FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea what he (yes, I am on the HE side in this) is carrying in his hand, second photo...? My weary eyes last night had it looking like a shoe. LOL, LOL.
I started using adobe photo, its interesting, blows it up nicely. Saturation, contrast, etc. seem to work better than paint shop pro.

They got the idea from her parents, RD. Her parents "assumed" this would be part of where she could have gone or why she would leave early, etc.

IF LE had conducted a proper search of her apartment from the beginning, which we do not believe they did, they would know if she had "packaging materials" present and maybe where she planned to send the package from. I don't believe she kept these things in her apt. as she did not make a habit of mailing packages out of there.

Again, I am NOT naive to office etiquette or procedures as I have been in business for many years and in different offices. Maybe where you live or have worked, it is not standard to be able to ship personal things from there...but it doesn't have to go through the company account. You can have them pick up for delivery if you have a credit card, too. Maybe women are more organized with our time, but this is the preferable method and I believe one she would have accessed.

We already know LE grabbed onto to several things which have not panned out at all. I believe this was just another one of their grasps at straws which failed miserably like the video or the photos. The media was only going on what LE had given them to work with so concentrating on her maybe being at a fedex kinko was normal, however, wrong they may have been in doing so.

Suppose she was planning to mail the package from her workplace

that leaves three abduction scenarios...

1.she was abducted driving to work. Highly unlikely, people do get carjacked at stop signs or stop lights but it's at 3 in the morning when nobody's in sight. not on tuesday morning work day.

2.she was abducted in the parking lot of her work place. possible but also highly unlikely. abducted when surely many other people were arriving for work?

3.she was abducted in her complex parking lot or outside her condo. certainly this is a very real possibility. however why did the suspect bother driving her car?

Reporters like armchair sleuths about as much as the cops do, sad to say, but true.

At least, JC wrote me back. : ) LOL

Suppose she was planning to mail the package from her workplace

that leaves three abduction scenarios...

1.she was abducted driving to work. Highly unlikely, people do get carjacked at stop signs or stop lights but it's at 3 in the morning when nobody's in sight. not on tuesday morning work day.

2.she was abducted in the parking lot of her work place. possible but also highly unlikely. abducted when surely many other people were arriving for work?

3.she was abducted in her complex parking lot or outside her condo. certainly this is a very real possibility. however why did the suspect bother driving her car?

I think there could be another.

4) She was abducted near or in her apartment instead of the parking lot. He could have taken her to another apartment or to the woods. (Did anyone happen to notice the large body of water on the opposite corner of the complex thru the wooded area?)

He moved the car to insinuate she had gone to work to buy more time. He had no idea they would figure her for missing for at least 24/48 hours, but they surprised him so he had to ditch the car quicker.

I still think it was a maintenance worker/construction contractor on site that caused her disappearance. These guys can get into your unit in a blink of the eye. No need for package delivery or ruse's they just know how to do it. Whether it is a credit card or a handy tool it is done in a flash. That is why they are hired to do quick handy remedies for condo/apartments.

Also, I know that the developer/contractor never checks for sex offenders they just don't care. Not an issue on a construction site.

You know after reading all of those complaint letters last night, we can't discount the perp might be a disgruntled customer of Westgate's. He could have followed her home from work Mon. evening and waited on an opportunity to abduct her. The dog did hit in the woods near her apt.

Enrique, given the constraint of shipping from work, there's no other reasonable possibility than assaulted in her parking lot. The hit with the dog in the area behind the parking lot is a factor confirming that, as well as the dog tracking back to the Mosaic from the Huntington.

But I just think it changes everything when she is not doing a normal commute to work but going somewhere and getting out of her car to send a package.

It's all the difference in the world, inconvenient, in that it's just been assumed she was assaulted in her parking lot by someone in the area who stalked her, but only by way of assuming she wouldn't be doing something she would be doing.

rd

I think there could be another.

4) She was abducted near or in her apartment instead of the parking lot. He could have taken her to another apartment or to the woods. (Did anyone happen to notice the large body of water on the opposite corner of the complex thru the wooded area?)

He moved the car to insinuate she had gone to work to buy more time. He had no idea they would figure her for missing for at least 24/48 hours, but they surprised him so he had to ditch the car quicker.

that's what I meant when I wrote "outside her condo"

if somebody came in and abducted her in her condo....then they must be amazingly professional cause there was no sign of any kind of struggle and the guy set it up absolutely perfectly how it would look when she gets ready for work.

I don't see it going down that way.

