FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
msboo haha lol i love iced coffee mainly rarely ever drink hot drinks and love energy drinks ll and i went wit the cup of coffe since im in the uk and i have insomnia so i don't sleep most nights lol

I was also wondering if the van was ever returned.

Makayla..... no problem, I prob should have paid closer attention. Hope we hear something soon.

Ya know..... LE has not returned the van right? No one has posted such plus I would think the news media would be all over that if they had. ALSO someone mentioned the family car a while back BUT that was never in any pics/vids I saw anyway. Anyone know anything about that?

yeah im surprised we haven't at least heard of the car(s) being returned its not like that kind of info would ruin anything but yet again still radio silence as far as i know and as for the van and family car i thought the one they took to examine for evidence was the family car given the type of vehicle it is , i cant remember far back enough if i read anywhere there was a second car taken in for evidence testing i have to read almost all of the first couple threads which was more than 100 pages lol and i forget easy on a daily basis need to start writing things down more haha lol , im now wondering did they take a second car from the garage or anything ? and if so i wonder what that could mean too?

LittleMo.... From day 1, Monday 6/29/15, there was only a van in the garage which was confiscated by LE after the crime scene was processed---that was on Thursday 7/2/15>>>someone correct me if I'm wrong because it may have been on Wednesday 7/1/15 that they took the van. I never saw any car in the garage, only that van---someone here posted something about the Sievers car, as being the other family vehicle.

LilMo
.... That could also be a nice cup of tea. Our sweet neighbors from England used to call their kids home for afternoon tea when at our house playing.

LittleMo.... From day 1, Monday 6/29/15, there was only a van in the garage which was confiscated by LE after the crime scene was processed---that was on Thursday 7/2/15>>>someone correct me if I'm wrong because it may have been on Wednesday 7/1/15 that they took the van. I never saw any car in the garage, only that van---someone here posted something about the Sievers car, as being the other family vehicle.

LilMo
.... That could also be a nice cup of tea. Our sweet neighbors from England used to call their kids home for afternoon tea when at our house playing.

msboo- yeah i thought it was just the one car that police took , for some reason i thought for a moment i may have missed something lol cuz i remember watching the news video and they said the family van and thats one shown being taken i think im going a little loopy lol and yeah since LilMo is also me lol yeah over here afternoon tea is what posh/rich people call drinking tea others more common like myself use the words tea time which in America would be classed as dinner lol the 3rd meal of the day

im new so i apologise if nothing comes out right and sounds wrong it always sounds better in my head lol ....... ive been reading through all 4 threads and this whole case is baffling , what neighbours have said police have told them combined the actual facts we have learned of what extremely little police have allowed to be released to the public and on-top the bizarre things that have been said directly by the sheriff and reportedly by media he said off record , its making alot of us scratch are heads and go round and round in circles working out what could of happened , who did it, why? what was the motive and how , how did they get in and out seemingly undetected by neighbours and possibly cameras at the home , soo many question keep piling up including questions about the dogs more so since neighbours have said they saw LCSO outside Dr Sievers's home after all this time has gone buy doing what appeared to be examining dog and a cat for evidence although there's nothing factual been said about it like everything else which leaves us needing more answers to more questions i will admit im in the uk but when crimes occur my heart goes out to those left behind dealing with the devastation weather it be murder and a big part of me as a passion when it comes to well crime solving and never ben able to work in that area so this website and watching and reading what i can is all i have and if doing so may lead to one helping a case that would be amazing , , missing person or any other crime , my heart goes out to Dr Sievers family and close friends i hope this does get resolved soon .

anyhoo back to where i was , oh yeah well ive thought about all the scenarios like you all have but for some reason i keep thinking what if someone she came into contact with at a seminar , charity function , while working in one the places she raises money for to help them had spoke to her more than once ran into her more than once so had a slight connection , maybe even visited her home once maybe twice and they became some obsessed with her watching her every move and possibly even o a point maybe even broke into the home to take belongings and things as momentums if you and its possible maybe the Dr and those close to her never knew and possibly thought it was an attempt of a break in or harassment made reports to police possibly (this is all JMO ) and where never aware of it or maybe they were and that could be a possibly to consider of what the reports could be and maybe there wasn't enough to fully keep this person away if they knew who it was , or maybe reporting stirred anger and could explain it if it does come out its been some sort of crime of passion , it is possible it could of been a patient or former patient who had the obsession or a friend or someone she crossed paths with in the work placement either way theres lots of connectivity involved somewhere each way , ive thought about this alot and have a few other scenario thoughts if anyone wants read them let me know I'll post and i apologise if ive offended /upset anyone or wrote something that breaks the rules as i said kinda new and still settling in and its all just thoughts ive had with everything ive read her on all threads about Dr Sievers.

