Found Safe FL - Emily Paul, 14, Southport, 13 Apr 2013

I emailed the regional NAMUS contact on the UIs page.

Really sounds like to me that Emily wasn't running away, but running to somebody who was grooming her and advised her to bring all her electronics, so her online footprints wouldn't be able to be traced by police. She seemed to of had a pretty good life having her own computer, Xbox and all that plus her family really seems to be worried about her being missing. They set up a missing website for her and everything. I just hope that Emily isn't being held captive and could someday come home if she pleases.

Heartbreaking!

I hope she did not connect with the wrong person through Social Media or On-Line Gaming. That would be my biggest fear in this case. Do we have from LE a description of the vehicle that picked up Emily that day?

Satch

Posted Wednesday, April 13, 2016---1:06 p.m.

MADISON, Wis.---Investigators are asking for the community's help to find a missing teenager who may have been in the Madison area in recent years.

According to a release from the Madison Police Department, Emily Paul was just 14-years-old when she vanished on April 13, 2013 from her home in Southport, Florida.

Investigators believe she left on her own and was picked up someone with whom she was acquainted.

Police said Emily was last known to be 4'10", about 100 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. Her ears were pierced, and she was wearing braces.

Emily would be 17-years-old now, and Bay County detectives say they remain committed to reuniting her with her family.

Anyone with information on Emily's whereabouts can contact the Bay County Sheriff's Office in Panama City at (850) 747-4700, or they can leave information anonymously at Madison Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 266-6014.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines...-may-have-been-in-Madison-area-375580301.html

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

4th Anniversary Of Teen's Disappearance Has Passed, Mother Speaks Out

“We were very close. A lot of people think that because she ran away she had a problem and was angry. I don't agree with that,” she tells Oxygen.

by*Gina Tron

May 3, 2017 • 8:33 AM ET

The four-year anniversary of a teen’s disappearance has just passed, and her mother is starting to lose hope. In 2013, Emily Paul of Southport Florida went missing. She had just barely turned 14.

Her mom, Pam Massimiani, told*Oxygen*that she believed her daughter ran away. She said that Emily left a note behind stating something to the effect that she may return home at the age of 18. Emily would be 18 now.

“I used to feel hopeful,*real*hopeful,” said Pam. “But she’s 18 now and I haven’t seen her."

Pam said she wasn’t the kind of mom that would drop off her daughter by herself at the mall. She felt Emily was still too young for that. Emily did stay home by herself on occasion. The day she went missing was one such occasion.

“That day, I had left (the house) particularly early and she just seemed like her usual Emily self. That was the last time I saw her.”

Pams feels that her daughter didn’t just run away. She believes that Emily was coerced.

“I believe she may have thought she was going into something good and when she got to whatever it was, it wasn’t as good as she thought it would be. That’s my gut feeling.”

http://www.oxygen.com/blogs/4th-anniversary-of-teens-disappearance-has-passed-mother-speaks-out

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I have a mutual friend of her mom's. I'm going to ask him if there has been anything else. This area is where I call home.

Southport is just outside of Panama City, on Hwy 77.

I saw these two Missing Person posters for Emily posted on FB:

EmilyPaul_MP_zps8e3fd240.jpg

This one came from her mom's FB account:

EmilyPaul_MP_Moms_zpsc99e0e3f.jpg

Emily's FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/emily.wynell
The messages on her fb all those years since she is missing are heartbreaking!

Yesterday 7/26/18 Her mother Pam made a Facebook post saying they heard from Emily. She said she had no other information to share at they time only that they heard from her!

Bring Emily Paul Home Public Group | Facebook

*modsnip* mum's fb replaced by bring emily home link (otherwise against TOS, but there you can find the info too)

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems she contacted family by letter, this is a bit unusual for me, hope this can be confirmed

After Five Years, Missing Teen May Have Contacted Parents

At least they are leaving the case open until they physically locate her. That makes me feel better. The circumstances just seem odd to me. After 5 years, I'd want more than a letter. Especially in today's day and age. Also, I can't help but wonder how she managed to take care of herself all that time. More specifically, I saw on one of her missing posters where it stated she had braces. It may be off topic but braces have to be tightened every so often and god forbid one of your wires snap. I remember I had a wire snap on my braces and it wasn't a good situation. I wonder how she managed those without anyone figuring out who she was, especially being so young? Maybe I'm just overthinking it. But back to the point, I hope it really is her and that she is in fact safe.

Heartbroken Mom Whose 14-Year-Old Vanished 5 Years Ago Says Daughter Has Mailed a Letter Home

A Florida mom whose 14-year-old left a note and then disappeared five years ago says her daughter has mailed a letter home.

“To all our friends and extended family, we want to let you know that we have heard from Emily,” Pam Massimiani wrote on Facebook about her daughter Emily Paul, who now would be 19. “We do not have any further information to share at the moment. Thank you all for your love and support you have shown for our family.”

Just amazing. The sherriff's office asked Emily to come by and let them know that her letter is legitimate and was not made under duress. She did and it was just aired on News4Jax. The police have verified that the letter writer is Emily and that she is well and does not want contact with her family at this time. Maybe one step at a time. At least they know she is alive. Perhaps Emily will at some point reunite with her family.
LE says that Emily is not in Florida.
Please also read second dated report at this link: Family speaks out after missing teen found safe five years later

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back