If he just grabbed her and her purse pulling her out of her apartment...there wouldn't be signs of any struggle to speak of.

yes if he came in when she was sleeping and she didn't wake up and made no noises and no kicking, no writhing about, no nothing, just bam knocked her out somehow and then what? Perfectly set the scene for the weekday morning, planted evidence that made it look just like it normally would for her getting ready for work in the morning?

or she got ready for work but before she left, he knocks and she opens the door, again is able to render her unconscious without any struggle whatsoever and then carries her in broad daylight to her car and drives away? or carries her to the forest? and then takes her car? or takes her to an empty condo? all without being seen by anybody. then what does he do with the body? and did he clean up perfectly the empty condo? (the empty ones were searched) and then why take her car? or he's waiting for her outside her door (for how long?) and then what? same story? knocks her out, drags her to another condo? what did he do with the body? why did he take her car? Or did he carry her to her car? Or did he have a gun and demand she take him to her car and drive him somwhere. Must be somebody JK knows if he's waiting for her outside her condo.

They also said the perp was 5'6 or less!

The two people from the apartments were the ones who opened her door to do a "well check" at request from the parents. We can only go on what they say which means they would cover up anything like the keys floating around which they had already dealt with many times before in those walk in robberies. Can we take their word for it the door was locked or not?

And by the way, has anyone done an experiment with the shower, to see just how long it stays wet after a shower is taken?

Has anyone retraced JK's track from ft lauderdale to work, to home, and check the results against the gas guage when Jk's car was found?

Has anyone checked the POI's height?

Has anyone checked Jk's dishwasher for dirty dishes, to see if JK ate breakfast, or dinner, how about her garbage can, did she stop for dinner or groceries on the way home from work?

What about her suitcase, unpacked?

Her sheets, any foreign DNA? same with shower?

Did anyone pinpoint the exact outfit that JK's condo was missing.

Surely, her mom or RA, would know the majority of her work clothes. Which set is missing, if any?

What about her mail, did she pick it up since being home. A prime spot for being followed by a neighbor.

When did Jk workout, in the am, at lunch, at night, or never.

Did Jk lock her patio door at night? could someone have climbed into her condo via the patio?

What were Jk's habits with her briefcase, maybe she kept it in her trunk. Just when was she planning on working Monday night if she spent the entire night on the phone.

What about JK's computer? Was it examined? Any "net" friends?

What about JK's boss, Where was he at lunchtime? how old is he?

What about the people she beat out for a raise? anybody upset or bitter?

Her former apartment complex. Any admirers. she could have been easily followed, heck, someone said she was listed.

IF Jk had a call on her landline, doesn't that mean it was someone who was an acqaintance, versus a friend who would have her cell number.

Did someone call from the guard gate to visit, is that the call?

AS you can see, these are the things that break cases. Not every case is solved in the lab. The lab can seal the deal.

left

lol yeah 5'3"-5'3" absolutely horrible

I figured out how she likely went to work every morning. And she didn't even make it on the normal route cause if she had she would've had to use her EZ Pass thing for the toll road on the Florida Turnpike and it wasn't used, hasn't been used. It's about 3 miles from her house where she would normally hit the toll booth. Oh and the post office on Conroy is directly on her way to work. The post offices here open at 8 AM. She would leave for work about this time, yes? If it was open then, it would make sense she would stop by the post office to mail the package.

Or she may have been abducted of course somewhere on the property of her condo.

They also said the perp was 5'6 or less!

The two people from the apartments were the ones who opened her door to do a "well check" at request from the parents. We can only go on what they say which means they would cover up anything like the keys floating around which they had already dealt with many times before in those walk in robberies. Can we take their word for it the door was locked or not?

What a coincidence.

Kesse's call, Mosaic does a wellness check and starts driving the complex looking for JK's car.

Presto, a half of an hour or so later, here comes the POI parking the car at HOTG.

And just where does he go when he is done parking, back to Mosaic.

Maybe it is a coincidence, but, it sure is a strange one.

And not only doesn't he enter through the front gate, but, hops the wall. Why?

Was there a guard on duty? How would he know the shortcut to Jk's condo if he just abducted her at random, and just found out where she lived? HOw would he know which building she lived in? that complex is huge? No, I just don't think this is a random event away from Mosaic. Maybe, but doubtful.

left

What a coincidence.

Kesse's call, Mosaic does a wellness check and starts driving the complex looking for JK's car.

Presto, a half of an hour or so later, here comes the POI parking the car at HOTG.

And just where does he go when he is done parking, back to Mosaic.

Maybe it is a coincidence, but, it sure is a strange one.

And not only doesn't he enter through the front gate, but, hops the wall. Why?

Was there a guard on duty? How would he know the shortcut to Jk's condo if he just abducted her at random, and just found out where she lived? HOw would he know which building she lived in? that complex is huge? No, I just don't think this is a random event away from Mosaic. Maybe, but doubtful.

left

yes leftcoast, that's a very good point you've been bringing up for a while now. perhaps the biggest mistake made in this entire ordeal was the Mr and Mrs Kesse phoning ahead the Mosaic management and alerting them something was wrong and their daughter was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname