FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: the computer

Usually when LE looks into someone's computer, they also search their home or condo in conjunction.

Makes me think that LE didn't even consider this angle.

I think LE is convinced the perp. is a worker from Mosaic, who is Hispanic, 5"4, black hair, and maybe illegal.

I certainly hope not. Tunnel vision may solve some cases, but, if any of those assumptions are incorrect, the case will go cold.

I know LE did look at the cellphone guy, at least that is what the rumor is. One has to wonder if he is the one who "took" a lie detector test.

Those lie detector tests are worthless, imo. Ridgeway passed one during the Green river investigation. There are ways to beat them, drugs, no conscience, mind exercises, etc. That is why they are still not admissable in court.

I still find it odd how fast Logan raced to Mosaic. I think LE needs to ask him "off the record" if he suspects any of his friends, or anyone who came to the condo.

Did something happen that weekend? Do any of the guys have records? certainly, not everybody in this case is saints as portrayed by the media. PLease.

One has to wonder if the perp. is a "date rapist" kind of guy who was rejected by JK.

left

I can't find the link now, but the pics of the car's interior showed a circle on the front driver's side windshield with a P in it. Would this indicate a palm print?

Where did you see this picture? WAs it while the car was at HOTG? Interesting, I'd love to see the photo? LE usually doesnt' touch a car until it is towed to the crime lab.

left

This was after it was returned back to Drew. The one they showed where they had dusted for prints etc. I put it in the #3 thread, but haven't found the link yet.

Great job, Cat! Another reason for them to rethink their calculations!!

One would have to assume the friends were put thru the mill by LE almost immediately. Next to the family, they were first in line as possible suspects. If they failed to print them, this would be a serious flaw in the case. If they failed to print her apartment, an even more serious flaw. No comparison to prints found in the car would be the third in a case oozing with mistakes.

To my knowledge, JK's condo has "never been processed" as a crime scene.

I doubt LE would print one of Logan's friends, unless they suspected him, or he could have been in Jk's car, and they wanted to eliminate his print as coming from the POI.

left

I don't know why this green and can't seem to change it...

If you google-image "sailor caps" you might see that the contour of the POI's cap is very similar. Also seems like the POI has a crewcut. The pants are similar to sailor's pants. Here's an historical link (first one I happened to click on), but it's an example.

Link to old naval caps.
www.germanmilitaria.com

If the POI was a sailor, maybe he wasn't used to driving, or driving in the U.S., and that's why it took him 2 times to park straight.

His gait and odd arm position seems a bit like a military one too. Fast walk, odd arm position, not used to being on land...

POI could just be a kid dressing that way as a "fashion statement". Or maybe really a sailor temporarily staying in an apartment? I haven't even begun to check this out but could he have been on shore from a naval vessel... Any condos or apartments nearby that advertise for short-term rentals? Known to/used by the naval community?

Is it possible that the scent trail picked up by the dog actually went further? It seems odd that LE would just "let it go" if it ended abruptly at Jennifer's stairway. It may have gone further and that info was not released. Otherwise, the POI would've had to evaporate at that spot, or be picked up on a motorcycle or something....

Just ideas...

I found a pic of the car on my HD.

It has 1/26

Then a largish circle with a P in it. (as SS stated)

Underneath that it has OPD.
There is some writing carrying on from the date but I can't make it out.

It has 1/26

Yes, that is what I was talking about! Thanks, Mys! Do you think it means palm print?

The sailor theory did float around a bit. It is possible, I suppose. Of course, everyone knows what my theory is. *coughchefcough* LOL

It has 1/26

thanks mystery

IT does sound like a print from the front windshield, and the date the print was taken.

I wonder if the print is from taking down the "sunshade" if that is what was behind Jk's seat (it looked like one to me).

Of course, that print could be from JK.

that is the problem with cases like this. There are always unidentified prints in just about every case. Very few people are in AFIS. So, a print could be from JK, Logan, rob, etc.

I'm sure LE concentrated on areas that a "driver" would touch last. Such as gear selector, steering wheel, rear view mirror, door handle, seat adjust.?, outside door handle, side of jk's car by drivers door, etc.

I'm starting to think this guy is not as good as I originally thought. Maybe, he is just more lucky than good.

I hope he went into the trunk, and slammed it. That would be a great spot to get a print.

left

It would seem to me to be a location for a print of someone leaning into a car talking to the driver. Left hand placed on the windshield while leaning into the car.

Hi left coast,
I haven't checked to see about elastic on the pant leg. It did hit me, tho, that those stand-out black shoes looked a lot like military, ripple-soled, safety deck shoes --- with that flexibility too. Of course, ahem, it could still be a chef's oufit.

I think he is extremely lucky! He could not have planned to be spaced so his face didn't show at that gate! However, luck cannot account for the lack of evidence in this case either. He had to be pretty smart not to have left any trail of evidence from start to finish here.

Hi left coast,
I haven't checked to see about elastic on the pant leg. It did hit me, tho, that those stand-out black shoes looked a lot like military, ripple-soled, safety deck shoes --- with that flexibility too. Of course, ahem, it could still be a chef's oufit.

OK! I will concede it could be military, ripple-soled safety deck shoes and the cap isn't bad either! LOL

Isn't Orlando a bit inside Florida? I would expect to see more sailors on the coastal waterfront. True?

I didn't mean I was giving up on my theory! LOL Don't think think that is going to happen. >wink<

I really don't know what the 'P' means SS.

Maybe 'processed'.

Perhaps 'print.'

Others may have better suggestions.

SS, I don't know where the heck Orlando is. So much for my being a know-it-all! Time to checks maps, ports (love those inland ports), and vessel schedules. OR... army-navy surplus stores near Jennifer's condo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels