GUILTY FL - Jason Rodriguez accused of shooting 6 coworkers in Orlando, 1 dead

OMG... Not another shooting. .....I dont want to leave my house...

news 13 said "The shooting happened at Reynolds, Smith and Hills Inc. Police still searching for shooting suspect."

wftv just said that the 'original call' was for treating 17 people. That's where the 17 count came from. Some may have been injured fleeing the line of fire, imo.

When parametics arrived, two were without vitals.

Officers are at an undisclosed location with suspects mother.

fran

Six people employed. Sounds like he shot them all.

Reynolds, Smith and Hills Inc, an architectural firm, has said the perp was fired for performance reasons.

Looks like a disguntle employee shooting - again.

Update - He was fired TWO years ago?

I hope LE went to his family and checked on them. Hes driving a 2002 Nissan SUV, FL Reg#D119UX...

Suspect vehicle has been found somewhere in Orange County.

Listening to scanner, le is talking about Hollowbrook Apartments on Curry Ford Road. They are talking about Jason R.

Hisp male in blue shirt fighting with someone.

Confirmed vehicle is there.

I am a novice with the scanner... and don't want to mislead anyone.

They are blocking traffic eastbound on Curry Ford Road.

any experienced scanner listeners on here?

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=363

There is an incident at Orlando airport, unknown if it's connected.

Just curious, but is the picture their showing of Rodriguez a mug shot? I'm wondering because it has that light blue background. I've tried searching for a myspace, facebook page, or criminal record and came up empty, but I don't have the best sleuthing skills around.

wftv just said that the 'original call' was for treating 17 people. That's where the 17 count came from. Some may have been injured fleeing the line of fire, imo.

When parametics arrived, two were without vitals.

Officers are at an undisclosed location with suspects mother.

fran

Thank goodness they have his mom.

Listening to scanner, le is talking about Hollowbrook Apartments on Curry Ford Road. They are talking about Jason R.

That sounds like the suspect!

http://www.rsandh.com/careers.asp
-snip-

RS&H is an award-winning facilities and infrastructure-consulting firm whose client-centered program structure provides value-added solutions to clients around the world.
-snip-

At the heart of RS&H’s mission is valuing associates. Undoubtedly, the number one attribute that drives our success is the quality associates that chose careers with us. We are constantly seeking ways to improve the RS&H experience for our associates through technology and workspace enhancements, training, benefit additions and company perks. We are versed in the needs and expectations of different age groups and continue to benefit from our intergenerational workplace.

A recent survey of some of our newest recruits characterized the firm as having a great team atmosphere, offering excellent compensation and benefits, having exceptional projects in a variety of locations and many stated that they were pleased to work with knowledgeable projects managers and have the opportunity for ongoing training.

Ultimately, we know that people make a difference at RS&H. Please take a moment to explore what RS&H has to offer.

Just curious, but is the picture their showing of Rodriguez a mug shot? I'm wondering because it has that light blue background. I've tried searching for a myspace, facebook page, or criminal record and came up empty, but I don't have the best sleuthing skills around.

Its his DL picture from the database

Good catch! SWAT is there now...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member