FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gail Paschall-Brown @gpbwesh · 53m 53 minutes ago

Witness says alleged shooter told he's had run ins with Zimmerman before, this makes the 3rd time #wesh

CNN reports per witness that GZ was waving a gun and other man shot at GZ. Seems there was some ongoing dispute between these men. Man asked witness to call 911 as he didn't have a cell. I shall reserve any comment on GZ at the risk of ban camp.

I will say it does make me "uncomfortable" that GZ is still driving around with a gun. IMO

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ge...-in-shooting-in-lake-mary-police-say/32943940

The shooting took place around 12:45 p.m. on Lake Mary Boulevard near Rinehart Road, east of Interstate 4.

Zimmerman's attorney, Don West, said a bullet missed Zimmerman's head, but his client was sprayed with glass from his vehicle's windshield and other debris.

West said Zimmerman was not seriously injured and was treated and released from a hospital.

I'm glad nobody was hurt but wonder what the ongoing dispute was all about?????

How could the guy see GZ waving a gun at him through those tinted windows?

The fact that the other man asked for 911 to be called and didn't take off speaks volumes. If GZ was waving a gun at him and there had been ongoing disputes I would think this man feared for his life. In that moment. IMO

The fact that the other man asked for 911to be called and didn't take off speaks volumes. If GZ was waving a gun at him and there had been ongoing disputes I would think this man feared for his life. In that moment. IMO

On the other hand this guy knows Zimmerman's reputation so he might think people will easily believe Zimmerman waved a gun at him. The fact is, Zimmerman didn't shot at him but he shot at the Zimmerman.

Maybe he rolled down the window?

Yes, I thought about that, but the window is up. Seems like if he was shot at while it was being rolled up, it would not be intact, but really, IHNI

Yes, I thought about that, but the window is up. Seems like if he was shot at while it was being rolled up, it would not be intact, but really, IHNI

If the window was rolled down, the hole wouldn't be in the window as high as it is. The bullet would have gone right throw open window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname