GUILTY FL - Janiya Thomas, 11, Bradenton, Jan 2015

Not seen for a year ! ???? Where is the new law protecting kids? This should be a felony to have a child that is MIA and you cannot answer where the child is. End of story. This happens allllll the time now. Thank you Casey Anthony !! The blood of 100 babies are on your hands now !

Over a year?! This is not looking good.

shades of Erica and Relisha.

Not seen for the last 14 months and her siblings have not said a word to anyone? Or, maybe one of them did, and maybe that's why the authorities showed up to remove the kids from her care? Do we have any info on why that happened?

A year!! That's ridiculous! I bet those older kids were scared for their lives, depending on what they witnessed. Poor girl. I hope this "mother" opens her mouth soon and lets her daughter have the respect she deserves. I don't think this is going to end well, but as always I hope as hard as I can for a miracle.

Looking a little closer at the domestic stuff and the name associated with that, LE may want to be looking into THAT guy's activities. A veritable one-stop-shop for felonies from drugs, to arson, burglary, robbery, assault... a real winner, this one. :(

moo

So what was the the delay between the child going missing in August 2014, a court hearing to remove all five children, and not showing up until Friday to remove them, 14 months after one of the kids went missing? Either the kids are in a decent environment with proper supervision and nutrition or they are not. It does not take 14 months to make that decision.

So after 14 months of this child being missing what led them to remove the children? Something must have happened for that order to be made.
I do wonder sometimes how many kids are missing from their homes and no one knows? Really sad case. After 14 months, not sure it will have a happy ending.

Im so angry. Why dies this keep on happening to our children?

I just look at the child death rate in Fla. Its astounding.

Over 100 children died of child maltreatment deaths in Florida each year-2011-2013. This is outrageous...

http://www.flcadr.com/reports/_documents/2014-annual-report.pdf

I noticed many years ago that some of the most outrageous crimes you see in the news come from FL. What I've noticed more recently is the crimes against children and curious missing children cases. Something is going on in FL. I don't know what but there is something strange. I've seen many cases regarding DFS./ CPS there where children were left in bad situations after investigations and end up deceased. Maybe the whole system there for DFS needs an overhaul.

Schmae-you took all the thoughts out of my head and words out of my mouth.
Florida.

I don't usually comment because my nonsensical and silly/stupid comments are useless, but I find this to be simply disheartening and it saddens me. As humans, we're capable of so much goodness and amazing things. But this, much like little Chance Walsh, still leaves me feeling so empty at times. Thank you for reading this. All my best thoughts, prayers, and dreams to ALL of you. Take care...ALWAYS.

I don't usually comment because my nonsensical and silly/stupid comments are useless, but I find this to be simply disheartening and it saddens me. As humans, we're capable of so much goodness and amazing things. But this, much like little Chance Walsh, still leaves me feeling so empty at times. Thank you for reading this. All my best thoughts, prayers, and dreams to ALL of you. Take care...ALWAYS.

:hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back