FL FL - Dana Boshell, 38, Tampa, 4 July 2012

Not sure if anyone has seen this news today. Remains found about 5 minutes (driving distance) from Courtney Palms where Dana lived. They haven't stated whether these are old or new yet.

I still haven't seen any new "News" info being broadcast about this case. I also looked though Dana's friends on FB and do not see another profile pic that looks similar to the male in her profile pic. So I did a Google Images Search, but nothing came up from that, except for her page and similar photos (that have nothing to do with it).

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/287686/8/Human-bone-found-at-construction-site

I put the above article in Doris Carter's yesterday, she is missing out of Bradenton alonge with Kelly Moriarty. Kelly's leg was found in St Pete IIRC.

Kayla Porter is still missing too out of Pasco
Morgan Martin out of St Pete
Michelle Parker out of Orlando

so many, sad.

This case is so sad. It seems like almost no one even cares that she is missing. :(

Not sure if anyone has seen this news today. Remains found about 5 minutes (driving distance) from Courtney Palms where Dana lived. They haven't stated whether these are old or new yet.

I still haven't seen any new "News" info being broadcast about this case. I also looked though Dana's friends on FB and do not see another profile pic that looks similar to the male in her profile pic. So I did a Google Images Search, but nothing came up from that, except for her page and similar photos (that have nothing to do with it).

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/287686/8/Human-bone-found-at-construction-site

I put the above article in Doris Carter's yesterday, she is missing out of Bradenton alonge with Kelly Moriarty. Kelly's leg was found in St Pete IIRC.

Kayla Porter is still missing too out of Pasco
Morgan Martin out of St Pete
Michelle Parker out of Orlando

so many, sad.

Bone found was identified as a missing man from Brandon
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...uties-identify-human-bones-in-brandon/1267242

Hello all,

My wife knew/knows Dana, she was coworkers with Dana's mother, Gloria, as well as former roommates. To answer a question about them being a bit of a disjointed family, it's sort of true. Dana's mother retired from being a Flight Attendant a few years back after many years on the job. Because of the nature of that job, it was easy for her to have family living in different areas.

As to Dana specifically, from what I know, she knew a lot of people who were/are into a lifestyle that many of us would choose to avoid entirely. Coming from my wife who has spoke with Dana's mother on the phone since all of this kicked off, Dana's boyfriend is/has been the primary suspect. He's a person who has done a lot of time in both prison and jail for various crimes. He's pretty much stonewalled the police from the start. From what information I've been passed, he told the police he dropped her off, and never seen her again, yet a lot of her possessions ended up in his hands. He's simply stuck to a very plain story that so far has been hard to disprove. Her family believes he either had something to do with her disappearance, or knows who did.

As to why it took so long to report, I'm simply not sure of that one. From my wife's account, she didn't say a thing about Dana missing for months, it sounded to me like it was much more of a recent thing at the time of it being reported as her missing. Her mother firmly believes Dana has been murdered, she says that she just "feels it", it's all truly sad. Hopefully at some point the truth of it all will come out, and that both Dana and her family will get the peace they deserve.

I still cannot understand why the boyfriend's name hasn't been released. Especially considering he seems to be the main (only) suspect AND, per the post above, has a criminal history.

Makes me pretty uneasy that this person is out in the community and we have no clue who he is.

Hi there.
I am an old friend of Dana's. I worked with her back in 2001, we met when working at a restaurant in Sarasota. I knew her and her husband at the time well. I had to move back to SA as I my visa was set to expire.
I had not heard from Dana in some time and had a look on her Facebook page. I was shocked to read she had gone missing.

I stumbled upon this website and read through all the comments. I found it to be very informative.

I was wondering if anyone had an update on Dana or any leads?

Warm regards
Wayne

Welcome wayneb36! When I saw Dana's name, I was so hoping there had been a break in this case!

Welcome wayneb36! When I saw Dana's name, I was so hoping there had been a break in this case!

I am in clearwater so really bout half hour from where she was last seen. This is the first I'm hearing of this story. I'd love to help get the word out.

This is a conversation I had with a close friend of the families.
"The police did come down from Tampa and interviewed quite a few people but never came up with anything.i was told there was too much land too cover from here toTampa.The nite before she moved to Tampa I asked how I could get in touch with her and she gave me an address in Englewood,so when her mother called me to see if I had heard from her I got in the car and went down to the address and asked for him or her,the woman ,who I later found out was his sister and the name he had given me was not his real name.At that point Dana had been missing for 2 months.Apparently I was the only one who had that info about the address."

They all feel strongly that the boyfriend had something to do with her disappearance.

Welcome wayneb.

Googling Dana's name, I don't see any new information in 2013 whatsoever. Makes you wonder if the police are still actively looking for Dana or information on her whereabouts.

I wish she had some family that was speaking out (or speaking out more loudly) about her being missing. It's sad.

I just checked this thread after seeing the one for Apryl Foster. I live in Brandon and have not heard of this case before today. It's also strange to me that the video above from the sheriff's office states the boyfriend lived with her and he threw her out of the house in August because she was doing drugs. I also didn't find anything on the BF when I sleuthed him. The video also states the mom lives in Sarasota. Why not more input from the family to find this girl? Very odd.

Anyone check CoC??? Not sure if it's HIM tho...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back