leg in. Desperate people trying to do too much. And they make mistakes, they leave a preteen or teen at home alone for an hour or two, they get sloppy or they are tired and don't think clearly. I am sorry there is so much anger at RP. None of us on here can know if she can be a good parent. And anytime I try to put some hope out there for either RP or AP, I am feeling very attacked.

I really feel like nobody is reading what i write. I have known plenty of biodads and moms when faced with support payment, they offer or ask the step parent to adopt. I am not saying that what AP says is true, what i am saying is rather than take cherish from the only parent she knew for almost 4 years, why not work together for the good of cherish? And I do not understand why everything Bio dad says is taken at face value, and nothing AP says is. What i am saying IMO, this poor little girl had she lived was in for a terrible life. Allegations of all kinds of things from both sides, extended family who only cares after tragedy strikes. What i am saying is I really think everybody needs to reach out to your families and say hey is everything OK? Reach out to the moms and dads you know and say hey need a sitter? Don't wait for something horrible to happen. Reach out to your neighbor and say hi my name is lets work out baby sitting coops. Be safe about it, of course, but hold out a hand. This is how the sex offenders get a leg in. Desperate people trying to do too much. And they make mistakes, they leave a preteen or teen at home alone for an hour or two, they get sloppy or they are tired and don't think clearly. I am sorry there is so much anger at RP. None of us on here can know if she can be a good parent. And anytime I try to put some hope out there for either RP or AP, I am feeling very attacked.

I am sorry that you are feeling attacked. :hug: I don't think anyone means to be attacking anyone here. It is just so hard to read of yet another irresponsible, neglectful parent that allows their child to be murdered. It gets very frustrating to read about them day after day. The thought that she put her 3 little innocents into this creepers van is disgusting, imo. And hearing that she allowed this perv to go into the dressing room area to hand Cherish clothing to try on, it makes my blood boil. And I have to question her ability to ever parent a young child, if she allowed such a dangerous thing to happen. JMO

It's just that if it's true what AP's father said about the children being in constant danger in the couple's care, then they are not good parents and it seems like taking Cherish from the only parent she had known might easily have been just what was needed if thinking of her good. I don't know the biological father and he might or might not have been the best choice but I don't think it's in any child's best interest to be living with people who don't know or care how to make things safe for their children. It doesn't have to mean that they can't still meet regularly and love each other but some other people who can keep the children safe need to be responsible for the children.

The custody evaluator had concerns, the biological father had concerns, now the CPS has concerns because they removed the children. I am sorry if I ever said anything that made anyone feel attacked but I really think that there are plausible reasons to doubt RP's capacity of being a good parent, at least for the time being. Maybe she can change but until she has demonstrated she can be a safe parent I don't think the rest of her children need to be in her care.

It's just that if it's true what AP's father said about the children being in constant danger in the couple's care, then they are not good parents and it seems like taking Cherish from the only parent she had known might easily have been just what was needed if thinking of her good. I don't know the biological father and he might or might not have been the best choice but I don't think it's in any child's best interest to be living with people who don't know or care how to make things safe for their children. It doesn't have to mean that they can't still meet regularly and love each other but some other people who can keep the children safe need to be responsible for the children.

The custody evaluator had concerns, the biological father had concerns, now the CPS has concerns because they removed the children. I am sorry if I ever said anything that made anyone feel attacked but I really think that th
ere are plausible reasons to doubt RP's capacity of being a good parent, at least for the time being. Maybe she can change but until she has demonstrated she can be a safe parent I don't think the rest of her children need to be in her care.

That's what i was saying oo. I also wish that these families had worked together rather than fought. Can any of you imagine what kind of lve and car these three could have gotten if Bio dad, step mom, stepdad, and Bio mom nd extended family had helped each other? Thank you both for apologiing and I apologize if anything I said was misunderstood. It is sad that in everything in life we react to stuff instead of being proactive :)

A small example for you. I researched the costs of dcf investigations from initial call to the hotline to the final letter closing a case out. Did you know for a typical case it usually takes between30-90 days. One investigation will put a roof over a family of four for six months?

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-Cherish/GrJtME0BWUC_TFTC4rTfRA.cspx?rss=1931

"He tells me Jarreau's accusations are challis and cold. And claims Jarreau offered him money to adopt his daughter. "

Umm, this is a ridiculous statement. First of all, Cherish was Mr Jarreau's daughter, there was no need for him to adopt her. And for AP to claim Cherish was HIS daughter is completely incorrect. He was not even her stepfather. He was her mom's live-in boyfriend and her sister's father.