Welcome! Longest two sentences I've ever seen..

-Nin

The other thread had closed before I had a chance to respond to NIN's post about the jimmied door and lock.

I've been thinking about the reports from neighbors about the weapon, possibly a hammer, so I decided to conduct an experiment. I have a patio door as well as a garage to laundry room door that are similar to the Seivers' door. I used an average sized hammer and I could not get the claw of the hammer between the frame and door as the claw is too curved. It would require a flatter object, more like a tire iron to get in there to pry the door open. Has anyone else tried this? I don't recommend that you try it on anyone else's door though - just your own! :)

I experimented myself today and almost broke the frame..same problem here. A claw hammer alone could not do the job. However, anything flat and not as angled would work.

Good post, Makayla

im new so i apologise if nothing comes out right and sounds wrong it always sounds better in my head lol ....... ive been reading through all 4 threads and this whole case is baffling , what neighbours have said police have told them combined the actual facts we have learned of what extremely little police have allowed to be released to the public and on-top the bizarre things that have been said directly by the sheriff and reportedly by media he said off record , its making alot of us scratch are heads and go round and round in circles working out what could of happened , who did it, why? what was the motive and how , how did they get in and out seemingly undetected by neighbours and possibly cameras at the home , soo many question keep piling up including questions about the dogs more so since neighbours have said they saw LCSO outside Dr Sievers's home after all this time has gone buy doing what appeared to be examining dog and a cat for evidence although there's nothing factual been said about it like everything else which leaves us needing more answers to more questions i will admit im in the uk but when crimes occur my heart goes out to those left behind dealing with the devastation weather it be murder and a big part of me as a passion when it comes to well crime solving and never ben able to work in that area so this website and watching and reading what i can is all i have and if doing so may lead to one helping a case that would be amazing , , missing person or any other crime , my heart goes out to Dr Sievers family and close friends i hope this does get resolved soon .

anyhoo back to where i was , oh yeah well ive thought about all the scenarios like you all have but for some reason i keep thinking what if someone she came into contact with at a seminar , charity function , while working in one the places she raises money for to help them had spoke to her more than once ran into her more than once so had a slight connection , maybe even visited her home once maybe twice and they became some obsessed with her watching her every move and possibly even o a point maybe even broke into the home to take belongings and things as momentums if you and its possible maybe the Dr and those close to her never knew and possibly thought it was an attempt of a break in or harassment made reports to police possibly (this is all JMO ) and where never aware of it or maybe they were and that could be a possibly to consider of what the reports could be and maybe there wasn't enough to fully keep this person away if they knew who it was , or maybe reporting stirred anger and could explain it if it does come out its been some sort of crime of passion , it is possible it could of been a patient or former patient who had the obsession or a friend or someone she crossed paths with in the work placement either way theres lots of connectivity involved somewhere each way , ive thought about this alot and have a few other scenario thoughts if anyone wants read them let me know I'll post and i apologise if ive offended /upset anyone or wrote something that breaks the rules as i said kinda new and still settling in and its all just thoughts ive had with everything ive read her on all threads about Dr Sievers.

Hello littlemo2015! :)

:party: <-----> :welcome3: <-----> :wagon:

Nin...... Ok so there was also a car parked in the garage, in that single bay to the right of the double where the van was parked? Was that in the pictures? I'll go check out your links. I looked on news web sites today but couldn't find pics that were always there before that showed the van in the garage and other stuff they had on there during those first days.

Another scenario keeps going through my mind. What if the perp/s were in the house already (either because they had keys/passcode or someone who had legitimate reason to have them gave them keys/passcode) when Dr. Sievers arrived home, but weren't expecting her. They could have been sleeping in the house - maybe even a teenager taking the opportunity to use the house as a party pad while family was gone. They are passed out in one bedrooms (not Dr. Sievers) and don't hear her arrive home. She goes to bed and doesn't check all the rooms.

