FL - George Zimmerman injured in Lake Mary shooting, police say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant he rolled down the window to wave the gun at him. If and I mean if GZ continued driving along side the man perhaps he felt threatened. It will be interesting to hear what the ongoing dispute is about it may shed some light on this incident. IMO
ETA- to clarify-he rolled down window to wave the gun as a threat. Then rolled it back up

If the window was rolled down, the hole wouldn't be in the window as high as it is. The bullet would have gone right throw open window.

Ever think he could have been waving it from the drivers window?

Maybe he rolled down the window?

If the window was rolled down then it couldn't have a bullet hole as the required space would not be there. Maybe GZ has those special spring assisted instant close windows though, who can say? I for sure would if I lived there.

He's going to kill again, just a matter of time. He'll always blame someone else. Like Jodi it will always be defending himself.

And George followed several people before he killed TM. One time he called police dispatch because the driver he was following was acting strange. The guy was acting strange because George was following him.

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 4m4 minutes ago

911 caller in #ZimmermanShot case says that the man who shot Zimmerman is named Matt Apperson. We're waiting to confirm with @LakemaryPD

911 caller in #ZimmermanShot case says that the man who shot Zimmerman is named Matt Apperson. We're waiting to confirm with @LakemaryPD

That's the same guy from the previous incident.

That's interesting because Zimmerman was in a road rage incident with a Matt Apperson in 2014

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/13/george-zimmerman-road-rage_n_5815120.html

George Zimmerman Told Motorist, 'Do You Know Who I Am? I'll *advertiser censored**ing Kill You': Police

Then how did he get shot through the passenger window? Unless it's an exit bullet hole?

I wonder if it's possible that GZ waved a gun with the window down (as suggested by another poster) and then put his window back up.

I have to wonder why, out of so many ppl that hate Zimmerman, that he picked Matt Apperson to have all these road conflicts with. According to Apperson, he was always minding his own business.

I think it happened in the same area as last time which is where GZ's doctor's office is--Waymont Ct

I think it happened in the same area as last time which is where GZ's doctor's office is--Waymont Ct
I really hope they have surveillance videos and police gets them from surrounding businesses and looks at them.

I wonder if it's possible that GZ waved a gun with the window down (as suggested by another poster) and then put his window back up.

I guess that's possible. It would mean that GZ would have to hold on to the gun, wave it, and then roll the window up while driving the truck. Maybe he took both hands off the steering wheel to do this. The shooter would have to wait for the window to go up before firing his weapon. I'm not sure why he would wait if he felt his life was in danger. JMO.

I have to wonder why, out of so many ppl that hate Zimmerman, that he picked Matt Apperson to have all these road conflicts with. According to Apperson, he was always minding his own business.

I wonder what GZ's side of the story is? Could it be that Apperson is a stalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member