GUILTY Fl - Dan Markel, 41, Fsu Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #5 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much has CA offered for KM to keep quiet?

So I wonder if the guardians of KM kids has received a big bump in cash for the sake of her kids?

Because why pay $2 million dollars for KM lawyers. When they can just set up a 1 million dollar trust fund for her kids?

KM is not going to trade her life away for a trust fund for her kids. KM wants her freedom.

Even if CA is paying their fees, KM is still their client and they have an ethical obligation to act in her best interests, even if they are receiving counter instructions from the person paying them. If they tell KM that the case against her is weak when in fact it's quite strong, they could be facing charges of malpractice once KM realizes she's been played for a dumb, naïve fool.

IMO -

as i said before i believe her attorneys have plausible deniability. they can make the argument that they simply followed the wishes of their client - KM - and that they all sincerely believed that the state's evidence and case was weak. ultimately, it's the client's choice what to do. i think KM could bring up the issue on appeal (if it comes to that) but i think her attorneys have no serious exposure here. they know how to play the game, they know how to walk right up to the line and lean over without crossing it. and who would have an interest in investigating and filing a complaint against her attorneys (post-KM conviction)? only KM - who has limited resources - and at that point she will have bigger problems on her hands - i doubt she will waste them on that. but again, she may use it on appeal.

think about what CA would get out of this possible nefarious connection with his attorney and KM's attorneys -

1. information - all of the discovery, KM's current state, etc.
2. communication - a clandestine link for CA to communicate under the radar to KM under the guise of attorney-client privilege. great way to send messages - keep her calm - we are taking care of you!
3. money transfer - a clandestine link for CA to send KM money and fee payments.
4. control, influence, and manipulation - the obvious one - KM's attorneys pushing KM to fight.

IMO -

as i said before i believe her attorneys have plausible deniability. they can make the argument that they simply followed the wishes of their client - KM - and that they all sincerely believed that the state's evidence and case was weak. ultimately, it's the client's choice what to do. i think KM could bring up the issue on appeal (if it comes to that) but i think her attorneys have no serious exposure here. they know how to play the game, they know how to walk right up to the line and lean over without crossing it. and who would have an interest in investigating and filing a complaint against her attorneys (post-KM conviction)? only KM - who has limited resources - and at that point she will have bigger problems on her hands - i doubt she will waste them on that. but again, she may use it on appeal.

think about what CA would get out of this possible nefarious connection with his attorney and KM's attorneys -

1. information - all of the discovery, KM's current state, etc.
2. communication - a clandestine link for CA to communicate under the radar to KM under the guise of attorney-client privilege. great way to send messages - keep her calm - we are taking care of you!
3. money transfer - a clandestine link for CA to send KM money and fee payments.
4. control, influence, and manipulation - the obvious one - KM's attorneys pushing KM to fight.

You said, “they know how to play the game, they know how to walk right up to the line and lean over without crossing it.”

You are speaking with authority, as if such duplicity is to be expected. Since it is not common knowledge that attorneys contrive in this manner against all ethics, I wonder if you are an attorney with behind-the-scenes experience?

I am not challenging your opinion, I actually want to know.

You said, “and that they all sincerely believed that the state's evidence and case was weak.”

Would such incompetence be believed? This is someone’s life that they are playing with.

Or, is there a possibility that they are actually incompetent?

You said, “they know how to play the game, they know how to walk right up to the line and lean over without crossing it.”

You are speaking with authority, as if such duplicity is to be expected. Since it is not common knowledge that attorneys contrive in this manner against all ethics, I wonder if you are an attorney with behind-the-scenes experience?

I am not challenging your opinion, I actually want to know.

You said, “and that they all sincerely believed that the state's evidence and case was weak.”

Would such incompetence be believed? This is someone’s life that they are playing with.

Or, is there a possibility that they are actually incompetent?

Incompetence = being on the take, being manipulated by other attorneys, letting third party monies affect ones judgement.

She is in the process of signing. Trust me!

incompetence = being on the take, being manipulated by other attorneys, letting third party monies affect ones judgement.

She is in the process of signing. Trust me!

okay.

KM's docket read's: JURY NON JURY TRIAL. Google is telling me that she will not have a jury of her peer's, instead it will be a bench trial. Is this correct or
is it listed this way temporarily for some reason? I can't compare information with SG's docket as he does not have a trial date yet. I don't remember this being covered before, if it has I apologize.
I just can't believe she wouldn't have a jury, but then I cannot see how she thinks she could win at trial. Her bond hearing didn't go very well.
Anyway if anyone can shed light on this for me?

https://cvweb.clerk.leon.fl.us/publ...p?report=full_view&caseid=0&jiscaseid=1129969

Will the judge ask where KM got the funds to pay for this high priced attorney?

Will he be suspicious of the answer given due to a gang person being involved and the evidence the state has? Is there any chance the judge will ask for proof as to where KM's payments came from?

The obvious answers are if the lawyers are dirty, as they seem to be, they have everything worked out with false answers should the judge question them.

It is sickening to see/hear what is going on and happening to KM!! Yes, she was involved in the plans of a murder. However, to see a person get double-crossed as her attorneys are apparently doing to her, is another crime as I see it!

So, the end result is this case will continue for years. She will wise up and hopefully, someone will listen and take her case on appeal. If that happens, the pot grows bigger of people to be charged.

My opinions only.

Will the judge ask where KM got the funds to pay for this high priced attorney?

Will he be suspicious of the answer given due to a gang person being involved and the evidence the state has? Is there any chance the judge will ask for proof as to where KM's payments came from?

The obvious answers are if the lawyers are dirty, as they seem to be, they have everything worked out with false answers should the judge question them.

It is sickening to see/hear what is going on and happening to KM!! Yes, she was involved in the plans of a murder. However, to see a person get double-crossed as her attorneys are apparently doing to her, is another crime as I see it!

So, the end result is this case will continue for years. She will wise up and hopefully, someone will listen and take her case on appeal. If that happens, the pot grows bigger of people to be charged.

My opinions only.

It may seem obvious to us what's going on, but JMO CA and KM are still innocent as far as the law is concerned. CA as a former friend and lover has every right to pay her bill's.The State may not like it but there really is nothing that can be done.
But yes I believe corrupt people seem to find each other, CA was clever to set KM up with his lawyers neighbor,..for so many reason's.
That MF really pisses me off!

Wondering with whom KM would/ could discuss her thoughts, might she have expressed one of them in her third " inaudible " comment?
imo, speculation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/10/11/no-bond-magbanua-markel-killing/91888982/
Oct. 11, 2016
The judge then addressed Magbanua directly.

"Ma'am, the only safe course for you to do is to have conversations only with your attorney, your attorney's firm, in confidence. So it's confidential," he said as Magbanua shook her head in the affirmative. "Otherwise, it would be best to keep your thoughts to yourself regarding this charge. Good luck to you."

Magbanua spoke three times during the hearing: Once to say good morning, another time to thank Smith for facilitating Kawass to participate and something inaudible just before she left.

Who is taking care of KM's kids, her brother, mother? They must know what's going on. They must have asked her why this is happening. LE could subpoena them for her trial, right?

Who is taking care of KM's kids, her brother, mother? They must know what's going on. They must have asked her why this is happening. LE could subpoena them for her trial, right?
I believe one of KM's brothers. His home life sounded very stable and I remember thinking the kids would be well cared for.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Assistant State Attorney Georgia Cappleman just won a big guilty verdict on another Tallahassee murder case (Dr. Adam Frasch). Now that that trial is over, hopefully she finish hammering out a deal with KM.

I believe one of KM's brothers. His home life sounded very stable and I remember thinking the kids would be well cared for.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes I know, but since KM is not talking I wonder if LE got the mother and brother to talk and they are truthful if that would break the case wide open. They must know I assume what got KM in this position.

I wonder if the government can arrest the Adelsons for tax fraud since they paid KM wages for work she wasn't doing?

Atleast this way the Adelsons are put under pressure to open up the financial books without having to risk charging them for the murder as of yet?

I wonder if the government can arrest the Adelsons for tax fraud since they paid KM wages for work she wasn't doing?

Atleast this way the Adelsons are put under pressure to open up the financial books without having to risk charging them for the murder as of yet?

Hmmm....love that idea!

The children reside with KM's eldest brother who has two kids of his own and lives in Ft. Lauderdale.

attachment.php

So, I got the transcript of KM's bond trial. It's extremely long, so I can't post it here. Take a look at this moment when KM's attorney is cross-examining the lead detective.

If anyone knows how to post a doc to the web anonymously, send me a private message on here, and I'll do that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 9.00.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 9.00.26 AM.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 290
attachment.php

So, I got the transcript of KM's bond trial. It's extremely long, so I can't post it here. Take a look at this moment when KM's attorney is cross-examining the lead detective.

If anyone knows how to post a doc to the web anonymously, send me a private message on here, and I'll do that.

Hmmm.

Smells like immunity deals are very secretive.

nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member