In the morning, as Dr. Sievers is getting started with her day, either she finds them, or they hear her. There could be confusion either way with her demanding to know what the heck they are doing, or someone thinking the other is a burglar and lashing out with the hammer. An unstable person, once started, might panic. Then they break the lock on the door to cover up the fact that they had access to the house.

This is similar to other possibilities discussed here, but I just have trouble imagining someone breaking in at 5am.

Nin...... Ok so there was also a car parked in the garage, in that single bay to the right of the double where the van was parked? Was that in the pictures? I'll go check out your links. I looked on news web sites today but couldn't find pics that were always there before that showed the van in the garage and other stuff they had on there during those first days.

That was mentioned in one of the early MSM video coverages.

-Nin

I experimented myself today and almost broke the frame..same problem here. A claw hammer alone could not do the job. However, anything flat and not as angled would work.

Good post, Makayla

Kudos to both of you who experimented the door pry with a hammer. I didn't think of that. I hope LE did. If not, there could be another tool somewhere with evidence on it lying around somewhere. I hope not.

Was reading this old story from NBC 2 news about neighbors searching for answers.
http://www.winknews.com/2015/06/30/neighbors-desperate-for-answers-in-doctors-murder/ARGO S.*

Below the story are comments posted by readers asking why neighbors did not call police if they heard screams, etc. What do you make of Cheryl's comment that Dr. S life could have been saved if they called police when killer asked about entry into her house without [Dr. S.] knowing about it? Sounds like perp had been asking that question of the neighbors!

JUL 01, 2015 - 08:40 AM
Why in heaven’s name, didn’t someone hearing screams call 911 immediately. You could have saved her life. Teresa was an outstanding mum, wife, friend and she helped preserve our planet in her day to day life. This is a monumental loss.

CHERYL*
JUL 23, 2015 - 08:00 PM
Better yet, why when the killer asked if there was entry into her house, without her knowing about it, didn’t they call the police? Both of these instances could have saved her life.
I just hope and pray that this murder does not go unsolved, and he gets away with it. Justice must be served.

Was reading this old story from NBC 2 news about neighbors searching for answers.
http://www.winknews.com/2015/06/30/neighbors-desperate-for-answers-in-doctors-murder/ARGO S.*

Below the story are comments posted by readers asking why neighbors did not call police if they heard screams, etc. What do you make of Cheryl's comment that Dr. S life could have been saved if they called police when killer asked about entry into her house without [Dr. S.] knowing about it? Sounds like perp had been asking that question of the neighbors!

Why in heaven&#8217;s name, didn&#8217;t someone hearing screams call 911 immediately. You could have saved her life. Teresa was an outstanding mum, wife, friend and she helped preserve our planet in her day to day life. This is a monumental loss.

CHERYL*
Better yet, why when the killer asked if there was entry into her house, without her knowing about it, didn&#8217;t they call the police? Both of these instances could have saved her life.
I just hope and pray that this murder does not go unsolved, and he gets away with it. Justice must be served.

I saw those comments yesterday and tried to reply there, but kept getting an error msg.

I wonder if Cheryl wasn't confused with the fact that the police were asking neighbors about how they would get into the Sievers without setting off an alarm?

Why in heaven’s name, didn’t someone hearing screams call 911 immediately. You could have saved her life. Teresa was an outstanding mum, wife, friend and she helped preserve our planet in her day to day life. This is a monumental loss.

CHERYL*
Better yet, why when the killer asked if there was entry into her house, without her knowing about it, didn’t they call the police? Both of these instances could have saved her life.

That doesn't make any sense what Cheryl said because her question suggests that the killer was going around asking neighbors how to get into her house. I think FelicityLemon is right and Cheryl is mixed up.

And BTW, it appears that the story has been taken down because the link did not work. Got the 404 error.

:welcome: littlemo!

Great first post!

And.. I really don't think you could have offended anyone!

:seeya:

:welcome3:

Welcome all new members!

I appreciate all your great thoughts on this puzzling case!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members