GUILTY FL - Jordan Cooper, 25, found deceased, Keystone Heights, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

Nothing again today and it's been one week and one day. LE still does not want volunteers. :(

LE is scaling back and now it's many of us from the community. We have had very good weather thus far, but that is changing tonight when a cold front is expected to significantly drop temperatures. It's been a week and a half and no sign. Only her phone was with her. Her bicycle, her beloved dog, her favorite hoodie and her book bag were left at home. https://www.facebook.com/1318146275...1814627507118/131818147506766/?type=1&theater

The Florida Times-Union just sent out an alert from the Clay County Sheriff stating a body has been found in Jordan Cooper's home. No link yet.

Just found this..... :(

Clay County deputies have been searching for 25-year-old Jordan Cooper from Keystone Heights for almost two weeks and now that search has turned into a death investigation. Clay County Sheriff Darryl Daniels announced the Sheriff’s Office found a body in the residence where the 25-year-old went missing, but they are not able to positively Identify who the victim is.

“It’s in a concealed, a very concealed location, within the residence.” Sheriff Daniels says.

http://www.wokv.com/news/local/case-missing-year-old-jordan-cooper-from-keystone-heights-now-death-investigation/oS8hoSSON0xfvCidpwGBNM/

Who else lives in the home with her? Does she have both her parents? Peripheral relatives? This is really hinky now. She never left the house. Someone killed her in her home. Look at the in laws before looking at the out laws. This seems to be an inside job.

I'm so sorry for this girl and her family members.

Who else lives in the home with her? Does she have both her parents? Peripheral relatives? This is really hinky now. She never left the house. Someone killed her in her home. Look at the in laws before looking at the out laws. This seems to be an inside job.

I'm so sorry for this girl and her family members.

We found it odd that as the community was out searching and talking to the media, that her Mom was not out with us. She also refused to let the volunteer search group look around in the yard. Her father's family were involved. She lived with her Mom in the home. Mom has a boyfriend but I don't know him or the status of where he lives.

We found it odd that as the community was out searching and talking to the media, that her Mom was not out with us. She also refused to let the volunteer search group look around in the yard. Her father's family were involved. She lived with her Mom in the home. Mom has a boyfriend but I don't know him or the status of where he lives.

Hmmmmm. The plot thickens. Mom and boyfriend in the house where her body is concealed. Mom not really participating or cooperating in searches. Pretty such we know the way the ind the ill blow on this one.

I really felt that LE would first thoroughly search Jordan's residence and then check out where every sexual predator was on the day she disappeared. That's what I read the usual protocol is before they fan out. Maybe LE did search and it was this second time that they discovered her. But two weeks later? And up until last night, it's been very warm here.

I really felt that LE would first thoroughly search Jordan's residence and then check out where every sexual predator was on the day she disappeared. That's what I read the usual protocol is before they fan out. Maybe LE did search and it was this second time that they discovered her. But two weeks later? And up until last night, it's been very warm here.

I would have thought that would have been LE's first go-to. Check the house. (My brother disappeared once. Police were called and the first thing they did was check the house. They found him asleep under the bed.)

And I was thinking the same thing, after two weeks, they could no longer contain/conceal the smell.

I would have thought that would have been LE's first go-to. Check the house. (My brother disappeared once. Police were called and the first thing they did was check the house. They found him asleep under the bed.)

And I was thinking the same thing, after two weeks, they could no longer contain/conceal the smell.
I know, right?!! And the number of times many of us have driven down that road or walked it when LE said volunteers could search. It's a dirt road, dead end, candy cane shaped. And then the rain beginning Thursday and Friday... It's totally contaminated and destroyed. Hopefully, LE will be able to figure out COD. I haven't been able to sleep. Many people have been out looking and we were all so hoping for a different outcome. Hoping LE finds evidence within the home that will be the voice for Jordan.

Freezer? Poured concrete? Crawl space? In the wall?

Very sad ending. Bless you RayofHope for looking around.

Maybe a fireplace chimney? I recall a missing man that was found many years later in the chimney of a home nearby where he lived, he apparently tried to go down the chimney like Santa but got stuck.

Poor Jordan. She looks so happy in the photo getting ready to eat the delicious dessert.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back