GUILTY FL - Jason Rodriguez accused of shooting 6 coworkers in Orlando, 1 dead

1 dead found on 8th floor, 1 dead found on 12th floor...wounded on diff. floors....reporter says they're bringing in 15 stretchers :(

Per Fox News, unconfirmed report shooter is a former employee of a business in the building.

Haven't caught shooter yet.

They came across this one guy and they put him on the ground and checked him out. Then they let him get up and he was walking with officers. It was several members of the swat.

Swat officers with their finger on the trigger are standing along one particular road with cars driving slowly by.

fran

Four "red trauma alert" means 4 have life threatening injuries. Different degrees of trauma alerts used to identify severity of injuries.

Are a certain set of parents accounted for?

Man, why does everything happen in Florida?? Remind me to never move there.

Sounds like they know who they're looking for. They don't want to release it until they're sure of the facts. They need to reverify.

fran

Man, why does everything happen in Florida?? Remind me to never move there.

ITA. I'm happy in Fresno. Nothing ever happens here. Even my kids have decided they are never going to FL.

Sorry Florida.

They asked the person again to verify the number. Total 17, with two dead.

One person drove away after being shot and he went to the Salvation Army. that's why they're confused. They are searching 3 locations for victims. But the Salvation Army may have just been one victim drove to there.

fran

They have an armed swat officer standing by the high school. Edgewater (?) is on lock down.

fran

PS.............swat officers driving everywhere.

suspect is a light skinned hispanic man with blue jeans and a polo shirt.

7th Floor has a company called Batts, Morrison, Wales, and Lee, PA. PA is for paralegal? Also the Batts Group, which appears to be same company? 7th floor also has a Tews Consulting---looks like a lobbyist group? Edit: Nope, it looks like accounting.

Person was known to some of the people. He worked at the Gateway (?) building.
They have a name but we need to wait until it's verified.
Man who worked at Williams Towers said it was from a former employee. not confirmed

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back