GUILTY FL - Izabella Heffernan, 10, found murdered, Fountain, 21 Feb 2016

From your link.....

The report says Lochridge then moved Isabella's body, cleaned her body and changed her clothes into a white dress. He then hid the rifle, later telling investigators where it was located.

Super creepy, white dress. No way was there ZERO indication this kid was "off" and perhaps ought not to have unfettered access to firearms.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-34...murdering-ten-year-old-sister-dead-field.html
Fredrick's mother, Michele Lochridge, is currently serving a prison sentence after being convicted of accessory after the fact to second-degree murder in the 2011 killing of Port St Lucie attorney Ashley Pollow, who was her boss.
According to published reports, Lochridge's then-boyfriend Thomas Barnard strangled the tax attorney and then poured drain cleaner on his body before dumping the disfigured corpse in a storm drain.

Prosecutors said when asked about a motive, Barnard, who also worked for Pollow, said he killed the 58-year-old lawyer because he was threatening to call the cops on Michelle Lochridge for stealing from him.

A troubled family... so sad for that little girl. Since Isabella's surname was Heffernan ; was she a stepsister from one of the parents past relationships ?

Just the washing and re-dressing part makes me think this teen is way past rehabilitation. :(
One would surmise the death penalty may apply to this horrendous crime ?
MOO

Rest in peace, Isabella !

I'm not sure how to link to an FB from my phone since I use the app, but when I searched Fredrick Lochridge he was the first to come up. His profile pic is an angry looking teen in a camo jacket, and his cover pic is US Marine Corps.

Well, there's zero chance he'll ever be in the Marine Corp.

If it's shown that Isabella was sexually assaulted will the charge be changed to first degree murder? Any attorneys here?

Oh my. I need to absorb before commenting. Her photo. So much to take in with this new info. :(

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

This poor little girl never had a chance in her law-breaking, gun-wielding trashy-azzed family.

It makes me want to bash my head against a wall, seeing this crap over and over again and yet, NO! Guns don't kill people, just "crazy azz mf's who have guns when everyone knows they are psychos" are the ones who kill.

How many MORE? Over and effing OVER?

America is the laughingstock of the world because we are such inbred , violent loons! But nobody CARES! Why are we not trying to make our country great again instead of celebrating meth and gun culture? Have another Mountain Dew.

I am disgusted.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-34...murdering-ten-year-old-sister-dead-field.html
Fredrick's mother, Michele Lochridge, is currently serving a prison sentence after being convicted of accessory after the fact to second-degree murder in the 2011 killing of Port St Lucie attorney Ashley Pollow, who was her boss.
According to published reports, Lochridge's then-boyfriend Thomas Barnard strangled the tax attorney and then poured drain cleaner on his body before dumping the disfigured corpse in a storm drain.

Prosecutors said when asked about a motive, Barnard, who also worked for Pollow, said he killed the 58-year-old lawyer because he was threatening to call the cops on Michelle Lochridge for stealing from him.

A troubled family... so sad for that little girl. Since Isabella's surname was Heffernan ; was she a stepsister from one of the parents past relationships ?

Just the washing and re-dressing part makes me think this teen is way past rehabilitation. :(
One would surmise the death penalty may apply to this horrendous crime ?
MOO

Rest in peace, Isabella !

Thanks for the info about the mom and ex boyfriend! I wonder who these kids are living with if mom is in jail...?

As to your comment about if they are step-siblings. I am under the impression they are half-siblings, sharing one parent (the mother), but I do not have a media link to back that up, so will call it speculation for now.

They live with her ex husband Frederick the boys father. He seems to have a whole bunch of kids but the at least one did not have his last name. There is criminal history involving children in the father's family also but I cant provide any links.

I guess the gun thing was pretty relevant. :(.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Another dead child.

3 am? They should have been in bed. Sounds like he has given several versions.

http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/Suspect-arrested-in-the-Murder--369605111.html

"After several interviews, we found out things that we were not originally told," Sheriff McKeithen said. "One of the things that we discovered was that the 15-year-old boy, apparently the father had already confronted the 15-year-old earlier in the day and thought there was a possibility he had something to do with the missing girl. He had actually handcuffed this boy and brought him back to his house. He failed to tell us that when we originally arrived, and we had no idea that had happened. We had no idea the 15-year-old was a suspect at that time."

Investigators continued to question Lochridge Sunday night.
"I can tell you this, the 15-year-old boy was not your typical 15-year-old kid that you would see everyday on the street," Sheriff McKeithen said. "He was a hard core kid. He lied. He was deceitful. He screamed. He cursed. He was like interviewing a 30-year-old murderer when we talked to him."
Lochridge told deputies his sister had been shot, before they'd even reached that point in the investigation.

"We are not 100 percent sure we know exactly why this happened or exactly the chain of events which led to it, but we do know that the 15-year-old shot and murdered his sister," Sheriff McKeithen said.

RIP Isabella

That is just heartbreaking. :(

Sent from my fingertips using what remains of my brain.

I found that picture of her posted up thread to be haunting. No joy, no smile, an aged or mature look beyond her years, yet wearing an age appropriate necklace. This makes me so very sad for her.

I am also sad for her brother. The description of him not being a "typical" 15 yo is also haunting. I often wonder in cases like this, would love or nurture have helped or would it have been too late? Can kids like this teen be rehabilitated? Or is the damage too much to overcome?

Did they not have a photo of her smiling they could have released? I agree that one is a bit haunting, especially now.

Just thought it would be nice to have some different, happier photos of this beautiful girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back