IF Mr Jarreau did offer money for custody of Cherish, it only shows how much he wanted her and loved her and wanted to give her a better life. I'm sure I would do the same. He was spending so much on court costs that it may have been a better idea to just hand that money to RP and AP to get his daughter out of the horrific squalor and poverty she lived in with 2 adults with obvious problems in giving Cherish the life she deserved.

Re the bolded and underlined above:
I read that to mean that BJ supposedly offered the b/f money if the b/f would adopt Cherish. I do not believe for one second that Cherish's daddy ever did such a thing.

That's what i was saying oo. I also wish that these families had worked together rather than fought. Can any of you imagine what kind of lve and car these three could have gotten if Bio dad, step mom, stepdad, and Bio mom nd extended family had helped each other? Thank you both for apologiing and I apologize if anything I said was misunderstood. It is sad that in everything in life we react to stuff instead of being proactive :)

A small example for you. I researched the costs of dcf investigations from initial call to the hotline to the final letter closing a case out. Did you know for a typical case it usually takes between30-90 days. One investigation will put a roof over a family of four for six months?

I am not sure what you're suggesting they should have done.

What are you suggesting that non-custodial parents or extended families who are worried about the custodial parent's ability to parent do if they're not to seek custody or to report the situation to the authorities?

Let's say the custodial parent has a drug problem. It's a bottomless pit. The extended family can throw in a lot of money, but a lot of the time it won't solve any problems, it will just enable the problems to continue. It may be that none of it is used to give the children a better life , it may just get the custodial parents a better high. Likewise with mental illness, it's not solved simply by giving the parents more money, a better car and better housing and in the meantime the children are in an unhealthy situation.

Never mind... people below have stated my opinion with better clarity below.

I have never seen any WSers I know exposed on "abusive advocates" or "Lawless" sites.

Can you imagine the life these 3 would of had if the Mother and father of 2 out of the 3 children were responsible parents,(like Cherish's dad was) who both worked to provide a home and a life for the 2 children they brought into the world? :banghead:

Hmmm...I see no personal attacks; and frankly, I see no need for any apologies either. I see people disagreeing based on having dealt with this case from the get-go and having read all MSM, etc. If anyone is being unfairly attacked, I think it's BJ.

What RP did was not "sloppy," nor was it the result of being "tired;" nor have I seen anything to indicate that she was to a point of desperation that forgives her unforgivable behavior. And now I feel as though BJ is being blamed in some way for the death of his daughter...the daughter for whom he paid child support and of whom he tried desperately to obtain custody. By his own words he knew something would happen should Cherish be left in the "care" of RP.

It was not BJ's responsibility to "work with" the boyfriend of the mother of his child. He paid child support for his child, not for the children of another man; nor was he paying alimony for RP, nor has there been anything brought to light to indicate he should have been taking care of her. Giving birth to a child is not and should not be a meal ticket for life. It takes two parents to create a child; two parents should be responsible for caring for and providing for that child; and neither parent should be responsible for paying the bills of other people's children or the parent of other children.

This situation goes well beyond babysitting co-ops or saying hi to a neighbor. This case involves some of the greatest dereliction of parental responsibility that I personally have ever seen, as a mother, a social worker, an aunt, and a grandmother.

I personally think that every bit of anger aimed at RP is more than justified; and I personally think that if more people got angry in these situations, the powers that be would feel public pressure to step in sooner and hold parents to the terms of parenting contracts and save some children.

There is NO step dad. If some people were not so selfish, Cherish would be alive, along with many others. There is no working with drug addicted, self absorbed people who think they are entitled. Drug free, these people would still be leeches, imo. The kids have been removed. Anyone knows anything about DCF- it is hard to get kids removed. The system is FL is overwhelmed.

You do what is best for your child(ren)- period. If that means giving them to the other parent, a relative, a responsible friend, or the state to give them a better quality of life- you do it. Giving birth does not qualify one as a parent.

Many of us on here do plenty to help our neighbors out, and many are also victims.

We choose not to boast about our good works, and we do not air our dirty laundry on a public forum.

:rockon:

Yepyepyep. And to step into a thread at the 11th hour and imply otherwise is downright insulting to members who work their boohonkuses off, both on this site and elsewhere; and THAT deserves an apology!

I imagine that it has to be extremely difficult to read these posts when you (general) can relate to the "bad" parent but it isn't easy to sit here and read about abysmal parenting leading to dead and/or missing children all day either.

RP should have lost custody of Cherish long ago but there is no changing that now. All that is left is to hopefully hold her responsible for her role in Cherish's death and protect the other children from her blatant failures. I can not imagine ever allowing her to have custody of another child again. When your negligence leads to the death of a child there should be no second chances. No child should have their life put at risk so their parent can prove they are no longer a failure!

