Found Safe FL - Emily Paul, 14, Southport, 13 Apr 2013

Family Seeks Answers In Case Of Missing Southport Teen

Two hundred fourteen days. That's how long since the family of Emily Paul last saw the Southport teenager.

When the teen disappeared last April, she left some tantalizing clues but few answers. The case continues to frustrate investigators. "We have worked numerous leads but at this point we really do not know where she is," Major Tommy Ford of the Bay County Sheriff's Office said.

Ford said the BCSO, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and National Center for Missing & Exploited Children are actively working the case. "We would definitely like to find her and determine her welfare, Ford said. "We would like to reunite her with her family."

There have been two reported sightings since Paul, 14, disappeared. One occurred at the BP station at the intersection of State Road 20 and State Road 77; however, Ford said store security cameras did not capture the incident.

More credible is another report by a woman who told authorities she saw Emily with two older teenagers off Singer Road near Econfina Creek. "It was across the creek and as she called her name they all three ran off and got into a car," Ford said.

Ford said Paul left home with a suitcase, laptop computer, Xbox game system and cell phone, leading investigators to conclude she ran away. "We believe that she had some help in doing that so our concern would be who helped her and what their intent was," Ford said.

(more at the link)

http://www.wmbb.com/story/23963170/family-seeks-answers-in-case-of-missing-southport-teen

This girl looks so bubbly and vivacious and it's just not fair. How does a family go on another day with their child missing? Prayers for all. :(

And I cannot believe it's been a year :please:

Xboxes are also communication devices. My son uses it to talk to his friends all the time. I wonder if she has an xbox live account and if theycan use it to trace her whereabouts...

1384279_560092804060929_693369979_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=560092804060929&set=gm.492061987558473&type=1&theater

from Facebook:

March 15

Happy Birthday to you, Emily. You are fifteen today...three more years to being an "adult", although I bet you have been doing some growing up this past year. We miss you SO much. I pray you are blessed extra today, wherever you are. It would be a great day if you would come back and then come spend the weekend with me...I would take you shopping for your birthday. Heck, I'd even take a phone call from you. Please call SOMEone and let us know you are alright. We would take that. Love you and Happy Birthday

efi9s6.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152359597904047&set=p.10152359597904047&type=1&theater

The length of time that she has been missing is troublesome.

So who picked her up that day? Friend? Boyfriend? Older man?

I hate to say this, sorry, hope this isn't the case, but I think we should check Jane Doe's with braces across the country. :(

Wonder if she just threw out the cell phone? Otherwise they would have tracked it by now, right?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Really sounds like to me that Emily wasn't running away, but running to somebody who was grooming her and advised her to bring all her electronics, so her online footprints wouldn't be able to be traced by police. She seemed to of had a pretty good life having her own computer, Xbox and all that plus her family really seems to be worried about her being missing. They set up a missing website for her and everything. I just hope that Emily isn't being held captive and could someday come home if she pleases.

This site is new to me and I happened across it googling Emily's name when I saw a flyer on a friend's page. I am sure her family appreciates this site as you guys seem to talk about missing teens. It seems to me they are posting different pics of her because she seems to change her hair often. Focusing on the face and facial expressions may be the point. I think she got the braces close to her becoming missing, so that may be why there are not a lot of pics of her with braces. She may have had them in other pics with her mouth closed, and by now, she may have removed them or had them removed by someone who is not an orthodontist (you can google how to do anything these days). It seems she did have a destination in mind, hence taking her belongings with her. I wish "Unsolved Mysteries" were still on the air because this is definitely a case that I myself would petition to have on it. Thanks, everyone!

Family Marks Second Anniversary of Emily Paul's Disappearance

Two years after her daughter's disappearance, Pam Massimiani says she wants people to know that Emily Paul is still missing.

In 2013, the then 14-year-old left a note and took her computer, leading authorities to believe the Southport teen ran away.

(more at the link)
http://www.mypanhandle.com/story/d/...-emily-pauls-dis/26696/NtJdA7QAwUCXKwyfHC5CsQ

1489208_674628629316677_64411773828258927_n.jpg

I hope that I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that Emily is no longer with us. :thinking:

Makes me wonder if she had a secret relationship/older boyfriend....

Two years ? It cannot be . :(

Where are you , Emily ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname