FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI everyone... there are two PD's in this case... Orlando Police, and the Orange County Sheriffs.

dannyodie said:
I would think that it could be a maintence person that worked there, yes he would know about the cameras and would also know how to avoid being captured on one of them to, the article I was reading said that whoever came back to her apartment from the car by passed the only entrance and went over a fence then to her unit, so that person did that to avoid being seen by cameras, I would alert orlando police and have them look into that possibility, it has happended in the past.

From Petra's link about the new search:

In the meantime, though, police began Wednesday what they are calling a new grid search, based on tips that have been coming in. Sheriff's deputies with the mounted patrol jumped off their horses and over a fence Wednesday along Texas Avenue off of John Young Parkway after a citizen called in a tip.

Huge Weekend Search Planned For Missing Woman

POSTED: 4:13 pm EST February 1, 2006
UPDATED: 8:25 am EST February 2, 2006

VOLUNTEER: To sign up to help in the effort this weekend, visit the community center at the Mall at Millenia (entrance between Brio and the Cheesecake Factory) Thursday or Friday during normal mall hours.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A group called Child Watch announced Wednesday it will help look for 24-year-old Jennifer Kesse, who's been missing for nine days. Family members asked the community to join in on another search this weekend.

Meanwhile, detectives looked through an expanded area Wednesday, bordered by Texas Avenue, Orange Blossom Trail, Holden Avenue and Oak Ridge Road.

The Kesse family is hoping to inject a new energy into the search for Jennifer. Hundreds of volunteers will take part in the biggest effort yet to find her this weekend.
http://www.wftv.com/news/6657231/de...orlc_12pm&tmi=orlc_12pm_1_11000202022006&ts=H

Web Site Launched In Search For Missing Orlando Woman

POSTED: February 3, 2006

http://jenniferkesse.com/

More than 150 volunteers have signed up for Saturday's scheduled search for an Orlando woman who mysteriously vanished last week.

Members of Child Watch of North America joined the search for 24-year-old Jennifer Kesse early this week and immediately planned an organized search Saturday.

Kesse was reported missing last Tuesday after she did not show up for work at Westgate Resorts in Ocoee, Fla.

Friday, the family launched a Web site to keep Kesse's name and story circulating.

The Web site contains photos, notes from the family and a guest book where visitors can leave messages.

Local 6 News reported that one of the Web site posts was from a concerned citizen in Anchorage, Alaska.

"I just think what if that was my daughter?" volunteer Tony Brower said. "I wouldn't like this to happen, and if it was my wife I'd sure like people to come out and help as much as they can."

Orlando police will resume their search of wooded areas near Kesse's apartment Friday.

Teams of police officers and sheriff's deputies searched areas inside the boundaries of Texas Avenue to the west, Orange Blossom Trail to the east, Oakridge Road to the south and Holden Avenue to the north.

Nearly 100 anonymous Crimeline tips have been made since last week, but the woman remains missing.

Volunteers for Saturday's search are asked to sign up at the Mall at Millenia from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Members will be photographed, given a badge and put into a search party. Registration will be held at the community room near the Banana Republic store at the mall.

http://www.local6.com/news/6703977/detail.html

"MISSING - Jennifer Kesse (24) of Orlando, Fla"

6.jpg

So often, I find myself in a city or state far removed from the vicinity of the search for a missing person. Finally - I am in a location to be able to lend whatever assistance I can. I went down to the community center at the Mall of Millenia and registered for this weekend's organized community grid search.

If anyone else lives in the Orlando vicinity and has a free week-end or even a free few hours - the Kesse family & Child Watch would be extremely grateful for your help.

It's been thundering & raining steadily here since 6-7 this morning. Overcast gloomy weather, for sure. Fortunately, better weather is forecast for tomorrow & Sunday!

I'm praying that Jennifer will be found this week-end - and found 'alive'! But, I've had a really strong feeling right from the beginning that Jennifer was murdered within hours of her abduction. With all my heart - I hope I'm wrong.

13th Juror

13th Juror said:

"MISSING - Jennifer Kesse (24) of Orlando, Fla"

http://jenniferkesse.com/images/6.jpg

So often, I find myself in a city or state far removed from the vicinity of the search for a missing person. Finally - I am in a location to be able to lend whatever assistance I can. I went down to the community center at the Mall of Millenia and registered for this weekend's organized community grid search.

If anyone else lives in the Orlando vicinity and has a free week-end or even a free few hours - the Kesse family & Child Watch would be extremely grateful for your help.

It's been thundering & raining steadily here since 6-7 this morning. Overcast gloomy weather, for sure. Fortunately, better weather is forecast for tomorrow & Sunday!

I'm praying that Jennifer will be found this week-end - and found 'alive'! But, I've had a really strong feeling right from the beginning that Jennifer was murdered within hours of her abduction. With all my heart - I hope I'm wrong.

13th Juror

Best of luck 13th juror in your search. Our thoughts & prayers will be with you.

Might have been scary living alone for the first time, but tax records show she paid 209,000 for her condo. Impressive for a 24 year old. I would have thought the security would have been better for this price.:mad:

Her website shows surveilance photos of a person of intrest. You really can't see the face... but it's something.

Thats something alright. He has one of those haircuts with the head shaved up to the ears and the top all one length to the ears. This is a kid.

I wanted to highlight the second picture. It looked like his hands were behind his back, but highlighted it looks like he is carrying a bookbag, suitcase type thing. Hard to see, but its there.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=kesse4.jpg

Or he's putting on a jacket as he walks.

I am really worried about this one. I don't think a good resolve is in order. She was low risk. She was also loved tremendously by her parents and I hear their pain and it is just terrible.

Beyond Belief said:
Thats something alright. He has one of those haircuts with the head shaved up to the ears and the top all one length to the ears. This is a kid.

I wanted to highlight the second picture. It looked like his hands were behind his back, but highlighted it looks like he is carrying a bookbag, suitcase type thing. Hard to see, but its there.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d179/Kafthy/?action=view&current=kesse4.jpg

Or he's putting on a jacket as he walks.

I saw a guy or gal in overalls with a white shirt... ???

Interesting. I'm not sure if it's a haircut or a hat, it almost looks like it could be a beret or something like that. The clothing and shoe choice is interesting, looks like light colored dress pants, maybe khakis, and a light t-shirt or short-sleeved shirt. But then worn with dark dress shoes. I'm thinking uniform, which means the beret could make sense. I wonder what in the area would require this sort of uniform maybe, if thats what it is.

Those shoes could be black ankle high "dress" sneakers - they look like they come up high on the ankle, sort of like a walking boot sort of thing.

Looks like a beret to me.

I don't understand why this person is "of interest". Where are these photos taken?

Golf shirts and docker type pants are very common "uniforms" for golf clubs. I'll ask around today to see what type of stores require that mode of dress for work. I know guys are not allowed to wear Khaki in our business.

Delivery people, ups, fedx, etc wear uniforms. This guy was headed to mail something. I wonder who has a drop off box in that area?

I am thinking more like a mortgage broker, realtor something on the lines of her business.

After discussing the possible hair style, I have concluded more towards a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500