Hmmm...I see no personal attacks; and frankly, I see no need for any apologies either. I see people disagreeing based on having dealt with this case from the get-go and having read all MSM, etc. If anyone is being unfairly attacked, I think it's BJ.

What RP did was not "sloppy," nor was it the result of being "tired;" nor have I seen anything to indicate that she was to a point of desperation that forgives her unforgivable behavior. And now I feel as though BJ is being blamed in some way for the death of his daughter...the daughter for whom he paid child support and of whom he tried desperately to obtain custody. By his own words he knew something would happen should Cherish be left in the "care" of RP.

It was not BJ's responsibility to "work with" the boyfriend of the mother of his child. He paid child support for his child, not for the children of another man; nor was he paying alimony for RP, nor has there been anything brought to light to indicate he should have been taking care of her. Giving birth to a child is not and should not be a meal ticket for life. It takes two parents to create a child; two parents should be responsible for caring for and providing for that child; and neither parent should be responsible for paying the bills of other people's children or the parent of other children.

This situation goes well beyond babysitting co-ops or saying hi to a neighbor. This case involves some of the greatest dereliction of parental responsibility that I personally have ever seen, as a mother, a social worker, an aunt, and a grandmother.

I personally think that every bit of anger aimed at RP is more than justified; and I personally think that if more people got angry in these situations, the powers that be would feel public pressure to step in sooner and hold parents to the terms of parenting contracts and save some children.

:rockon:

Yepyepyep. And to step into a thread at the 11th hour and imply otherwise is downright insulting to members who work their boohonkuses off, both on this site and elsewhere; and THAT deserves an apology!

I imagine that it has to be extremely difficult to read these posts when you (general) can relate to the "bad" parent but it isn't easy to sit here and read about abysmal parenting leading to dead and/or missing children all day either.

RP should have lost custody of Cherish long ago but there is no changing that now. All that is left is to hopefully hold her responsible for her role in Cherish's death and protect the other children from her blatant failures. I can not imagine ever allowing her to have custody of another child again. When your negligence leads to the death of a child there should be no second chances. No child should have their life put at risk so their parent can prove they are no longer a failure!

:great::thewave::thewave::thewave::great:

.... And in saying that, that is the ONLY blame I place and it lies in every adult who had contact with cherish or who knew the circumstances....

how can you even insinuate that anyone other than the perv, rp and in a roundaboutway, ap, had anything to do with it? bj tried to get her... ive tried, oh how ive tried to get full custody... so if something happens to my kids when they are with their dad, blame lies on my head, too?

eta, sorry, my heart is shattered for her daddy. just shattered. so many people stepped in his way of trying to protect his sweet girl. so many things fell into place to enable her brutal death, and the one guy trying to prevent it was just royally screwed over and i simply cant fathom how anyone would even hint that he might have had any role in her death...

how can you even insinuate that anyone other than the perv, rp and in a roundaboutway, ap, had anything to do with it? bj tried to get her... ive tried, oh how ive tried to get full custody... so if something happens to my kids when they are with their dad, blame lies on my head, too?

eta, sorry, my heart is shattered for her daddy. just shattered. so many people stepped in his way of trying to protect his sweet girl. so many things fell into place to enable her brutal death, and the one guy trying to prevent it was just royally screwed over and i simply cant fathom how anyone would even hint that he might have had any role in her death...

Well said! I get the desire to defend RP, we all have biases due to life experiences, but I simply can not understand the attempt to deflect blame to BJ. That man did everything right only to have him and his precious child failed by the court system. RP was a danger to her child, the court's own evaluator made that clear and now a child is dead because the evaluator was right. Blaming BJ for any of that is beyond the pale. Q

cherish7.PNG.jpg

cherish12.PNG

cherish4.PNG

cherishdad1.PNG

cherish10.PNG

I'm not a bettin' woman, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that the man in these photos, whose presence put those smiles on his daughter's face: a) loved his daughter with all his heart and soul; b) is feeling the most excruciating pain he will ever feel in his entire life; and c) would have laid down his own life to save his daughter.

cherish7.PNG.jpg

cherish12.PNG

cherish4.PNG

cherishdad1.PNG

cherish10.PNG

I'm not a bettin' woman, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that the man in these photos, whose presence put those smiles on his daughter's face: a) loved his daughter with all his heart and soul; b) is feeling the most excruciating pain he will ever feel in his entire life; and c) would have laid down his own life to save his daughter.

Ty so much for that post. She was such a gorgeous child and deserved the amazing life her dad wanted to give her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123